How does one grab an ass that does not exist?

How does one grab an ass that does not exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/taylor-swifts-mom-says-singer-was-visibly-upset-after-alleged-n791266
youtu.be/2FKR5BrdIJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look no hands

What's the verdict?

what genre will her new album be now that paramore did the 80s pop thing

A harsh, abrasive and unforgiving album with The Downward Spiral as an influence.

>tds with female vocals

any bands like that

neo-folk

I won't spoonfeed you. Think for yourself.

I would kill for this.
Please.

Oooh i know the answer:

GRAB EM RIGHT BY THE PUSSY

i feel like she does this shit everytime she needs new material for a album.

She doesn't seem too unduly bothered by it desu

That even if he didn't grab her arse (and I suspect he did) he deserves to go to prison for that heinous mustache alone

are you retarded?

it was soooo horrifying and shocking she waited 3 whole years to accuse him
tay is a retard

Wait is this the picture everyone's talking about.

lol why is he even in court how can he deny this shit.

I hate Taylor but what the fuck does he really think he can win? White girls don't lose cases in America nigga.

it was the guy who decided to sue her 2 years later dumb fuck

I wonder if this guys lawyer can prove that her ass is non-existent.

recommending music is bad now? ok

Meow Meow
Someone's a bit catty

I was considering changing my mind, but if you want to be a passive-aggressive little bitch, that's your choice. There's no way you're getting it now.

heard she stopped walking through the crowds after this shit happened

this dude needs an electric chair sentence

hahahah what a little bitch

Dude she's grimacing. Clearly uncomfortable.

How do we know she didn't grab his ass? Gender bias

From that photo you can assume either is grabbing the other's ass

now listen here see

nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/taylor-swifts-mom-says-singer-was-visibly-upset-after-alleged-n791266

i can't photoshop, but someone needs to photoshop that ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING meme to say VISIBLY UPSET under that pic

I could literally be a courthouse sketch artist

calm down dipshit autist

What? He's the defendant if you haven't noticed.

Good thing she doesn't play soccer.

Get your chalks out and prove it, bitch

I don't get this shit. I'm a guy and I've had my butt slapped or grabbed a few times by women at the bar/club I've even had gay dudes do it at gay bars when I go with my gf. It's always funny to me and I feel like it's a compliment. Why is it so horrifying for women?

He's probably grabbing ass but I don't see how he could possibly be lifting up her skirt to grab bare ass, unless that happened after the photo was taken or something.

Why is this a fucking court case?

Someone made eye contact with me the other day, how much should I sue for?

>ywn casually grab your bro's ass as a greeting
feels bad man

Some people just don't like being fondled by sweaty weirdos...strange right?

I dunno women are retarded. Most women don't sue the guy whose life you have already ruined though.

>sweaty
I thought women liked that? The smell of testosterone?
>weirdos
They're only weirdos because they're ugly. It turns to cute when he's attractive. Then it goes from 'fondled' to 'his hand bumped into my ass omg so cute'

>Why is this a fucking court case?
He is the one who is suing her because he lost his job as a result of grabbing her ass.

if you can't understand the difference between a guy touching a woman's ass and a woman touching a guy's ass, you're either an idiot or playing dumb.

You have definitely been subject to several meetings with HR

when will this bitch finally drop dead?

and you're definitely naturally unfit to become an engineer

What about guys grabbing my ass retard

What you do in your spare time is no concern of ours

Imagine you're the frontman of a band, playing a show, and want to bring a fan onstage during a song. You look out into the crowd and see someone in the front row. The girl you see has protruding ears and an odd haircut, but she looks so happy and giddy that you smile and ask her to come on stage. She rushes up the stage, ecstatic to finally meet you. She pulls out her camera and asks for a picture. You say "Sure" and lean in towards her for the photo. After the photo is taken, she suddenly gives you a kiss on the cheek, smiles, and says "My name ith Claire by the way... Claire Bouther".

Would you not feel violated?

lmao

>he doesn't grab and slap his bros ass as a greeting
baka faggots

biology

This should be his defense.

xD

Kek

>Hand "full"

>if I don't mind something, nobody should!
Everyone has their boundaries, and assuming that just cause you're ok with someone grabbing your ass that someone else is ok with you grabbing their ass is fucking retarded.

HAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAA

Well its not horrifying you pussy. It's not something to make you never walk through a crowd again. Jesus Christ has a clue. Getting raped now that's horrifying. But even still chances of it happening to you again is slim af.

At this point it's become abundantly clear that you're upset about this because you've gotten in trouble for sexually assaulting women in the past.
Just keep your hands to yourself you fucking basement dweller, that's a concept preschoolers are taught, I hope you can wrap your head around it

Tay is washed up anyways

Hey I grab asses all the time at the club but I've never got into trouble

She's probably bringing attention to it because she liked it. (reverse psychology) she wants more people to grab her ass

I'd unironically rather do lewd with the right.

she turned out better that Tay ever could

>the club
you mean the chess club

mommy tay is looking good

It's Boo-shay, not Bow-cher, just a heads up.

youtu.be/2FKR5BrdIJ8

>retarded youtuber does not know how angles, backcurving and high heels work

if you're a woman and a random-ass guy grabs your butt, he's already demonstrated he doesn't respect your boundaries, and because of biological differences 95% chance he's way stronger than you if he tries to pull anything.

Anyone else remember when Kim Kardashian exposed Taylor as a lying snek?

Kim's pretty based desu