Yall racist 11 year old edgelord faggots saying blacks are dumb, not human, etc. you dont know shit

Yall racist 11 year old edgelord faggots saying blacks are dumb, not human, etc. you dont know shit.
Ever realize egyptians ruled the ancient world from.... AFRICA???
you would never talk that shit face to face wit a REAL NIGGA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The word here is Egyptians

I'm just a gentle man of colour reading a book

WE WUZ

indeed i would not for fear of being beaten to a pulp since your kind doesnt take lightly to words and seems utterly unable to respond with anything else but violence
just like i would not get near a gorilla, same thing in this aspect

I refuse to believe you are black

Every indication is you have swallowed bait from a white person.

So please elaborate on OPs kind being savage.

DNA tests have shown that Tutankhamun and the other Pharoes had European genetics.
This we was kangs meme is totally true, look at the pictograms on the tombs and they show the difference in skin colour between the ruling class and the slaves, blacks were the slaves, sorry cuz, but we was the kangs.

Fwiw, recent genetic studies showed ancient Egyptian were descended from European lines while modern Egyptian are from African lineages... so yeah... the most successful ancient African civilization was European. Top kek.

I do every single working day to a colleague of mine. He's from South Africa and I always make stereotypical jokes. "You stolen my wallet again Femi" etc.

>We wuz kings an sheet
No you weren't. If you were the majority of your race would have at least running tap water by now.

Cleopatra was Greek with a 500 year lineage

We wuz kangs

n shit

we was kangz

Then how you lose?
Why you bottom of the food chain now?

The Ptolemies were a bunch of sisterfuckers who took over a country that had already been occupied twice. Losers. The Assyrians and Achaemenids were the real shit.

you cant be european and from africa.

Either your definition of european or your definition of african is fucked.

But you can be African American?
Gotya

xD

ma nigga

Blacks on average are the dumbest on the planet cant denie that. If you really think your people are smart were are your inventors? Egyptians weren't black btw the blacks were used as slaves. Also said this to "real niggers" and they also couldnt denie the facts.

Oh. They were european africans.

In that case go back to africa nigger.

Yes Egypt is in Africa, however its in North Africa. Throughout history and today... Only whites lived there. Today its even occupied by light skinned arabs lmao

North Africa is a totally different place than Central Africa and the rest of Africa which is true nigger heaven.

Then go back to africa where you belong.

Weak bait

there you go

The Copts of Egypt, the pre-arab population, are Semitic. I think you guys don't believe Semites are white?

Thx for the thread, i just made this early in the morning

They weren't black people. They are more middle eastern. Africans never really had a great society like the Egyptians or the Romans and neither did the jews.

A. youre a fucking asshole.
B. if you Africans dont have a high living standards cuz theyre dumb, underdeveloped etc. Youre the fucking retard. Whites have for 1000+ years taken natural ressources and workforce away from the place... If an invading force had taken all the coal, iron and adult males on the british isles a long time ago it would be nothing but a hole in the ground. Diseased toothless english people selling whatever sticks and stones they had left

Well the jews had to roam the desert for 40 years. But right after they did that they bought everything in sight

You didnt make shit

Op is white. Hows that bait taste buddy? Is it good?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_empires
OMFG egyptians were white otherwise they be dumb the rest of africa is a dump and always has been. geeez

Then go back to africa, nigger.

Bragging about having your junk fondled by black people.

>you cant be european and from africa.
Exactly, the people ruling Egypt back then were Europeans, the Sahara made it almost impossible for large numbers of sub-Saharan people to move above it and so they stayed where they were.
The Europeans colonized North Africa the same way that the Arab people have now.

I know it doesn't fit with your alleged narrative, but time to reassess your world view now you actually have a fact to base it on.

There are a lot of faked images supporting the primacy of Africans in Egytian history, these are lies made to try and explain what the fuck African people have done/achieved in the last 10,000 years, answer? Fucking nothing.
Didn't invent even the fucking wheel.

Europe and africa are different places. You cannot be from both.

Ancient egyptians were neither niggers nor arabs. Their descendants are copts. Funny thing is vopts look pretty white.
There was a period of a few decades though were egypt was ruled by the kings of kush which were actually niggers.

another retard
those dudes CAME from Europe
and THEN they lived in Africa
why the fuck is this so hard to understand you nigger?

who cares what some 11 year old kid has to say. he'll get smarter wen he gets older

Even if we didnt steal from Africa it wouldnt matter Africans couldnt even invent a wheel or anything else not strange when you have a IQ close to that of a gorilla

mein nigger

it wouldnt matter?? the fuck you talking bout. Think whites would have invented the telephone if they were building ships for the koreans for 2 cents and a beating?? youre fucking retarded. "IQ close to that of a gorilla"

They would have been born in africa and later immigrated to europe. That is an african person.

