Okay Sup Forums, my 18 year old cousin is sleeping next to me...

okay Sup Forums, my 18 year old cousin is sleeping next to me. she has small tits but I'm still ridiculously attracted to her. I would love to lift up her shirt/feel her up but I have no idea how heavy of a sleeper she is. please help, and I'll share the rewards.

any ways to check how heavy of a sleeper she is before I try and lift the shirt? without getting caught, preferably

you could check it by tickling her feet...

Try sitting next to her. One way is also if you know approximately when she fell asleep. People sleep the deepest about 30-40 minutes after falling asleep.

Next time be sure she had some rohypnol, so she won't wake up.

She look like a little kid. Don't take me seriusly, You should visit doctor or church and tell them about your feelings.

OP got caught.

>church
lmao this guy

a quick dump of her so you guys know what she actually looks like

she's so fucking hot you guys

Post her tits already faggot

Show us dem tits

tits or just let this 404

I'm tryin real hard guys

just try poking her a little, if she wakes up you can just say that you were trying to wake her up. if she doesnt wake up, continue

she's already woken up twice and almost caught me moving her shirt fuck me

May god be with u OP

Quit while you're ahead. It won't end well, and you'll be too busy dealing with the drama to twll us about it. It's a lose-lose.

pray for op

>she's so fucking hot

Not really, she seems pretty average. I am curious as to what kind of bridge troll you are to not be able to control yourself around that though...

Give up? But then how would we get tit pics??

I second this 100%

Ive done this before. Gently poke her eye, if she doesnt flinch youre good to try groping her sum

Just go for it. Faster is better. If you're caught you can just deny you did anything by saying the bitch was just dreaming.

This, I was about to tell you this, poke her eye, if shw dowsnt wake up, wait 1 min and you arw good to go, try gropping, have an excuse in mind in case she wakes up.

And if she wakes up to see you poking her eye, what then?

you poke it out so she cant see anything duh

>you poke it out so she cant see anything duh
This

op here, I'm not giving up yet, but if I can't get tit pics tonight, I'm gonna be hanging out with her later, after she wakes up and I'll be sure to take some creepshots for you all, so stay tuned

In the event that we 404, I'd like to say, OP.. you're a brave and nobel man for trying.

kek speed son

OP rub the inside of her thigh, It wont wake her, but she will like the feel of it while shes sleeping.

You're a brave soul I can see this OP. But if you want to fuck her or something, go to a party or somehow get her drunk. Shouldn't be to hard, although you'll have to take point how your relationship with her is.

creep shots now, pull down her panties and get a shot

OP here, I have a question for the pros. how long should I wait between moving her arm/lifting her shirt? because every time I make a move, she adjusts slightly which gives me anxiety

kek, this

Well OP is dead.
New thread boys.

45 mins to 1 hours from when she first sleeps, she should be in delta state by then

it's already 5 am and she's starting to get more and more restless. we might have to just wait for the creep shots

take a photo of her face with the flash on

Show bellybutton, then go to bed.

Great idea do this Op

kek

lift her shirt up real fast then she wont wake up

Sharpie in the poopie kek

user NO

no don't. Do it wo flash

Shar pei in pooper. More challenging.

Shirt will be hard to move, is she wearing shorts, pants, or panties

Catch her when she's wearing a blouse or something that exposes the breasts more. You might be able to get a reasonable pic if you peek through her shirt at the collar given she has small tits

user post another pic of her

Go through her phone

>church

just take your own phone and take any pic. Of her head, her legs, her shirt

she's wearing sweats, plus a blanket wrapped around her legs rip

Pull her sweats and panty a little up

just take the chance to jack off onto her, its the closest you'll ever get

nice! show me her legs pls

Put your cock in her hand

touch her puss

123, it's got to be

Just do it you fucking faggot dgaf yolo 420

Show us her feet

Possibly even slightly less than average tbqh

she's not a very heavy sleeper, guys

Rub her belly with right hand and pat her head with left hand.

Mix some cough medicine in with a drink tomorrow night

Pull her shirt up, snap pic
If she wakes tell her there was a bug crawling on her

you sick fuck ;)

touch pussy she will love it trust me

Nice lift her shirt up pussy

RIP OP
I dinnae ye kin git closen aye

is this the same guy that did the fake livesteam like a month ago on Sup Forums? She looks the exact same and so does the blanket and couch, OP is not of the straight male agenda i presume

Whar ye fae in scotland?

haha barefoot. Sweet!
Can you take a pic of her soles?

JORDAN HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK THINGS ABOUT TONY LIKE THAT!

Tickle her a little to se how heavy of a sleeper she is if she doesn't respond go for it Godspeed my friend

Remove her pants

Slowly slide the blanket out from under her, then try to ease her pants down below her butt. If she stirs stop and wait. She won't just pop up awake

You're a faggot

Maryill

She gannae wak ifn ye poke ER
shag a right gash tho ifn she skirted eh

Fucking faggot

Samefagging to keep the thread alive.

I don't remember what that even was, but Im interested now. explain

Fucking Faggot

try to free her puss please

Nice

pull your dick out and take a pic with it above her

Im telling mom