HAPPENING ms804 has been found! and A BOMB TOOK IT DOWN

yahoo.com/news/egyptair-flight-804-crash-missing-000000139.html

WHAT WE KNOW

Debris found floating near the Greek Island of Karpathos is from missing EgyptAir Flight 804, the airline said in a statement.
The plane carrying 56 passengers and 10 crew en route from Paris to Cairo went missing early Thursday over the Mediterranean Sea.
French President Francois Hollande said Flight 804 "crashed" and that "no hypothesis" could be ruled out.
Egypt's civil aviation minister said the cause is more likely terrorism than a technical issue.
Early indications are that a bomb took down the EgyptAir plane, U.S. officials told CNN.
There were 30 Egyptians, 15 French and 11 other people on board. All are feared dead.
The Airbus 320 took off from Paris at 11:09 p.m. local time Wednesday and was due to land in Cairo at 3:15 a.m.
The plane "swerved and then plunged" before descending, Greece's defense minister told reporters.

U.S. officials tell CNN that early indications are that a bomb took down the EgyptAir plane.

Other urls found in this thread:

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_theater
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36329400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump was right again.

so it was a false flag or terroist attack

I thought there was going to be more threads on this.

So is the the new Norm in Europe? Im already seeing coverage start to taper off. Another attack oh well. When will we actually do something to combat this?

>There were 30 Egyptians, 15 French and 11 other people on board. All are feared dead.

literally a plane full of muslims

who cares

>1 british man unboard

>Early indications are that a bomb took down the EgyptAir plane, U.S. officials told CNN.

officials eh?

tell me about the other people

1st for #NotAllMuslims

11 other innocent totally not terrorist refugees from syria

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

Also live stream

it's still a plane full of muslims

how does that disprove what he said?

>There were 30 Egyptians, 15 French and 11 other people on board. All are feared dead.

So basically, possibly 11 people died.

1st for millennial FB post about a crying cab driver who hates terrorism and is now suffering from islamophobia

From Paris to Cairo? How the fuck could this happen? I can understand if it was from Cairo to Paris, but how does a plane depart from a first world country with a bomb on board?

>The Soccer european championship will be in France this summer.

It will end up in bloodbath and the number of tourists going to France will drop tenfold next year.
Mark my words.

>inb4 liberals repeating that immigration is good for economy

OMG JC A BOMB

And they laughed when the russian plane went down..

The statistics don't mention weather he was "British" or "Quintessentially British"
Still a possibility that there are no human casualties.

>15 French

French or "French"?

It happens due to the mass importation of Muslim scum.

Exactly, a plane full of muslims.

Still not conclusive and Chump tweeted out an unsubstantiated claim. Reckless behavior.

Killing ISIS in the Middle East will not help get rid of this (not that I'm advocating not fighting them) but the issue is that due to Merkel and European cuck immigration policies ISIS has infiltrated beyond the Middle East into western society. We need to use the intelligence community to start cracking down and discreetly monitoring all Muslims

evil nazis bombed an airliner to frame muslims

what else is new

new mudslime

What a shame.

EgyptAir flight 804. Explosion in the forward storage compartment. Plane was at 15,000 feet, sharply dropped to 10,000 feet, then disappeared from radar. Cargo of food and beverages were loaded in Cairo. No inspections were performed in Paris. Can allow no further info at this time.

fyi, recently airport management let go of approx 70 employees all on a watch-list for extremism. how many remain?

If someone offered me free tickets and all inclusive stay for the euros I would not go.

How the world has changed these past four years.

The religion of peace!

It was a plane bound for Egypt, what do you think.

Let's not jump to conclusions. Those 26 other people are just as likely to bring a bomb on board as a muslim.

10 bucks says it was a trump supporter

Is this Moldova or Andorra?

>no inspections were performed in paris
THANKS FROGS

This. Why even bother exploding this plane? Maybe they are practicing to explode more relevant flights...

so what a chadian did it instead, it was only one british man and one chadin besides muslims.

How can they hold Euro 2016 in that Tinder box of a country!!

It's ok, we weren't going to win that one anyway

Oh yeah all the security americans required around the world is actually useless since the people and who put the luggages in the plane can relaticely easily put a bomb in those are mostly muslims.