Once they are born in europe then you become european.

Which race invented the wheel again?

Why is the black guy on the left holding him? Restraining him?
They are not washing.. they are Cutting.

Interesting. The ancient white man is having surgery performed on him by the black man.

Circumsision.
Someone post the webm of one where they are mauling a poor guys dick with a sharp knife and he just stares into the sky.

We're building the wall so damn high, King Kang will never be able to cross it- even if we stop sacrificing our women to him

There are no ancient statues or drawings that depict niggers!!! So get back into your tree before i whip your black ass

>Why is the black guy on the left holding him?
Because he got Gyptd

thats typical nigger subhuman leftist logic

Someone who works for a few cents I call retarded. And ofcourse we would still invent shit only takes 1 smart person to do so but that 1 smart person is hard to find in Africa

Yea sure cunt. Edison would have made tons of awesome shit as a slave

> Nationalities aren't species. Ethnicities also aren't species and nationalities aren't even ethnicities.

that is exactly what you dont get you dumb negroid
It does not matter if a a European is born in Europe or in Egypt. He is a European
Now go grab a KFC Bucket you genetic misconception

He'd still have had to steal his inventions from others

If it wasnt Edison a other white person did it. Like I said it only takes 1 smart person and thats hard to find in Africa

white people were also enslaved you dumb mongrel
Vikings took a whole fucklot of white slaves
Berbers took white slaves too

Blacks are the most useless race out there. Not the dumbest that's obviously Mexicans but at least they work... blacks are lazy fucks who cheat the gov and steal. Prove me wrong.

trash comes in all colors. Take a trip through any rural red state and marvel at all the white trash. They prefer to abuse ssdi instead of welfare, but the effect to me the taxpayer is the same.

you really think an african subsaharan is more intelligent than any mexican?
I mean, we dont have Mexicans in Europe, but thats a bold statement there

there is a reason that shit is black or brown
ever wondered why shit turns white when it gets older and it doesnt stink anymore?

Trust me I've seen some reeeally dumb ass Mexicans in my day.

Regular shit doesn't do that it has to have calcium in it

anybody got dank memes of this fucking legend?
who is in no way a dirty nigger. bet he works AND reads

It's still shit

well I know that typical albanians are as dumb as a negro Apeman
but being more dumb? thats pretty hard

at least it doenst stink
well, didnt knew that
would still fuck the girl

americans are the fucking dumbest people ive ever seen by far. Way worse than any nigger, sandnigger, gook, spic, etc.

>T.literal muhammed

I'm white

dude is getting angery cause he cant fuck any goats in america

> you would never talk that shit face to face wit a REAL NIGGA
I would never say it face to face with a real lion, either, but that's not because I fear the lion being right or defeating me in an argument. I just don't feel a need to expose myself to a mauling by wild animals.

Hahaha man you're fucking stupid slow down with that edge it's sharp...

Jew is not white

Those Egyptians weren't subsaharan Africans dude , big difference, furthermore lol a whole continent of people a has 1 civilization worth a shit and you are like weeeewuuuzzzkaaangs lololol Europe and the.middle east even have had hundreds of cigs over thousands of years

Thats why we built the greatest country to ever exist in the history of the world?

Yes, I'm racist. I hate you stupid, big lipped, porch monkeys. Nothing would make me happier than going back to treating your assees like it was the 50s/60s again, nigger.

Have you ever considered just not being niggers?
I mean, if Michael Jackson can do it, surely the rest of you can?

Egyptians were slave owners too, Tear down the pyramids, that should keep you busy for a while.

Not wanna participate in the Amerihate, but "greatest country to ever exist in the history of the world"?
by what definition?

No jews are sandniggers....

By the definitions of "greatest", "country", "exist", "history", and "world". Mostly. There's a few other ways America is superior, too.
Go to a dictionary and look up those words if you don't get it. It wasn't a trick question.

Jews are Jews

Don't let a sandnigger hear you say that. They'll explode in rage.

oh boy, you really got agitated didnt you?
look, there were a lot of world defining countrys in history
america might be one of them, but the greatest? a bold statement boi
still, get that edge of you son, makes you just another nigger

It's okay, if dictionaries are too hard for you you can stick to popup books. There are enough white people to think for you.

What girl?