vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for interest

How

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Log thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" log of shit from Andy Sixx's ass isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a Celebrity's shit. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Logfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WOULD YOU SUCK A LOG OF SHIT FROM ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs

This is what you've done with your life? I've never come across such a disgusting individual like you, you are another unfunny log faggot. Scum like you could've been a famous doctor or lawyer or someone who would've made the world a better place, instead we get the degenerate pile of shit who devoted his entire life to posting about sucking a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole. I bet you sit your fatass down snickering as you post another log meme, you fucking loser, get a life and get laid. I am not kidding, would your mother be proud of you posting about sucking a log of shit from someone's asshole? I bet she cries at night about the fuckup she raised, who obsesses over eating shit like a fucking pig. Move out of your mother's basement, get a job, and go suck a guy's dick if you're lucky.

LOGGED AND CLOGGED

Log

U n r r e a l l

I am sick and fucking tired of paying taxpayer money for you 500 pound faggots who do nothing but post about Andrew Sixx' s shit. Seriously, you fucking flunked out of high school, and had a 20 year gap of doing absolutely nothing but laying your ass down in your basement eating Doritos, chugging Fanta, and cumming in blowup dolls?! I bet you spent over thousands of dollars on blowup dolls because your Fatass always pops them when you roll over them in bed. Go fucking cut circulation to your dick you fucking degenerate piece of shit scum!

Studies Show Andy Sixx to have Tastiest Log of Shit
February 12, 2017
|Arthur Gates
In a research study comissioned by the BVB Army Institute of Log of Shit Research and Study, results were released for a $4.2 million study of Andy Sixx's shit compared to the shit of other people. Three were celebrities while seven others were common Joes they found on the street who agreed to shit in a plastic zip-lock bag for "scientific advancement" when approached randomly on the street by fellow BVB Army Soldiers.
Although the celebrities have signed non-disclosure agreements in which we will never know who they are, the BVB Army, prior to being granted the funding for the study released a list of potential candidates to donate their shit for research. The list of potential fecal-donors included Kim Kardashian, Ellen DeGeneris, Dennis Rodman, Matt Damon, Oprah Winfrey, Stephen Segal and Christian Bale.

Andy Sixx is no stranger to shit. He has been shitting in the mouths
of his fans for nearly 6 years and when he sat down with me for his first interview since a really horny fan managed to suck so hard on his asshole that food he hasn't even eaten yet came out, he was quite homely and humble as we all know him to be. I was excited, and just for me, he ate a deadly but delicious combination of jalapenos, curry, Whoppers from Burger King and clam slidders from White Castle.
"The incident is something I will remember for the rest of my life," Sixx told me doing up his trousers after I had just sucked a massive fucking warm creamy MONSTER log roll out of his asshole, like this thing was massive, man. It was weapons-grade, I'm telling you. "I know they were a fan and everything and really excited for the opportunity to have me drop a big one down their scrawny little throats, but I don't know. It got me thinking, you know. Maybe I should take a break so that I can recover from it."
Andy is usually pretty brave, but the phenomena of food that he hasn't even eaten yet spewing out of his asshole by someone just ruined him mentally and has supposedly taken a small break from his log of shit duties which I totally know would not be permanent by any means.
He has since recovered and has doubled the number of logs of shit he allows his fans to suck out of his asshole on a daily basis from 3 to 6. I had even asked him where he even finds the time or the food to produce 6 logs of shit in one day. That honestly can't be easy.
"Nobody said it would be easy, but it was something I must do. The log of shit must continue sliding down the throats of the fans and I must do whatever I can to keep up with my fans. They are my flock, and I am their shepherd who shits down their throat every day,"

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Logsucker (I suck Andy's Creamy Logs down my fucking throat for those of you who are immature). I draw Log memes on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my gag reflex and playing superior Black Veil Brides albums. (Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Creamy Ones, Rebel Logs,We Suck These Logs)
I train with my throat every day, this superior toilet can suck clean through Andy Sixx's asshole because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other toilet on earth. I earned my anus license sixx years ago, and I have been getting filled with more creamy logs every day.
I suck massive, smelly brown loafs expertly, both girthy, clogging ones and slimy, explosive ones, and I slurp corn-studded ones as well. I know everything about Andy Sixx's personal biography and his Logshido code, which I swallow 100%
When I get my American visa, I am moving to Hollywood, California to attend a Black Veil Brides performance to learn more about their magnificent throat-cramming abilities. I hope I can become a porta-jon toilet for BVB's tour bus or Andy Sixx's personal yard!
I own several hot topic chains and belts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Hollywood, so I can fit logs in my throat easier. I hide in public toilets and suck logs of shit as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to produce a big one as steamy as Andy's.
Wish me luck in Hollywood!

I'm beginning to really like this. I'll accept your warm and creamy logs Andy!

Fuck you i love alex jones

Listen logster.
There are way over 700 logpics by this time. Day by day new logs are invented. Tell me- how do you cope with sadness of not embracing a log?
How do you even live with yourself knowing that you are cucked from logs everyday. You- not sucking creamy dreamy steamy log of shit.
SLIDDING DOWN MY THROAT EVERY MOMENT OF MY EXISTANCE. It is really dreamy feeling which you will never experience.
I feel pity for you. Logless shill detected...

I believe in a cream filled log,
Just listen to the rythm of his fart,
There's a log we could suck on now,
Slidding shit till the sun goes down
I believe in a cream filled log,

We are number Sixx

I'll have two number logs, a number log large, a number log with extra log, two number logs, one with log and a laaaaarge log

yes?

Thank but wherE IS MY LOG?

Sliding down your throat, I bet!

How about a tasty bvbeverage?

>double shot
Not what I ordered. I said extra large not twice as much packed into one!

How about this?

>turd
I ORDERED A LARGE LOG DAMMIT

Cooking up a fresh one!

HURRY THE FUCK UP I ORDERED MY LOG 20 MINUTES AGO

Oh no!

Fuck, Shlomo got it.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING LOG YOU FUCKING JEW

We'll get it back.

I want a full refund and 2 extra logs for this

More cooking.

Beat these logs