If you where to kill yourself, how would you do it?

If you where to kill yourself, how would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Skydive into a volcano

Pussy suffocation. Thicc bitch lies on my face, I die.

I'd tie a ton of balloons to a lawn chair, strap myself in, and remove the weight. Then shoot myself in the head once I'm done enjoying the sights. Some guy's going to have a corpse in a party chair fall out of the sky onto his lawn or some shit. Might be in the newspaper.

>The one time in his life he would be drowning in pussy, he takes it literally

Run to a group of people with a vest which explodes serpentine streamer all over, shouting allahu snacknar.

GTFO, I drown in pussy every weekend. It is why I chose this end.

Place neck on train tracks

Exit bag with nitrogen cause it's easy and painless

hanging

i would probably pay someone to shoot me in the head.

I would probably immolate myself

Put a shotgun shell in my mouth and urinate on a live socket.

I decided that if I'm ever at the point where I feel like I need to kill myself again I will just get in my car and drive for as long as I can. when I run out of money I'll start a new life wherever I stopped

that or the ron paul 2012 parachute tied to my head being deployed while in a high speed pursuit police chase in the desert thing

back when i used to make plans i settled on carbon monoxide poisoning

I would get the person responsible for arranging things so my life situation might lead to such an end, I would make them hold the gun. If grab their hand, their finger on the trigger, then do it. It should at least be honest, if tragic. He who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

Shoot myself in the mouth with a shotgun.

killdozer

where would you get the nitrogen?

That's not good

I'd just buy it from a welding store. When I did medical gasline brazing we'd buy about 50+ tanks of nitrogen and argon a week. None of it was liquid nitrogen or anything so it's safe to breathe in a sense, other than that it would kill you lol
But it was normal pressurized gas, 99.9% pure for medical brazing.

So just hook hose to bag on head and go to sleep?

12 gauge in the mouth bro, magnum buckshot
i ain't leaving anything to chance

If I were to do it I'd use a pressure gauge to make sure the flow in matched the flow out to make sure my lungs didn't blow out.
I'd use nitrogen or sulfur hexafluoride ideally since they displace natural air.
I'd use pressure gauges on the bag on my face and on the intake. Make sure it stays atmospheric. Then just wait.

There's a good chance your toe would slip FAGGOT

thats seems way to complicated, i would probably blow my lungs out.
I'll just overdose on adivil or something i guess

The king in the NARF

maintaining atmospheric pressure is as simple as buying the valve to do it, which is like a $5 valve.

Get drunk enough to the point where you can barely see and drop a cyanide tablet.

never doing that shit though, I would rather die killing some shit

>I would rather die killing some shit
i would to feel that way. but now i'm old, jaded, lazy, and don't care about "making a point" anymore. just want to be dead and be done with it.

Does that even work?

Massive morphine overdose.
I actually have a glass bottle of 1200mg of liquid morphine next to my desk for this exact reason, I don't use opiates recreationally. Will post pics if people want
I'll drink it the day my mom dies

>Go skydiving and don't open your parachute

>Freeze to death, they say it's the best way to die

>strap a gas mask to a helium tank, you just fall to sleep and never wake up

Tall building seems pretty safe bet.

stand in the eye of a hurricane

I'd hold my breath till I suffocate hurr durr

Where's the list from ?

If I'm going, all you motherfuckers are coming with me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0

I almost froze to death when my car got stuck during a blizzard and ran out of gas.

All you do is get really tired and fall asleep, I had to keep myself awake because I was freezing to death walking to the nearest store to call someone.

They say you get really warm and fuzzy in the end

>was almost dead during a pleasant walk
>caused self pain to stay alive
you really fucked that one up, didn't you?

what the hell do they mean "time(min)"
i dont see it taking 1.7 minues to dies from shotgun to head so what.

also how do hey determine agony?

I'll get warm and fuzzy in YOUR end.

I'd swallow live snake until I die.

time it takes to do it, setup time, bullets in chamber, sobbing etc.

>mfw planned on stanning self in heart
>linked image says only just over half efficiency

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Yeah I use to think about it.

that is correct, you can really maim human bodies easily but killing them takes a very long time.

>3+ story building
>tie piano wire to neck, tie off on roof
>apply superglue to hands
>double facepalm
>jump off

Rip your own head off DIY

I'd tell all my loved ones i was going camping for a month and not tell themwhere. then head Yellowstone park (taking bus and cab) during heavy bear season. I'd pull all my teeth out leave all my IDs behind and wait/look for a bear to attack and kill me. Hopeful my body will not be able to ID. This will prevent loved ones from blaming themselves for my suicide or think they could've done something and still have hope im still alive somewhere.

In a game. I would gather the people who are dear to me and those who have hurt me and would be the people who drive me there. Something isolated, like a "then there were none" situation. I'd blow everything I own to set it up, and fake my own death first, using an accomplice. Later on, I will kill the accomplice to redirect suspicion. Carry out the murders from the backround in ways that seem impossible.
In the end, everyone would be dead, and I would erase any remnants of what occurred by destroying the area entirely. Including myself.

>Take down as many people with me
Maybe I'll go all Allahu Akbar on their ass

old age