Ok Sup Forumsros I have to give you a bit of back story to this so I don't have to explain it over and over

Ok Sup Forumsros I have to give you a bit of back story to this so I don't have to explain it over and over.
>gf loses over 30kg in above 6 months, goes from 80kg to around 50kg
>looks amazing, better than she ever has before
>last weekend a friend has a going away party and there are people their neither of us really know
>result of the party is that she is now friends with a guy we both previously did not know
>fast forward a week and she is talking on snapchat to him, no pics that i can tell of
>hides her phone when i come over, she says its "habit"
>he is apparently really flirty "cause thats just who he is"
I just dont know how to feel about this, the warning signs are all there but i do trust her 100%. We have been together for over 3 years and nothing has happened like this. The thing that pushed me over the edge of doubt was yesterday though.
>she says she just wants to be told she is pretty
>ask by who
Obviously Im expecting the answer to be me
>she says anyone

If he plays on that im not sure what she might do. I trust her, but not her feeling or insecurities.
Are my doubts unwarranted?

>Are my doubts unwarranted?
not at all. I have been in your situation, trusting a woman 100% is your mistake, women cant be trusted I am afraid. I got fucked over like that not once, but twice. You'd better set her straight right now. Tell her to show what she says to him on snapchat, or leave her. She isnt worth being with you if she either doesnt want to reassure you, or cheats with someone.
Seriously, it starts with 'just talking' and gets worse. Dump her ass before she dumps yours, or protect what is yours.

I feel like these types of situations are almost common in a relationship. After all it's been three years with her, sounds like to me she wants to feel wanted again. But it is true some girls aren't meant to be trusted especially if you know a good amount of their back story. But if you want to keep her, that little "spark" is what you need to get this back in motion. Don't let this friend of yours win OP.

She is seeing him in 2 days from today (on tuesday) for lunch. Ive told her how i feel but if i say i dont trust her it just starts a whole other argument. Talking to her about it is difficult.

She sounds like an immature slut. I will assume she is under the age of 25.

We are both 18 yea.

Dont be afraid to be single again, to be honest - one of my lifes best choices.

She wants to slut around. You should do that too.

The spark is there but not as it was. When she was losing the weight I hadnt gone down on her or anything for a solid couple months, that was the first thing that got me thinking. Dont get me wrong, its still there, its just different.

Oh mate, you still have long ways to go in life. Maybe it's time to consider realization that she might want something else. It sucks I know OP

Thats it man

I told her thats what it sounded like she was asking for straight up, it didnt startle her or anything soooooo i guess that isnt her intentions.

Well another sign she will cheat is if you are her first. Most people, but especially women, cannot accept just being with one dick for their entire lives. So they will either come up with a bad excuse, like you mentioned with "I just want someone to tell me I'm pretty." (And still try to make you feel like it was your fault it failed.)

Or she will simply just cheat, obviously openly in front of your face. One thing I've learned from my late teens/early 20s is if you let people walk on you, they will. The world really is tough and this includes women.

And this is true too. I've learned more about myself and who I am/want to be when I was single. Some people, no matter how much you love them now might be bad for you because they truly don't care.

> by who
> anyone
Then I guess anyone should be her bf, attention seeking whore that she seems to be.

does that still apply if we havent had sex, both virgins that is

Well all I can say OP is that if you want to keep her youre gonna have to do something. It starts off with just talking, then ignorance, other "friends", sooner or later you might want a break from each other and that's when you're fucked OP. Also try and persuade her that you want to come with her also. You guys are all friends right? There should be no problem especially that you're her boyfriend she should be more than happy.

You should do the same

Is there a religious reason? When I was 18, my gf at the time and I would bang several times daily for almost 2 years. But by the end we realized we had nothing in common, so in some ways I think too much sex ruined that relationship for us. But I think no sex at all can be just as damaging.

she just hasnt wanted to, and thats fine, im not going to force her into as that would be rape. bjs are great, she just hasnt wanted to yet.

neither of us knew him, i havent spoken to him at all and honestly with uni and work i dont have time to, she somehow does.

Sounds like a cunt

I see, nothing wrong with that as long as that is what she truly wants. But women can send very mixed signals where yes = no, and logic is thrown out the window. Where she might say no, but wants you to take control.

