First off, pic not related, it's random

first off, pic not related, it's random

how the hell do i post something here asking for a real answer and i get not one, zero fucking response, but the andy log posts go on for days with 5 of them running at any one time. seriously, WTF guys?

Fuck you!

I too wonder the same thing. Andyposting is below cancer

Look, I'm a man hungry for logs ok?

THIS

well whats the question? is it lamer than shitposts?

get fucked

i feel like its summer btards who tried to make their own meme and shit or one asshole with bots who spams posts that are just edgy enough to g

to garner some support from bottom level memers

It's because you're a faggot op

this is shit board with shitposters.

Lurk moar

I want to help..... ways up?

I'm on home detention, got nothing better to do

99% of andy log is one guy posting from multiple IPs

This.
It's all bots.

Do you really think the blacked/wwyd and all the other shit are actual humans posting?

Is this your first fucking day on the internet?

I always ask myself the same questions. This image board is full of retard and autistic teenage yankees.

On Sup Forums asking a real question gets shit posted and bitchin welcometotheinternetillbeyoureguide.jpeg

It's very sad.

Proof?

Have you considered your problems may be boring and no one gives a shit, if you ask a fish how to climb a tree...you ask anons about girlfriend advice or getting a job...catch my drift?

Are you the same user who made the other thread about how to data mine some bitch who rejected you? If so, I gave you two tips. They weren't the only two that I know of, but it's fucking 6:14am, I haven't gone to bed yet, and I'm not going to take you by the hand and lead your from A to B to C.
Omg, Sup Forums didn't answer me. Sup Forums didn't respond to me how I wanted it to. A RANDOM board didn't do what I wanted it to!

Logon

Logging in

>LOG

LOG
O
G

Golgol 13?

>accepted

Remain logged in?