Tell me your secrets Sup Forums....

You are completely anonymouse.

you're a faggot
shhhh dont tell anyone though

my mom knows.

>anonymouse
I thought we were anonymoose

I like fucking multiple whores in one session

For a long time I've been taking used diapers from family restrooms and masturbating with them.

I am jealous of these digits

Nice numbers user
Also, you are a whore too if you fuck multiple whores

Nah, just a (man)slut. To be a whore, I'd have to actually get paid for it.

When i was 8 my sister called me into her room and got me to eat her out (she was 14). We did it again the next day, and the next, and we just kept doing it. Over the next couple of years we started going more into it, I'd eat her out, she'd give me a handjob, I'd eat her ass, she'd sit on my face, etc. Eventually she let me stick it in her ass as long as i used a condom.
Now after 13 years, i have a gf, my sister has a husband, and yet we still mess around. I use all the techniques I've learned from my sister in my gf, and my sister thinks I'm better at that kind of stuff than her husband so she still wants me.
Thing is, i know it's morally wrong, but I'm just loving every bit of it. With my gf i get to fuck her vagina, not use a condom, and more of the normal stuff. But with my sister we do weird stuff together.
In fact, just last night i had sex with my gf and ate my sister out in the same hour.

nice lies user.

My sister bare as farted in my face when i was 12, because her friend dared her to.
Now i have a fart fetish.

I like two girls at the same time
They don't know it though

I have fantasies about my mother and sister being shemales and fucking me.
Whenever i have a crush on a girl i turn them into a tranny in my mind.

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

i lie on the internet.

im a girl.

I have frequent dreams about killing my friends and family. Not just "shoot then in the head, and I'm done" i mean like serial killer shit. Like skinning then alive, cutting off body parts, forcing them to eat nails and shit. And if that's not enough, i even go through the trouble of hiding the bodies and parts. I've never told anyone because i feel like they'd lock me up with nurse hatchet.

I have three girlfriends that know nothing about each other and i live with one of them. Every day i think im gonna get caught by one of them but ive managed to skate by so far.

I knocked my cousin up an she got an abortion 3 months ago

I used to masturbate so much in the shower as a kid i get a boner whenever it rains.

This would be plausible only if your sister was a repeated sexual abuse victim and you were a sociopath. So, fuck you for leaving the juicy bits out.

When I was 13 my father made me abort our child.

So you're actually a boy?

my wife fucks our two black labs

she's a high school music teacher, we'd be ruined if people found out

Nah, she's told me many times that I'm just a toy for her. She'd use me whenever she was angry, sad, or just bored. I would jokingly ask "why not just buy toys?" She'd tell me I'm cheaper.

Post pics

>tfw thread doesn't go app shit for quints anymore
>tfw it's called 'nice numbers' instead of 'nice get'

Fuck man Sup Forums really is fucking dead, and all you newfags killed it

He's actually saying the truth

Did she take much convincing?

at first, just talking about it she was unsure. after seeing some stuff online she was way more interested

When I was a freshman in college I got assigned to a dorm with some dickbags. I was in a long distance relationship with my gf at a different school. One night while I was out my shitty roommates stole nudes of my gf off an sd card. At first I was pissed and my gf was mortified. Eventually I realized it was a turn on knowing they had seen her completely naked and there was nothing we could do about it.

Post pics

I have a lot more body hair than girls my age

How long has she been fucking them for?

Was molested as a boy. Sometimes I'm OK with it and other times it nearly destroys me. A day doesn't go by when I don't think about it. Its had a massive effect on my life and I wish I could forget it ever happened and have a normal life.
But I know I'm speaking for the 95% of Sup Forumstards who were sexually abused. Which is probably 95% of anyone on Sup Forums at any one time.

she started at 27 and is 31 now

I get ingrown toenails quite frequently and crudely take them out with metal objects around my house

Used to post my fathers wife's nudes here...

Good girl I wish I had a wife like that. How often does she take the dog cock? Do you think it's something she want's to do for a long time into the future?

I like big tits shhhhhhhh

met my now ex on Sup Forums
pretty heart broken, again, because she broke up a week ago

>beautiful face
>fucked up tits
WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY

>early 2000s
>23
>sleep with little sister.
>make love to her when we are "sleeping".
>(like in webm related)
>masturbate to memories.
>the end.

That's hot. How bad were the pics?

she usually takes each dog 1-2 times every two weeks.

so anywhere from 2-8 times a month. usually close to 4-5.

it was your fault

Who molested you? Has it affected your sexuality today? How did it happen?

A couple years ago i purposely crashed my car with the intent to kill my gf. I didn't expect myself to make it out alive and was perfectly contempt with it. But i made it out, why the other half of my car was obliterated.
She was a horrible person. She'd attack people for no reason, she'd always threaten me, she killed my dog, i found our neighbors dog who "ran away" weeks before hand in our shed in the backyard locked in a kennel starved, half its ears cut off, bleeding from it's palms where the nails were missing, and a rope tied around its mouth to keep it shut. The only way it survived is by a leak in the roof where water would drip into the kennel.
She even had her brother stalk me whenever i wasn't with her. And she knew about everything i did and everywhere i went.
She was a truly evil person. I decided i had to take her out before she could do any more damage.
I know it sounds crazy, but in my mind set at the time i felt like if i went to the cops about it she'd get her brother to hurt me, and if i went to the cops about him there would be some other thing in motion to kill me.
I figured if i was going to die either way, take her with me and make it look like an accident.