But it could be either way. If she truly means she doesn't want sex, but does it with another guy consider her a slut and move on.

Also another side point, flirting with another guy is cheating in my book. So if she is talking daily with this guy and they are flirting, that is emotional cheating and just as slutty. Attention whores and sluts are the same in my book. But you are free to view their "friendship" as you wish.

She obviously became an alpha female and is tired of you beta male. Do somthing with yourself asap or say your goodbyes to your currently alpha female.

Shes gonna bang him 100% man no trolling. Its over. Dont be such a naive teen.

Ok one more thing everyone has to understand, she isnt a bad person nor a bad gf, which is why i have stayed for over 3 years, this is just uncharacteristic of her

>But by the end we realized we had nothing in common, so in some ways I think too much sex ruined that relationship for us. But I think no sex at all can be just as damaging.

Essentially sex should be used as a tool for two people to connect.
If you have nothing in common with the other person, you're connecting to something that isn't really doing jack shit to you.
It's like you're accessing a site that is full of content that isn't targeted towards you, or even worse, there's nothing there at all.

It's fun to have sex but without understanding the connection aspect you're getting off to the mechanical aspect of the act, you're using someone else to jack you off and that's about it.
That's why a lot of couple end up having problems in bed and people that rush into marriages end up getting divorced, they confuse the simple mechanical pleasure of the flesh to the ability to interconnect with another human being in a way that no other interaction with that person can reach.

OP
Let me simplify this.
She was 80 kg for under 17 years.
She transforms and now likes attention.
Something before the kg loss put a fear in her that her life is wasting away.
You are the wasting away of her youth.
Don't worry. You can man up and be harsh about it or see it all end before your eyes and be helpless

People change drastically between 16, 17, 18, etc... So if you think she will be the same high school girl forever you are daydreaming

Your a cuck. Enjoy eating his semen out of her

yea i know its not the 'take control' thing, im a really dominant guy which is why i have already brought this up, safe word and everything, it isnt that

Exactly for 3 years she was "domestic" and something extra ordinary happened.
Proves my point of

Dude you cannot be seriously thinking that this is ok, you are setting yourself up to be an a + cuck, never in any possible universe would my woman be allowed to do this shit. But I guess that's why I'm not beta

You are right, I won't deny that. I was a dumb teen out of high school who didn't really understand sex or the world in general. I was an asshole to her and any annoying beta. I wasn't trying to make that sound like a good thing, but more of a warning not to think that, lots of sex = good relationship. Because that is far from the truth, in my experience.

went from arounf 50 to 80 then back

This. Im out of a 3.5 years long relationship. We got together when she was 17, i was 18. We even lived 2 years together in an apartment. It happens. And it has to.

You fucked up its over.
Trust me you'll feel better about it if you tell her to fuck right off instead of her cheating on you and leaving herself

Ex did something similar with the hiding of her phone and shit. Dump immediately she's fucking cray cray

there arent gunna be a second chance on any condition, im good on that department

This. It fucking hurts OP, but you'll get over it.

Kys cuck. Dump her or get pegged, fagboi.

Thankyou to all whom have given constructive input, im going to message her, ill report back in a bit

This OP. You need to be dominate or she will cheat on you soon. Even if she says she doesn't want sex, someone is going to feed into her being an attention-whore and she will fuck him behind your back. Well in your case in front of your face.

Tell her what is what, or she will do the same to you and try to make you feel like it was all your fault she was a slut.

Leave before you get cucked further.

>>she says she just wants to be told she is pretty

I'm currently fucking a married woman that "just wants to be desired".

He's not playing on her anything. She offering freely. Sorry Sup Forumsro, that's how it works.

>She is seeing him in 2 days from today (on tuesday) for lunch.
This is unacceptable. Foot needs to be put down and ultimatium made.

>We are both 18 yea.
Let it go. If you don't live together and have no kids, then walk.

In fact, if she meets him, walk. It's over.

This OP.. You guys are still very young and need to realize somethings aren't going to last as long as you wanted them to. It's time to refocus on something else and better your life.

This 100%

You stay with her and you're going to get burned. Kill or be killed.

So ive brought it up and its going exactly as expected, that is, not well. My evidence is simply me not trusting, and of course if it were the other way round she would be completely fine with it. Do i push this?

