Be me

>Be me
>Have gender dysphoria
>Live in a Muslim country
>Can't order anything online.
>Can't find those strange American herbs.
>poor
>Will probably be in trouble if my ISP report this, thanks SSL and proxys

Is drinking gallons of soy milk my only option?
I am still studying will probably leave this country in 3 years and it will be too late if I do nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychiatry.org/File Library/Psychiatrists/Practice/DSM/APA_DSM-5-Gender-Dysphoria.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSM-5
nytimes.com/2016/07/27/health/who-transgender-medical-disorder.html
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/q6MLV
thedogsbreakfast.net/2014/06/22/tales-from-a-chinese-man-drinking-soy-milk-gave-me-man-boobs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This gives you grounds for asylum in many western countries

Pondan must die, now
Allahu Akbar

i would say to go sweden but that's like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire

try to get a scholarship from one of the USA liberal arts colleges

with your story you could probably coerce at least one of them to pay for everything - travel expenses, vaccinations, housing, and scholarships

Really?
I don't really want to betrayed my family and don't want to be mediatized because of this.

What's wrong with Sweden ? (It's true what they say about the refugee ?)
Also be mediatized, betrayed my family, hated by everyone I know....
I prefer to finish my study's then go somewhere else and slowly disappear but without breaking their heart, i still love my family.

Sorry my English is broken not a native English speaker obviously .

Bump I guess

This is a cultural issue that needs to be fought when the immediate threat of death is mitigated. Be the change you want to see in the world. If they hate you for who you are, are they worth your time?

Indeed, check asylum rules for any European country.

>move to USA
>move to Europe
I think that it would be easier to move to the US since the lefties will gladly welcome you there.

I know.
But we're talking about my family those who I share with my hair my blood and even some weird disease , not all of them are even Muslim, geez some of them may even be pagan.
but there is just things that aren't acceptable, I want to be myself but I don't want to destroy a family.
I will lie yes, disappear one day or so, or just send them my greetings but I don't want it to be something mediatized something that they are gonna to talk about on TV, I don't even want it to be known.

Of course I will move from there, but I am also still studying

Once you are born with some genitals, it's your genitals and you should love yourself as you are... Other option is to kill yourself.

I'm not always fan of radical religion, but sometimes it's just better.

Don't tell someone who was raised with Islamic parents to suicide .

Why ?

We don't want any more shitskins in Britain. Try Sweden instead.

If he blows himself up at transgender rally he would be my hero.

Stop being a faggot and go kill some infidels like every other muslim.

Not even Arabic , you can even see my cheeks turn rosy in winter , and why would I want to go in Britain when you have this many Muslims ?
And if what they said about Sweden is true , just no I don't want to live near muslims nor refugee .

I am no Muslim .

Suicide bomb a mosque you fucking infidel.

That's a choice you're making then. It's down to either leave or make changes to your local culture.

Kek

>you can even see my cheeks turn rosy in winter
Still not British.

The fuck does that have to do with anything? We'll continue saying what we want around here

>change my local culture
If my family accept it they will be hated, if they don't I will be hated and stabbed.
Do you think this a fantasy world where everything is just OK people will accept you if your a honest person, and you can turn pol pot into a crying baby with your kind heart?

D-do you want me to die?

>invaded by Muslims and pajeets
>Doesn't want someone that actually will integrate .

OK get it

>do you want me to die
Yes

Why?

Repent to god. Seek mental health.
if your arm was broken and not functioning naturally, you would seek medical help. YOUR BRAIN DESERVES THE SAME. Fuck the jew sjw tumblr gender propaganda.

That's the tradeoff for living in a country run by medieval savages mate.

"strange American herbs"
kek'd

Allah Akbar.

I didn't choose it I swear.

Which one?

You have serious psychological problems and instead of fixing them or making yourself better you're just running away to leach off another country.

cant you castrate yourself and live as a servant in a sultans palace someplace?

