Bruh it's about time these fucking white rednecks got what was coming to them...

Bruh it's about time these fucking white rednecks got what was coming to them. The suffering we endured in our past every whiplash the whitey gave our ancestors we feel every tear they shed we cry now look. The past has come to haunt you considering we are the most aesthetic built race with women kneeling at our huge cocks the white man is over now pay up

Bruh You really have given up we take your women your homes and you get in your knees and beg us like the bitches you are

Fight me stupid nigger

Fucking stupid honky I'll like to see you try. Always carry my gun hoping a white man will attack so I can get an excuse to blow his fucking brains out for self defense

go search for your dad kaffer

Fucking racist just because your the lowest tier race it's okay to be jealous

Bestiality

You'd get the death sentence whether it was self defense or not and you know it. Better to let me and my buddies end your miserable life now rather than live to see what happens to dumb niggers like you who attacked white people in jail.

im an indigenous white male, i aint giving these nogs a damn thing

See it's all about the white like it's always
Been I hope you would because I'd get my boys aswell the last thing you would see is the barrel of my Glock in your fucking face white trash

You fucking dumb racist they stole your land and slaughtered your people by the thousand for greed and wealth just like us

HOL' UP

im not indigenous to the US, im Saami.

Post the pics on the bottom. Those girls look cute.

Bruh all dees mad white limp dick mithafuckas crying you have no clue what suffering is. You forced us into slavery you better watch your mouth just like your president drumpf should. Then you killed our dream mlk

Please, you would still be living in mudhuts if it weren't for us.
Ps. gun beats spear nig nog.

THOSE ARE MEN YOU FAGGOT

This is what you do? Pretend to be a nigger so you can bait people into arguments?

This. This is the reason why white people disrespect and ultimately disregard the welfare of negros. You cannot put together simole words correctly to form a sentence, let alone keep a job and contribute to society. Consider yourself "Entitled Trash", and take your ass to the nearest dumpster for disposal please.

You dumped us in Africa after you finished us with slavery fucking disgusting what you did then you extracted blood from chimpanzee's then you made the aids virus honestly fuck white people

They're cute bois.

implying niggas aren't on Sup Forums

How arousing is pic related for you out of /10 ?

Fuck off monkey stop chimping out because an orangutan made some rules on twitter

>
5/7

Don't worry timeshare changing the past is becoming the future it's okay to be afraid

Oh fuck off your racist how does it feel having white privilege ticket not being pulled over because your driving actually getting work because your white

You're

I used this morning and my superior paint-skills to make the first feminist comic with a black. Much diversity. What do blacks normaly talk like? I could not think of anything.
Feel free to make your own version :D

> implying Sup Forums niggers have anything to do with blm or race baiting

Hello darling can I have a cup of tea please I'm famished. Fuck off honky

Staynscard white man

Proof me wrong shitskin

>proof me wrong shitskin

Don't need to you albino monkey you did it yourself

In your dream...