Actually several islamist cells are known by the police intelligence services for operating on Roissy.

Chad.

BUT DAS RACIST!!! Nah i agree but the SJW's would throw a shit fit if that where to happen. The EU needs to stop being fucking pushovers and do what is necessary to secure its own borders. Because whatever they are doing right now is not working.

okay who ever took down this plane, raise his hand

Was it a Muslim?

Please be a Muslim.

True true. WELL, ISIS is a Jewish proxy.

>This plane this happens
>Trump, not being retarded, knows obviously what happened
>Everyone else on twitter, being retarded, slams Trump for "jumping to conclusions" and "fear mongering"
>It gets more and more apparent that this was terrorism

Who would ever think that if you stop pretending to be PC, it makes it look like you are fucking psychic

There are lots of muds working for this airport.

All the security americans required around the world is actually useless in France since the people and who put the luggages in the planes, and can relatively easily put a bomb in those if they want, are mostly muslims.

Actually several islamist cells are known by the police intelligence services for operating on Roissy.

No source?

duh

Or we could just round them up, and send them home, and kill those that resist or attempt blend in.
They are not citizens, they don't have any right whatsoever to be in Europe or America, the Fee Fees of liberals do not carry the weight of law. They have no claim to reside in the west whatsoever. They belong in Syria, the answer to the problems in syria is to fix their own goddamned country, not come to ours and fuck it up like they did their own.

there were last night. It's over now.

Hey I found 2 more threads, It is funny when you post a thread and every one follows suit.

>spend billions on security
>waste millions on of people-hours during check-in and clearance
>x-ray the luggage
>terahertz scan
>face recognition
>RFID passports etc.
>but a dindu manages to take bomb on the plane

what was it called, again? "security theater"?

>please be

Fuck; how is that even a question ?
What else would it be ? The airport is full of durkas durkas.

See it wasn't so hard
now go to the nearest police station and tell them that you are the responsible of this mess.

H-how did trump know it was a terrorist attack?

Is Charles de Gaulle Airport just as bad as Zaventem?

Fuck I think every western european airport has this problem, as only the niggers and muslims want to throw luggage all day for a living.

as if my fears of terrorism on airports aren't big enough.

1 saudi arabian
1 sudanese
1 from chad
1 portugal
1 algerian
1 leaf
15 french
30 british
1 belgian
2 from iraq
1 from kuwait

RELIGION

>avatar

Wait, wouldn't that work flawlessly?

>1 chad

NORMIES BTFO

Towelheads in charge of security. Did you forget we're talking about France here?

THEY ARE GOING TO MEMORY HOLE THIS BECAUSE OF BREXIT

DON'T LET THEM!!!

I don't know, there's people who still go there for a holiday.

OF CATS

>1 "leaf"
>15 "french"
>30 "british
>1 "belgian"

Did they bomb the wrong airplane ?

OF

Because he's the human avatar of the Hawaiian war god.

wtf that wasn't the picture I posted

Do you guys not do background checks when you hire people?

Of piss.

Yup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_theater

waste the goyim's time and money on worthless checks when the only real solution is to kick out all the mudshits

Not at all. They didn't dare to piss off Emperor Trump.

The rest of you are weak.

He was some welsh guy.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36329400
>A Welsh-born geologist is believed to be among the 66 people on board the crashed EgyptAir flight.
>Passenger Richard Osman, 40, grew up in Carmarthen but is thought to have recently moved to Jersey.

Eradicate Muslims? You'll have to wait for emperor Trump

obama knew this entire time because his grandfather told him stories as a kid in Hawaii so that is why he fights Trump

Bane?

Is that evalion's dad?

an easy guess.

>France
>1st World
Pick one.

DAD?

Why does he wear the mask?

I know it looks bad but it was probably a just a peaceful young man who forgot his bomb, it's not big deal.

was he ever wrong? even once?

Of course it was a bomb, and there was intel on it think about the TSA lines this week, if you have friends or family flying I would encourage them not to, ISIS has not yet claimed responsibility because it is not over!

Who hates the new ghostbusters and women.

sounds good to me desu

Can't stump the Trump, bitches.

I posted mine before yours.

The bomb was places there by a airport worker.

Once they've infiltrated you from the inside its over. This is how empires fall.