Yeah, post nudes

ill try to get some
maybe even some vids

pic related?
nice!
pregnant chicks are super horny!!!
they say it's cuz they pregnant but i think the
birthcontrol kills a womens sex drive.

Yeah seriously, don't do it, if you're an actual virgin. You will always remember your first time and unless you're 30 plus and still a virgin you should not go through with that I hope you hear me cuz I'm the only one who's giving you good advice probably.

post her belly

^but why tho

only one i got

No, not just the tip, the whole thing. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to fill a girl up with cum with no potential consequences.

you'd have a better time shitposting on Sup Forums. not even the same dude but i agree with him.

Because losing your virginity to a fat woman who's already visibly pregnant with somebody else's child is not going to play as a good memory, I know that the horniness you may feel now is convincing you otherwise but if you can hold off and wait for a better piece of tail to come around a future which it eventually will! You'll be so glad that you did. You were warned.

don't cum too early, shits embarrassing

What constitutes a "better piece of tail"?

Are you telling me you can't do better than this user? C'mon now, you don't want your first time to be with a whale

Get back in the kitchen you self conscious nothing

Almost literally any woman who's not already pregnant and fat but I think in your heart you probably knew that was the right answer. You're obviously going to do what you're going to do but I tried to give you some advice.

op here
>wasnt me

well i kinda have another option but i realy just want to finally get my dick wet

▲ ▲

Cum in her

Don't listen to these virgins reading advice from Cosmo. Go get you some, build your confidence, and get something better in the future if that's what you want. Also, post more pics

Get her to send you a 'pre game' nude.. so you know shes serious and if she gets a fuckin conscience later you'll already have a win.. or at least some leverage for blackmail... kek

Fuck each one of these posts.
Look, not to be a dick but you prolly wont last long due to the excitement of the actual act, if not.... then it doesnt matter what the bitch looks like, it (more or less) feels all the same in the dark with other bitches.

Preggo grills are actually a great fuck. Their senses are heightened due to their hormones, so they get really horny and into it.

They also cant get re-pregnant. Cause, well science. (Unless its in lile the first 2 weeks of getting knocked up the first time iirc)

What do you have to lose? Oh boo hoo you fucked a fatty?

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK. YOUR PEEPPEE IS GETTING FUN TIME!

Bring a condom for stds if you think she has something. More likely than not she wont. Use it if she does.

I literally woke up from a nice Vicodin slumber to pop on Sup Forums while taken a poop and saw this thread. OP, dont be a faggot and pass this shit up.

i dont plan on not doing it
i dont really care either that shes fat lol

good on u OP shes not that ugly and has big tittays, not liking the short hair and nose piercing but hey maybe u are into that

i'd definitely wear a condom though since she has tongue piercings and can EASILY transfer her std's over to you with just a blowjob even. imagine she rubs her tongue wrong or gets stuck on a pube or whatever and bleeds 1 or 2 drops - then that shit goes into your body and you are screwed

but yes have fun, just do not go in bare even though it feels so much better and you might not give a fuck in the heat of the moment , trust me been there

Op, I wouldn't really do it (bitch ugly af), but I know the virgin feeling of needing to sticking your dick into some pussy as fast as possible. So just do it, the more times you have sex the better I guess.

Good man. Try to rake as many pics as possible amd post them later today. Im on the west coast. So later the better fam. Have fun!

ill do my best
dont know if she will be into it tho

bump

full body pics?

where do you know her from, why is she taking your V

Eh if not, a follow up thread would be cool. Peace out op gunna try to sleep while the vicodin is still goin

Dubs thread

>full body pics?
full whale mode
>where do you know her from
tinder like app
straight up asked for a hook up
at first she was like "you know im preggo right? what man would want a preggo :(:(:(:(" bullshit
typical compliment fishing behavior
>why is she taking your V
havnt told her if she find out its alrdy too late

Dubs has spoken... get a free sample

what app?

called "jaumo"
one of the actual few matched i got

OP sex with landwhale is very different to sex with slim girl hope you know that and have researched a little

Research what doggy or missionary? Not like this bitch can do much.

bump

has someone ever gotten a bj from a bitch with piercings? wonder what it feels like
OP i demand a bj review

Is that a bottle of cooking oil or syrup next to the bed?

thats bottled water lol

at least i hope that thats what it is

OP here
only thing im worried about is that my dick aint long enough to make it through the layer of fat so get enough enjoyment out of her pussy

> virginity intensifies

>Male Slam Pig
>One who has lost all sense of dignity and will hook up with literally anything that has long hair no matter it's weight, horrible looks, or overall trashiness.