I have this feeling since 11 year old (not joking puberty was painful for me)
Always tried to "be a man" with everyone to hide it.
It didn't work I am still here alone with this dysphoria .

come to canada by any means especially illegally, claim refugee, profit from justin cuckeau

You're continuing to choose it going forward.

OP, please take a look at Pueraria Mirifica + Saw Palmetto. I take 800mg of Pueraria, and 1 capsule of Saw Palmetto a day and it helps feminizing my body and preventing male characteristics. It does not work too fast (I started developing small breast buds after 3 months) and you can take breaks if your breasts start to swell up too much. Maybe this will help you maintain a more androgynous form while you can't go on full HRT.

Pueraria is full of phytoestrogens and Saw Palmetto blocks testosterone production. The first signs you'll notice is softer skin, body hair becoming lighter, hips getting fuller, body fat redistribution, and then breast buds.

Try to get Pueraria capsules straight from Thailand, it is usually sold as supplement, not as medicine, so it should be fairly easy to get through to you by mail.

I wish you good luck OP, may you blossom into a beautiful lady

Yeah just give me a time machine in exchange of my dignity .

Is official immigration difficult ?
I can still go legally then burn my papers though .

> telling a trans that what they are experiencing is unnatural and a mental illness.
>Not too far from explaining to a literal retard that they are retarded.
>Or describing to a blind man the color red

Meant to quote this

Thank you, unfortunately I can't buy anything online here , is there something else I could try?

Still no arguments.

It's not about "being a man" you fucking infidel, you've got personal issues you need to deal with and have somehow convinced yourself that changing your gender is the answer.

Iran does sex changes, but be clear, only fags will be into you and once your dick is gone, they won't even want you.

Straight men don't like men. I can't help, but imagine Bin Laden in drag. That is the stuff of nightmares.

>infidel
It just happened when I was younger, i was jealous of the girls .
Never understood what it is to be horny for a female.
Sometimes I even find it difficult to concentrate when I speak to some of my friend because I just wanted him to kiss me.

You can't understand as user said

Not from Iran unfortunately.
Also is it impossible to be passable if you start at let's say 22/25 ?

Maybe try to find a locally occuring herb combo that is rich in phytoestrogen (your soy use can help, but maybe it is not enough) and pair it with a a testosterone blocker herb. Anything that kills testosterone production can help too (alcohol lowers testosterone, and some brews of beer is rich in phytoestrogen such as IPA). As a last resort, you could research a birth control pill that contains estrogen, a prostrate regulator that inhibits testosterone production, and eat raw eggs for the progesterone.

But basically what you wanna do is know about testosterone, dht, estrogen (or phytoestrogen), and progesterone (you will end up knowing about other hormones as well, and that is even better). Understand the cycles in male and female bodies and try to find a way to "hack" your system. Start small and increment your dose, take your time and be aware of your body. You won't get very dramatic results with theses alternative methods, but it will certainly help you stall a little bit.

Don't give him any ideas.

Have you tried not being a faggot?

You would have had to start and be on hormone blockers before puberty. You went through puberty and the affects of testosterone can't be reverered.

It's like trying to remove an ingredient from something cooked, after it's been cooked.

I hesitate to suggest this, but it may be your best shot, since it's probably easily available at any farm supply store. Look up: "bull elastration". Pic related. It's painless and effective. They just fall right off.

Your body usually stops growing its bones around 24/25, so if you wanted more feminine hips and possibly very slight other structure changes, start as soon as possible before that. Bascically by 24/25 you've become a fully functioning, fully grown up male, so trying to look female will be hard and unlikely from there.

Thanks!
I will try to find some thing else , didn't know but this raw eggs thing .
Just hope I don't fuck my hormonal balance if I take too much or too irregular y these things.

Is there any thing I could try physically beside castrating myself?
Heard tucking reduce the blood pressure to your penis and your balls and make you temporary sterile, can it reduce testosterone production (yeah sound stupid) if you tuck for a day or more?

