Post your face when this is the #1 New York Times best seller

Post your face when this is the #1 New York Times best seller

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uXZtM3MOzO0
aalbc.com/authors/lyah_beth_leflore.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sheeeeeeeit.

Dear god, they are trying to make this dead criminal nigger into a hero.

>Why did you write this book?

>I wrote the book because I wanted everyone to know who Michael Brown was. They had no idea who Michael Brown was and he was being judged and his character was being diminished. They were trying to drag my baby through the mud and make him out to be such a bad person. [The media] didn't tell the whole story, but there was no way for them to tell it without me opening my mouth to let them know who my son was. I was journaling this whole time and I still have a journal. Anytime I saw something that was just false, things making him look bad, I would write in my book the truth: who he really was, things he really did, aspirations that he had, things that he said to his brothers and sisters, how he was with them and how he made me a mother.

trying?

you obviously didn't check your white privilege today

>who he really was
a fucking nigger

>things he really did
robbed store, attacked cop, got himself killed

what we really need is the paki that he man handled to make a book with him doing the same pose

"Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil"
"How some retard got shot for robbing a store and assaulting an officer"

So is the book about her son or about her? Judging by the title, it's about her son, yet strangely enough she put her own face on the book cover

tl;dr:
>HE DINDU NUFFIN

>life, legacy, and love

>[The media] didn't tell the whole story,
Yeah, they left out the part about how your son tried to shoot an officer with his own gun.

Does she write about her fetal alcohol syndrome?

>"how he made me a mother"
It is supposed to work the other way around. That is probably why her son is dead.

her nostrils are so big she could probably smuggle a couple of cigarillos in there

>They were trying to drag my baby through the mud and make him out to be such a bad person. [The media] didn't tell the whole story

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? They LITERALLY flat out IGNORED the fact that oversized nigger robbed a liquor store and ATTACKED a police officer before being shot

>trigger discipline
OH GOD THEY'RE LEARNING

DINDU

i wonder what jew wrote it for her

No, I guess I am priveledged in the fact I don't think it is acceptable to go rob little asian dude, being a nigger in the current year must be tough.

>white cucks are the only ones buying thanks to Jewish guilt
>niggers can't read

SHEEEIT

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

So what jew wrote the book for her?

>uses a picture of herself as the book cover about her son and not a picture of her son
Does this fucking sheboon have no shame?

>niggers
>shame

I'm sorry son, but you can only pick one this time

there is a real possibility that the store owner peppered Mike with racial slurs which led Mike to react as anyone would.

sampe possibility with trayvon. we now know that zimzam is a huge race baiter, so there's no telling what sort of hateful slurs he hurled at Mr. Martin.

sometimes you have to walk a mile in a man's shoes before you judge him.

>Life, Legacy and love

TIP, TOP and LEL

>Life

The life of a remorseless thug who didn't care about robbing another man's store and attempting to kill a police officer for doing his job.

>Legacy

What? What legacy? Many of the most powerful and rich people on this planet don't have legacies, why would a criminal adolescent have a legacy?
The only thing he left was a frightened store owner, a sad mother and a chalk outline.

>Love

Is this the part where she goes on about him being a gud muffin who dindu nuffin and was just bluffin?
Because I fail to see the love he had for his fellow human beings when he decided to become a criminal who robbed others.

Honestly, what did they expect?
Attacking an officer and trying to wrestle their gun from them gets you killed in pretty much any country on Earth.
Hell, last year they shot some refugee for only coming near a police officer with a knife and even though people filmed that shit, there was no public outcry.

Don't act like a rabid animal and people won't treat you like one...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uXZtM3MOzO0

Mike Brown beating an old nignog, but BLM 4 LYFE

>Does this fucking sheboon have no shame?
Remember how they took a kike's advice and milked it all the way to the UN?

Shut your stupid ass up man watch this video, Mike Shitskin was a fucking bully m.youtube.com/watch?v=uXZtM3MOzO0

that has been proven to not be Mr. Brown. I believe that apartment complex was in texas.

still a pretty viscous beatdown.

>peppered
>hurled

>there is a real possibility that the store owner peppered Mike with racial slurs which led Mike to react as anyone would.

>to react as anyone would.

What would that be, saying "Alright, bye!" and leaving their store?

her face is scary. she looks like a psycho.

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

I would think that as a German muslim you would be more sympathetic to the plight of a fellow african.

this bitch ugly af

>sometimes you have to walk a mile in a man's shoes before you judge him.

But Mike Brown's shoes were stolen...

Is this a picture book? no niggers will buy this when they glance through it and see nothing but words they can't read

>ooga booga click clack lip smack

tldr

why did bitch look like reginald

AYO HOL UP

took me long enough

I read it,

DEM PROGRAMS
RODNEY KING
MUH OTHER SON TRAYBOON
DEM PROGRAMS
ANTI GUN RHETORIC
DEM PROGRAMS

I doubt she wrote it

HE WUZ A GUD BOI

saved

I read it Sup Forums. Very surprising - turns out he din indeed du nuffin.

She never actually talked bout her son, which makes me believe she didnt write it

actually laughed out loud

He's dead? I thought he went to Soon.

>implying she was the one who wrote it

aalbc.com/authors/lyah_beth_leflore.htm
>Lyah Beth LeFlore
>Lyah

>LYAH
>I
>A
>R

>aalbc.com/authors/lyah_beth_leflore.htm
>LeFlore worked at Nickelodeon and Uptown Entertainment
>Nickelodeon
the same responsible for cuck kids show

cuz africans wuz da first real chinese

Probably would tbqfhf

oooh so because michael was called some names, it's okay for him to assault that store owner

and same with trayvon. any time someone calls you a name you are justified in lashing out at that person

WITNESSED
8/10 shoop

What... Where...
Sauce?

HE WAZ JUST MAKE SOME BAD DISSISONS

mememes

is she a black/asian crossbreed?

sMEMEn

sMEMEMEn

HE WUZ A GUD BOI: The Novel

Imagine how funny it would be reading the original journal.

>ALL I WANT IS THE POLICE TO NOT SHOOT UP CRIMINALS, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO AKS?

"I Needed a Ghostwriter To Help Me Write This Book To Cash In On The Notoriety My Common Criminal Son's Death Caused And If It Gets Enough Publicity I'll Be Rolling In Money: The Mini Series"

This is the best they could make her look?