You can't know that she would be fine with it until you attempt it. You are merely taking her word that she'd be fine, and obviously she would say this because in the current situation she needs you to believe it is harmless.

Which it could be harmless... and maybe I am just old and cynical, but I wouldn't trust a teenage girl as far as I could throw one. I'm not saying this to mock your age, but 18 y/o's tend to have a false belief that they understand more than they do simply because they are legal adults. I was dumb as fuck at 18, looking back at it now.

There*

Lol wtf .
Say this.
Recent behaviour made me not trusting you. You can reassure me by seeing convo with this guy so i know its nothing serious(you can insert anything here since si is saying no) then say. Ok. Bye. And thats it no contact in the next 75 years

>She is seeing him in 2 days from today (on tuesday) for lunch.
Dump her period. Dont let her do this to you, end it before you get hurt even more.

I'm in a similar situation

>gf of 2 years
>she graduates from college
>starts talking to some guy she used to hook up with
>he's engaged
>guy is constantly trying to get her to come to his house and drink
"Why doesn't user buy you drinks?"
>wants to come over one morning, gf says she doesn't want anyone to see her in the morning
>"i used to see you I the morning all the time"
>she admits she had a crush on him but he didn't realize it
>he says it's not too late
>they continue to talk for weeks, convo ends with her giving him her snapchat
>she never told me about him, only found out because of her leaving FB open

She says she wasn't flirting with him but I don't know why she would be snapping with her old fuckbuddy if they weren't, I think she probably sent him a pic of her ass.

OP just know that people are speaking a lot of truth here. High school relationships rarely last after school because people completely change as they mature, sometimes a complete 180. I've had my heart broken by HS sweetheart, but I never been directly cheated on. But she went on to date someone we both knew, but she only knew because of me.

In your case it is a combo of her offering herself out, and him pushing for more of her. This is a perfect storm.

Not saying you need to break up with her ASAP like others have. But you need to put your foot down and tell her what you are really thinking. The truth will always prevail, and the sooner the better. You could even fix things if you talk about it. Sitting there stewing on it is just allowing it to happen right under your nose.

She's going to be jumping on someone else's dick soon, gg

the woman gets a new friend, acts different, and gets defensive when confronted about it

time for a new girlfriend

Should have just stopped her before she even befriended that other guy. I doubt there's anything you can do now, but you can at least try. Just tell her that her recent behavior hasnt been okay and that you don't feel comfortable knowing she is getting too close to this other guy. Try and offer her more attention as well, don't just expect everything to come from her. Talk to her about it but at the same time do things that could keep her from drifting away as well. If shit doesn't work, then I'm sorry for you bro. Get her for one last fuck, stick it in her pooper then throw her outside naked and never contact her again.

Cheers for the sound advice and real experiences. I have told her how i feel straight up, but getting a different new friend that is a girl is out of the question apparently. I'll just have to see how it goes but she seems determined to prove to me it isnt anything i should be worrying about. I can update you guys if any of you care, it will most likely be uneventful, but if you are interested ill be using the same pick as in OP.

she cucking you fam, bop that bitch and give her a black eye then remind her whos property she is, say when that heals you will tell her that she is pretty, and whenever its fading away, just bop her again to also remind her that she is not pretty and she is worthless and has nothing if she cheats on/ leaves you. also dont let her leave the house unattended

drop the bitch.

Laugh in her face when the other dude leaves and she needs you for "emotional support".

Wait ,so she wants you to not worry about her male friends, and also says you can't have female friends? Confront her directly on this. That is controlling as fuck, and if she can't compromise tell her to have fun with her new fuckboy.

>getting a new friend that is a girl is apparently out of the question
she is cheating on you tell her she cant have any guy friends or you will get 10 sluts to sleep with you every night while she watches and if she tries to leave you that you will kill her and yourself, by the end of the week the guy should be gone and if he isnt put my plan in play, fuck that dictating bitch

no no, i asked if she could get a new friend that was a female instead of a guy, sorry if the way i wrote it was misleading

I got'cha, I may have misread. That was a good thing to suggest to her. Hope for the best for you. Just be fair, but also stand up for yourself Sup Forumsro.

She's already sexting this guy behind OP's back, stop false seeding him hope. It was over the second she started making plans with him.

It's possible to pull her out of the path to slutism. It rarely works, but it is possible. Worth a shot if it is going to fail anyway.