I can still add sugar glass and put cream in this cake .

Oh, how can it be painless ?

Shit..
I am still young just hope it's not too late .

How about not caving into the delusions of your mental disorder?

>painless
The elastic cuts off the circulation to the scrotum, which also blocks any sensation. The tissue eventually dies and then they just twist the balls right off. It's completely painless for the bull.

>all these anons encouraging trannyism
Nu-Sup Forums really was invaded by tumblr

From what I`ve read, generally holding your testicles close to your body can help lower testosterone, as they need to be cool to work hard in producing T. So maybe wearing tight panties daily can help? :3

>not being a degenerate fuck
>thinking being degenerate and mentally ill isn't the hallmark of Sup Forums
ok
don't see what this has to do with tumblr
Learn to praise Slaanesh

It's designed for bulls not humans is it ?
Also can it be done alone ?

I'll try that too !
Sometimes when I do it I can feel some pain coming from them, heard that is because the lack of blood but I don't there was serious studies on the subject .

Yes, it's designed for bulls, but I see no reason why it wouldn't also work on humans. Likewise, I see no practical reason it couldn't be done alone. I think the first step would be to go on YouTube and find some farming videos where they show elastration so you can see how it's done and what the effect is.

it's trolling. People telling trannies to transition are guaranteeing tranny will suffer irl. Most trannies don't pass, like 99.5%. They are laughed at and families are embarrassed by them. They die lonely, 40% commit suicide.

Not an argument, Tumblr.

>they are only pretending to be retarded
Sure they are, user.

I feel like going somewhere illegally is more safe.
I'll keep it in mind

I've been here since 2004, your opinion means nothing to me, I don't have to prove anything to you. I've seen waves of self-entitled hateful boys come and leave this site during their college years.

Sup Forums will always be a place for conversations out of the scope of the limited world views of others like yourself.

>gender dysphoria
Fuck you, you sand nigger faggot

>literally a tumblr-tier "muh ignorant bigot" post
Yes user, feel free to call others mean while you drive people to their deaths to feel progressive.

Been here since 2009-10. Telling a man, biological male, to cut his dick off or walk around in a wig is cruel. None of those mentally ill fucks are accepted in mainstream society. They have never hard lives, directing them towards therapy and sterilization is better.

You think op will find a job or have a healthy relationship? NO!

I am learning coding , heard Sup Forums complaining about girls and trans being hired in mass, so it will even be easier if I go in the USA.
And why won't I find a healthy realtionship?

>And why won't I find a healthy realtionship?
Because enabling transgenderism isn't healthy.

I have no idea what kind of lifestyle OP intends to live, transitioning or not. I have no way of knowing about this persons life, and aiding him/her in the choices they can make. Do you?

I'm trans. I am a full-stack software developer in a software company. I'm in a two year long healthy monogamous relationship with a graphic designer. So I feel like I am in a position to help others in a similar dilemma i once faced.

Keep up the good vibes Sup Forums!

>I'm trans. I am a full-stack software developer in a software company. I'm in a two year long healthy monogamous relationship with a graphic designer. So I feel like I am in a position to help others in a similar dilemma i once faced.
And I'm sure you lose it the moment someone doesn't call you your preferred pronoun. And no, the mentally ill encouraging others to give into delusion like they did is a bad idea.

How can you be sure? Please present some evidence!

Your post though, is evidence you assume people you communicate on image boards fit your stereotyping world view, and you somehow feel superior to these caricatures you imagine to be conversing with.

You're not gender-dysphoric. What you are, you filthy goatherd fuck, is a mentally ill faggot. Kill yourself.

>How can you be sure? Please present some evidence!
If you're really that deluded about your kin you've likely ignored the endless amount of insane trannies out there. Where should we start though? Laura Kate Dale? Chris-Chan? Riley Dennis?

