I am angry /b

I am angry /b.
This is a site of many people of many nations.
One of few popular places that one can speak their mind with impunity.

I want you to follow me, /b.
Into the future. The world is divided into two groups of thought. One of cowardice, ignorance and lies and one of folly, uncouth rage and isolation.

Let us make a new tribe. A tribe of hogvaerd.
Middle ground. A tribe of honor, truth and wisdom.

To do this we must renounce our gods. What ever they may be:
- The christian god is weak. Turning the other cheek made us weaklings and the god of this religion is wrathful, jealous and evil.
The same goes for the other stupid jehovan religions.

-Atheism is just, but unattractive. We need not believe in gods to have faith. And we need faith to stay united.

-Communism/sjw/anarchy/cuckoldry/feminism is for the weak asked for by the weak. We should take care of our own, truly. But not this way. Merit should be rewarded, and weakness punished.

-conservatism/fascism/nazism/
antifeminism/homohatred:
Foolish, unrealistic, isolated and bigoted.
And a stagnant future.

Let us make a new pact and renounce our old gods. Let us take in the gods of old. Not because they're strong or because they're real. But because they are like us. Not perfect. But a avatars of nature and humans.
Thor is strength and courage, but foolishness.
Odin is wisdom and knowledge, but greedy.
Loki is cunning but evil.

Let us become a tribe. Let us not take part in the folly of the two sides. Let us renounce fate and make our own. Join me /b. And together we will start with Europe.

Ask me anything.

We will dominate together. We will have every virtue on our side. We will shun no one out of how they're born but rid ourselves of those who are weak.

Join me /b. I will be your Ulfric Stormcloak.

Let us rebuild the path to Valhalla and rebuild the hall itself in death.

Deyr fé,
deyja frændur,
deyr sjálfur hið sama
ég veit einn að aldrei deyr
dómur um dauðann hvern.

Till Valhall, mein fraulein

They shall sing songs, loud and lusty and beat upon their shields and the rafters will drip with mead and morning dew and the glorious host shall ever sup with the gods.

We're not renouncing science right?

That's not party of you gimick, Or anything?

We'll still get to use modern technology, this is just a morals/ideological thing?

If so than i'm in, I guess

Very good.

Stay itt. Let me get to know you. Answer me this, gestr:

How are you politically affiliated and why?

Where do you live?

What is your job/education?

What is your religion?

Do you have a wife and kids?

Of course, wisdom is to be sought in every way. To stand in the way of truth is to be an enemy.

This applies to all who wish to prepare the cause.

My drunken, melancholic tirades can end here /b. Or it can ascend to greatness. We will make a secret political society rivaling those that never existed.
We will try and influence the world to betterment. We will start small. But when our numbers swell we will influence the mighty. We will instigate workers strikes and more.
We must be willfull and we must change the fate of Midgard. We must avert the Ragnarok that is awaiting.

I have a few questions: Is this a new religion, or ideology, or way of life? Is it an omniversal change?

Do we have a god in this "middle ground"?

ITT:
>homo larping
>false dichotomies
>mutually exclusive (not to mention wildly subjective) sets of values

I have an idea of what OP means but it's his agenda so i'll let him push it his way

best speech i heard in my layf

>secret political society
enjoy your secret political power
o i am laffin

We should be angry in how our share in the wealth of this world is divided. I hate communism but it is true that wealth is unevenly distributed. We must take it back somehow.

We must also fight the foolish be they of whatever ideology. It's a brotherhood and sisterhood.

The dead religions will make a good thing to rally around. We need not believe in the old gods but the idea is to have something completely ours. Our way of life will not change but I encourage to live a healthy lifestyle.

Those who should be interested are those that see through the charade of both the left and right and wish to at least try and cchange the world for the better.

>Hide and ignore

i am leftist and progressive, for that is the side that will help us progress with society and everything.

amsterdam

gymnasium meine freund

atheist

What are you on? Where can I get some?

Thanks for the hearty laugh.

This is not going to become a communist socio-political party.

I'll join the Nazis before that happens

les us create a dc server so that this new community never has to end

This sounds very interesting, and resonating worth the gods of my forefathers sounds great

>Very good.
>Stay itt. Let me get to know you. Answer me this, gestr:
>How are you politically affiliated and why?
I believe in tradition, I believe in purity and honesty. A man should do a man's job and a woman, hers. I believe in the sanctity of marriage purely between a man and a woman.
>Where do you live?
In the land of Malays, the center of Southeast Asia. We are also a proud, warrior race who conquered the seas, same as our Northern brethren.
>What is your job/education?
A student of culinary, I intend to help provide food for the cause.
>What is your religion?
A former Muslim turned Deist, however I am no stranger to the Old Gods of the North. How the world hangs on Yggdrassil, how our world is made by the giant, and how Odin and how all shall end in the final battle, Ragnarok.
>Do you have a wife and kids?
None, at the moment. I wish to seek one when I myself am financially stable. A Malay woman for myself and 3 more wives of other races.

>take it back somehow
i.e. wealth redistribution

what is it exactly you purport to "hate" about communism?
>inb4 describes statism/fascism instead

As I said, no communism. But fighting the corrupt corporations as well as the globalists is the plan.

All peoples should have a right to their own culture and we should be able to live in peace and friendship with our neighbors without having to import them.

>I believe in purity
>In the land of Malays
literal beast race mongrel detected, choose one (1) from the above

You're aiming too far outside of our grasp

be real, It's probably wiser to exploit the capitalist system as team(company if you like) and then use the power(money) acquired to inflict your own opinions onto people
oh.....