Do you always watch or does she sometimes just enjoy alone?

They showed everything. Face, pussy and her little tits.

Any pics of her?

I was hired to do an individual evaluation of 6 patients who were partaking in a drug trial.

>everything is fine for the first 3 months
>eventually I notice that each patient has minor personality changes that mirror other members of the group even though these meetings are one on one basis and they don't know each other
>I note this into my papers and my contract soon ends
>nothing fishy except it was a really good pay for easy 6 months of side job
>one day I am sitting in a bar having some beers with my old friend who is from the same line of work
>tells me he is working on a project I'd be interested in and by some coincidence it's the same side job I had
>the same 6 people
>apparently they all score abnormally high (very low delta occurences with no visible adjusting period) on EEG while being tasked with problem solving
>interesting but I again forget about it
>months pass by and I bump into one of the patients on the street, we have a small talk about things and looks like the guy has made some great investments in the last few months
>as I am reading Forbes just a few days after I see another of my old patients a woman in the ranks of booming enterpreneurs
>decide to check out on google and apparently they are all very rich now except one guy I couldn't find

I don't believe a word of this, but if the story is true did the neighbors dog make it out okay?

Shame they never got to meet her

You're a man and a hero in my eyes.

Cool story, bro.

You did it! Now, I invite you to come over to my apartment for a drink.

She had come and stayed with me before.

I snuck it out of the kennel, took it the vet, explained that i found this dog roaming around in the woods by my house, and told them that i think it was my neighbors dog.

My best friend and I get blowjobs from each others wives when we go to visit each other, the secret is neither wife knows about the other one, friend was cuck and wanted his wife to fuck me but is shy about her body after having a baby but she agreed to a blowjob and I eventually talked my wife into doing it for him about a year later. Been going on for 3 years and got my cock sucked by her yesterday.

3/4 of the time i am there

her tits

nope, you're alone, and I bet you can take dick like a champ now

Get

good scene in an otherwise meh movie

forgot pic

Hypothetically, is said dog still alive today?

Tittay pix plox??

Awesome that she likes it so much that she does it alone.

Holy shit user...she looks hot!

I'd love to see my wife fuck a dog, but I'd love to see yours do it more.

So lucky! Do they have big cocks?

Paradox

I want to fuck my cousin, and my other little cousin. I also want to fuck my ex side chick again. I want to fuck a nigger. I want to kill 2 people

It died about a year ago of old age. But it got back to good health the following years.

summer fags should be back in school by now.... that get though.

Do you fuck her after the dogs? You're not grossed out by the dog cum in her pussy?

Kek. Thank you sir may I have another.

Was a few people. An aunt kicked it off when I was 4. But had a couple different guys getting stuck into me when I was 9. Neither of them even knew about each other. I just let it happen, thought it was normal.

Now I'm mostly asexual. But have short periods where I'll fuck anyone. Or usually strangers. Struggle screwing with people I know. Am into girls but have been with guys, have never enjoyed it though.

lol thanks

one is 7.5-8.0 and the other is 6.5-7.0

more tits

I do the exact same thing! My sis is so sexy

How did the brother not kill you after you survived the accident?

I groped the shit out of my best friend when she passed out at a party.

Fuck your cousin, kill a nigger and an hero.... it'll be something no one talks about at family reunions, but is still there.. like a fat ass elephant in the room... +10 if you knock your cousin up....

What do you make of it?

I bet she can take a pounding. Was she slutty before you met her? Had she fucked lots of guys?

>im mostly asexual
>on Sup Forums
>asexual?
you spelled autistic wrong faggot

Show cock and boi pussy plz
How did you meet the men that fucked you? Did they get you to dry orgasm?

She wasn't passed out.

I plan on blowing my brains out on my 30th birthday. I haven't told this to anyone but you user. I'm really going through with it too.

I don't know, during her funeral her brother and the rest of the serial killer looking family was there. But i haven't seen them since.
Unless he's waiting for the right moment to strike, i think they moved on by now.

i have. it's a mess and i don't do it often

she's had sex with 6 guys (including me)

dat get

he's a neckbeard with a boi pussy... you think some pedo wouldnt stumble on that eventually?

Does she have a favorite dog? Which one fucks better?

Bye

And 2 dogs lol. That's so cool

if you do it, line your room in plastic... its easier to clean up... and use a decent gun... .357, but dont let your folks find you... call the cops first, then do it.... its fucked for family to find you

My Grandfather was a filthy non-white.

Has she ever been almost caught or anyone ever been suspicious?

Damn.
She looks great.
I bet she has a beautiful little asshole in need of licking.
If you are in MN, I'd love to come see her.