Story time

Story time.
I know a lot of you guys are going to jerk off to this, but this is a story about how my mom and her bf raped me.
>be me, 14 years old
>live with mom after dad fucked off
>she's always bringing guys home
>she starts a steady relationship with one guy
>of course he's an obnoxious nigger
>try to stay away from them
>they're always fucking loudly next to my room
>one night I get a knock on my door
>it's my mom in a night gown
>"can you help me with something"
>ok?
>she tells me about how her nigger bf thought it would be hot if her 14 year old son and her sucked him off
>tell her no
>she gets pissed and leave
>go to bed
>wake up to my hands being tied behind my back
>mom is laughing
>mom and nigger are both naked in my room
>they both kneel down by my head and he forces his cock in my mouth while my mom licks his balls
>he face fucks me
>eventually he says "I gotta fuck this tight white ass."
>he rolls me over and smears something on my asshole
>then he starts pushing his cock in my ass
>it's painful as fuck
>mom keeps saying shit like "Fuck his ass, harder!"
>he pulls out and cums on my back
>my mom licks it off and laughs
>they both leave me tied up

I'm 27 now and just remembered all this shit the other day and felt like venting.

Cool story bro i r8 8/8 m8

pic related, it will help

Fuck dude, sorry you had to go through that. Do you still talk to your mom after that?

Look at other side, atleast you lost your virginity in 14y

I called my mom yesterday and asked her about it and she started crying. She kept apologizing over and over, and it made me tear up too because I was hoping that I had made it all up in my head or something.

If I was in you I first would make her feel bad then report her to the police using recorded phone calls with her as evidence

Fuck her life up by telling every other family member

You should have bitten his dick

This and then sue her for emotional and psychological damages

I was too scared to. Obviously I would have now, but he was a big black dude, I was 14 years old, and I was tied up.

I really want to, but she's still my mother. I wish I remembered the niggers name though. I'd go after him.

Ask her.

this just in on shit that never happened.

Also, how the fuck do you forget something like that until now?

Don't care if she's her mother
If she was a good mother she shouldn't have gay raped her son just because she was a submissive slut with her boyfriend
A mother's task should be to protect her children

This, make up some bullshit about how you might be able to forgive her in time but how you must interact with said nigger first

That's how severe traumas work user
(Not OP)

I imagine that I repressed it or something. I was smoking a shit ton of weed when I remembered it. I went to bed after because I thought it was just bad weed, but I started remembering a lot more details after I woke up the next morning.

If you find out the niggers name post it here

>she tells me about how her nigger bf thought it would be hot if her 14 year old son and her sucked him off
WTF Desu.

Because OP made it up and wants to get you to jack off to his blacked fetish.

I guess I wouldn't know, thankfully. OP, do you have plans to exact revenge? I mean serious intentions on getting that nigger fuck?

>doesn't know what repression is
Underage b&

I'm fully aware, but he was 14 and lucid. That shit would stick with me forever.

OP, stop posting these stupid fantasies and grow some balls. If you want to suck Jamal's cock and get fucked in the ass by him, just go knock on your GF's door and ask if you can borrow him for a minute.

I'm going to do what other anons have suggested and find out his name from my mom. I'll probably get my brothers to help fuck him up or something.
I don't remember a lot of my childhood. Probably because a lot of fucked up shit happened and I don't want to remember. Nice digits

kek op isnt going to do shit to the nigger. just talk about it. Guarantee the nigger is in prison for life by now anyways.

hot story tbh

Didn't happen... You're just a nigger loving faggot.

Pics of mom or it didn't happen.

Just rape your mom, get even

This is a place for scum bags but even we got morals and ethics here and thisdudes right, that's like a really fucked up thing to do to your kid. You should ask his name and press charges against him

Fuck off with your chuck b8, reddit.
Don't forget to sage

Don't feel sorry for your mom you fucking retard. It's so easy to play the "she is a passive woman" card. Your Mom made that happen because she wanted it to happen.

she'll probably think op wants round 2

Fuck your mommy. Tell her it's the only way you'll feel safe again. Femanon here. 10/10 would work

kill me, pete

post boooobieess