Did you know Mingus was dyslexic?

Did you know Mingus was dyslexic?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
wired.com/2007/12/ps-dna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does dyslexia affect how you read music?

Did you know Mingus was black?

Yes

It increases ambition tenfold.

No he wasn't. Race is just a social construct

Did you know it really isn't?

Really? looks like a black person to me

t.sheltered anthropology major who is not articulate in any way

why were all those old jazz players all crazy?

Take a sociology collegiate course next time before you respond please and thanks

He's just a fellow with a darker skin tone.

He's a fellow with a darker skin tone.

Just a fellow with a darker skin tone.

Everyone was black in those days, there was no color film.

Once again.
t.sheltered anthropology major who is not articulate in any way
You're a mouthbreather.

They were black in some of the least favorable times in human history to be black.

He certainly wasnt anorexic

healthy at all sizes :)

What makes him any different from the rest of us? He can still do anything you can do. The only thing stopping him was American society, but he used his artistic expression to slip through the cracks and become more successful than you can ever dream of being. Humanity is just ONE race and that is human.

Healthy and fat don't go hand in hand, nice try.

Nigga is breathing hard just sitting upright

lmao stem fags btfo

If he was white nobody would listen to him. When it comes to jazz people are more prejudice against whites and blacks are almost always more successful.

The biggest jazz artist today is a group Caucasian males that practice cultural appropriation in not one, but to genres, with badbadnotgood's jazz work as well as hiphop production. Mingus simply got to the genre before it was gentrified

Did you know Sun Ra had no balls?

The biggest Jazz artist today is Badbadnotgood?

Find a bigger one

He was Cherokee.

Point proven

>cultural appropriation
>implying jazz has been "black culture" since it left new orleans

Why are people being racist against races other than jews? They're the real problem.

>

Yeah, since I was the one that made him that way.

>What makes him any different from the rest of us?
His skin color? It has nothing to do with what he's able to do, but if you claim race (a clearly objective physical difference between humans anyone can see) is a social construct, you're delusional.

>cultural appropriation
>to genres
wew

No wonder he made garbage music like The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady. Nigga's tryna compose, and thinks what he's writing down is intricate stuff when it's actually very simple. Same with his auto, where he thinks he's writing legit shit, but it's superficial garbage about fucking random chicks.

Kamasi Washington

nice bait faggot

if you think cultural appropriation is a real problem I recommend not listening to music

This is why racism still exists today. We need to look at people as people not other people. You're lucky you have the privilege to even be saying that
Cultural appropriation is theft and just because it isn't a physical object doesn't make it ok

But that user was only responding to your own stupid claim, it's not like he brought it up out of nowhere.

>Cultural appropriation is theft and just because it isn't a physical object doesn't make it ok
lmao get a load of this pussy

>But that user was only responding to your own stupid claim, it's not like he brought it up out of nowhere.
My claim is the only one backed by the academic community, so if anything, his is the stupid one
No reply so you resort to sexism ok...

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

TIME for you to start using academic journals

Also please prove anything TIME says to be wrong, just because it's not an academic journal doesn't make it wrong
physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

not even a Sup Forumsfag by the way, but if you claim things that aren't true it only gives your detractors ammunition against you. :)

You're on the wrong side of history

not an argument :^)
also adding: wired.com/2007/12/ps-dna/
I do not use any of this information to say that any races are beneath me or above me. I urge everyone to treat all people with courtesy and respect and to not judge off of people's races. However, to ignore science to make you seem like you do this is simply stupid and only serves to hurt your entire case, even though parts of it are reasonable