I actually completely agree with Fantano here...

I actually completely agree with Fantano here, although I think the production and innovation deserve all the credit they get.
Most of the hooks on this thing are forced and corny as hell.

Also Lost in the World is best song

It's garbage.

MBDTF can, by definition, not be a 10/10 since it features trash artists like Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj or Rihanna.

Best album of the 2010s.
Fags here on Sup Forums hate it cuz its popular

It's a 7/10 at best. Not even Top 3 Kanye. Overrated as hell

The best song is Devil In A New Dress

Adam Sandler was in Punch-Drunk Love

Not the best album the 2010s, I don't hate it but it's literally a collection of hits and doesn't have a Kanye feel to it. He has released better work

>I actually completely agree with Fantano here
aka he spoonfeed you a opinion that you couldn't come up with yourself.
when will the 16 yr olds leave the board?

They all gave great features you mongoloid

Thank you for proving his point

More like I heard this album when it came out and only recently watched the Fantano review and agreed with what he said

How'd you like the movie?

>Nicki's absolute trash obnoxious verse on Monster
>great features

because you have no opinion of your own.

Innovation doesnt always mean an album is great. Sure it was innovative and influential, but only for top 40 hiphop artitsts.... Shills need to leave

reminder that Kanye West is nothing more than a brand of popular culture that the music industry actively shills to brainless consumer plebs

wtf is wrong with you niggers? It's literally an album about his pathetic niggerdom. The cover is a white woman on a submissive nigger.

You idiots have shit taste in music. You're in it for the perverted thoughts.

autism?

newfags*
most of the people here actually liked it back in 2010/2011

>Also Lost in the World is best song
Definitely, right in front of Gorgeous

>3
I really like MBDTF its a fun album, but it is NOT a fucking 10/10 lmao
gorgeous is kinda boring, fergie is horrible in all of the lights, monster is kinda bland, so appalled is way too fucking long, blame game is too long as well
other than that though its pretty good, just not a flawless 10/10 album of the decade

It's production is somewhat catching, but I agree that it really feels pompous. It doesn't have any value as a piece of art that informs on the perils or greatness or the struggle to reach it, it's basically Kanye saying "Yeah I am great, and that's all, and being great is so great" He doesn't even paint an interesting portrait of his current lifestyle like most rap artists do to grab the listener.

>It doesn't have any value as a piece of art that informs on the perils or greatness or the struggle to reach it
It's like you didn't even listen to it.

This was fucking awesome
>MBDTF leaks
>Sup Forums freaks out
>gets a 10.0 BNM
>Sup Forums goes ape shit for 3 weeks

the only somewhat forced hook is the one in monster but it's still a 10/10 song because of Jay and NIcki's verses

>gorgeous is kinda boring
imagine being this underage

yeah thanks for proving this board had always been shit

Has Sup Forums forsaken our lord and savior Kanye?

imagine being this amazed by a few vague lines about institutional racism, that were probably not written by Kanye anyways

You're wrong. The only bad chorus is on So Appalled.
MBDTF is an undisputed masterpiece, but it feels very commercial.

AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO

le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really really like this image xP

>gorgeous
>boring

stay skimming your music instead of actually listening pleb