Its completely true. I have numerous friends in Sweden and Germany.

Maaaan, i hope you are thrown off a fucking roof top you mentaly ill scum.

I do not ignore the fact that there are lots of crazy trannies out there. There are. And while the correlation between transexuality and sociopathic behaviour is statistically expressive, like any generalization, is not a rule.

But you won't ever know about the non-crazy ones, because they won't seek validation online.

In the Middle East they force gays to turn tranny to avoid that.

>But you won't ever know about the non-crazy ones, because they won't seek validation online.
Define non-crazy. Because saying there is such thing as a "sane transgender" is like saying there are sane schizophrenics.

OK, let American Psychiatric Association define it then:

" It is important
to note that gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder"
psychiatry.org/File Library/Psychiatrists/Practice/DSM/APA_DSM-5-Gender-Dysphoria.pdf

>OK, let American Psychiatric Association
You mean a socjus-pandering group that encourages children to go trans? Yeah, I'd trust their "science" as much as I'd trust Bill Nye's.

Try for a South American country.

Brazil loves trannies. From their you can try for the US.

Just remember. Youll do better if you leave Islam behind you. Convert to some gay loving protestant religion.

Nigga, you ignorant?

I'm not from the US, and even I know that all of psychiatric diagnostic in the American CONTINENT is ruled by the DSM-5, published by APA.

Also:

"The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) is the 2013 update to the American Psychiatric Association's (APA) classification and diagnostic tool. In the United States the DSM serves as a universal authority for psychiatric diagnoses. Treatment recommendations, as well as payment by health care providers, are often determined by DSM classifications, so the appearance of a new version has significant practical importance."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSM-5

This is not true though, you can't pinch off sensation with an elastic band, the nerve endings are still there and they would absolutely be telling you that your scrotum and balls aren't receiving blood.

>Nigga, you ignorant?
Nah, but SJWs are. Which is why they push feelings before facts and have made the medical community pander to them.
nytimes.com/2016/07/27/health/who-transgender-medical-disorder.html
“The intention is to reduce barriers to care,”
"Removing the mental health label from transgender identity would be a powerful signifier of acceptance, advocates and mental health professionals say."
“It’s sending a very strong message that the rest of the world is no longer considering it a mental disorder,”
“One of the benefits of moving it out of the mental disorder section is trying to reduce stigma.”
No facts proving it isn't one, only pandering to feels before reals. Anyone with a functioning brain knows a man with a penis and an XY chromosome thinking he's a woman is not sane.

Surely the "facts" you cite are observed utilizing the scientific method by a group of individuals that are equally world renowned as the APA.

I would like to get into contact with these facts that APA ignores, so I could be less ignorant. Surely these findings would be published in a piece of literature that you could link me, please?

>scientific method
Science proves transgenders are mentally ill. They're only claiming otherwise because we now live in a highly-politicised era were SJWs cause riots and try to get people figured if they say something that triggers them.

>I would like to get into contact with these facts that APA ignores, so I could be less ignorant. Surely these findings would be published in a piece of literature that you could link me, please?
archive.is/vWpo4
archive.is/q6MLV

Thank you, now that I know the quality of evidence your discourse is based on, I feel compelled by your argument.

I wish you luck in your intelectually superior existence, these progressive times are hard for smart bois like yourself.

You are so mad. The passive-aggressiveness is typical of you average egotistical tranny.

This will be my last message, feel free to have the last work if you wish.

But what I wrote in the past still stands true, you are imagining thing about people you talk to online.

I am not mad, I don't have a tumblr.

I'm trying to have a sound conversation. And your response?
>"umad bro"

Let the reader decide who's insane or not!

Tales from a Chinese Man – “Drinking soy milk gave me man-boobs”:

thedogsbreakfast.net/2014/06/22/tales-from-a-chinese-man-drinking-soy-milk-gave-me-man-boobs/