No, not the silly wealth redistribution. Taking it from the unworthy and giving it to the worthy, not the weak and meek.

Right? I'd talk about the dead gods of other peoples, but I know little of them. This is supposed to be on a global scale, encouraging national pride within each person and all lands had their gods before the purging of the evil one.

>we should be able to live in peace and friendship with our neighbors without having to import them
too late, go tell this to the Native Americans
or anyone really, world history is a series of never ending waves of migration, you would know this is you opened a fucking book down there in your basement

i have some 1000 words of law ideas for you guys. it matches those ideologies very well.
>we need to have law ideas be4 our ideas can become a succesfull movement

So, you would want to rebel against corporationalism? Maintain a capitalist way of life without allowing certain individuals to become "too" powerful?

>Taking it from the unworthy and giving it to the worthy
>user dictates what constitutes worthiness
sounds like fun user, can I have all of your stuff, seeing as you're the most worthless person here?

Not really, small things can topple great towers of shit.

And a bunch of b/tards don't have a way to make a company. We will start small, and try and escalate. At the end of this thread I will choose the ones that answered the guest questions. And get a way to contact them. After a year or two I'll have somewhere to begin.

>law ideas
great, more legislation, sounds like a radical paradigm shift

Yes, and what about the times where migration was not happening at a large scale? History tells of those times too. You absolute fool.

Exactly.

MOST b/tards don't have a way to make a company.

Don't assume too hard, Let's not rule any viable option out completely until we can be 100% sure which route we can take to power

comment submitted to F.B.I Special Autism Unit

>Exactly.

Well then, if you can bring this movement to fruition, consider myself a part of your cause.

You're right. But right now recruitment is priority.

>times where migration was not happening at a large scale
Oh, you mean like never? Give me one time in human history when massive migration was not occurring somewhere on the globe and I will accede to your retardation, user

Revised specific legislation revolving around what best benefits us...Let's be honest, We aren't Social warriors, So we should have no problem writing our law to benefit us and our allies directly without having to weave around other groups opinions.

>northern brethren
>malay

We are nothing alike friend. We should not try to make everything traditionalist into "hurr durr scandis". Be malay and prosper in what you are, don't try to be nordic, just like nordics shouldn't try to be malay. Be proud of your heritage, no matter what that heritage is. You can align with our gods, or way of life, but you should always stride to be malay and be proud of it

>We should be angry
Yes, I'm very angry that I have to pay for people that do not contribute effort or ideas to the local and global economy. I'm angry that there are a number of people that, for reasons that I don't completely understand, think that life would be made better for everyone by taking resources from people that make something happen with it and giving it to those that can't in the name of "fairness".

So you are talking about a global meritocracy?

We should stride to create pride about what you are, not try all be nordic. Encourage people to practice the traditions and gods of their home and people

Last comment, didn't have a lot of time today. Have a family to support and a home to maintain. Gotta whack some weeds, mow the lawn and try and get the drug lord neighbor to sign a waver so I can put up a fence between us.

I need all who are interested to give me any name they want to be known as and a way to contact them and their answers to the questions by the classic Odin picture.

I'll be posting this thread most weekends because full time job and family.

I'll contact all of your throwaway emails right now and get a better way to contact you. And hopefully later we'll get to know each other better and start to find solutions together in our þings.

Hurry up and give me those answers and that contact information.

>recruitment is priority
>no promises of sex, spoils or vengeance
good luck with that, I'm sure you're making all the right appeals to the permavirgins here who, after not even summoning up the motivation or wherewithal to get laid, will surely form the hardened core of a 1000 year philosphy
thank you for the funnies OP

/thread. People like this never let a little thing like critical thinking get in the way of their inane ideas...

surely a way to build a lasting coalition, god damn are you having fever dreams or what?

What say you're a faggot?

As I said many times. Thee old gods of the world. I only know mine and a few others. I'm hoping for a global resurrection of all the old gods for all people to rally proudly around in their own homes.

zakly

This is a cult
>nobody realizing this is a cult
>mfw

Brothers and Sisters, I am thirsty for blood, who is our next victim?

Everything's a cult.

Trying to remember my throwaway accounts, bare with me

Nimrod is that you?

>who is our next victim
Mom, for no tendies

Stay itt. Let me get to know you. Answer me this, gestr:

How are you politically affiliated and why?

I align to monarcism and autocratic capitalism. I believe that a society functions best in a hierarchy, could be meritocratic. Free trade is important for the prosperity of everybody

Where do you live?

I live in Denmark

What is your job/education?

I'm studying bio-technology, with plans to study Marine Biology and become a zoologist

What is your religion?

I don't really subscribe to any religion, but I try to practice some traditions and beliefs of old and of the Asa Gods

Do you have a wife and kids?

No, I'm 18, wife and kids are not my priorities at the moment. Kids will wait until I'm sure I can support them

Consider me as part and supporter, no matter how well it will end up

How about you get a fuckin job, OP

No, you're just retarded. Dude is literally asking for faith in him. Thats how all cults start
>captcha drive amazon

Answer these questions all who would hear And give me a throwaway email or what ever to contact you.

I second this motion

Centuries ago, but currently up to date...

Contact info please.

Yes

>to contact you
aww, O.P. is just lonely
I take everything back, somebody please befriend this neckbeard

>Leaning right, If we're including ideology we follow i'm kinda nihilistic, hedonist

>Australia

>Law enforcement/gov't

>Agnostic

>No

No contact method as of yet, But take down the alias "1001"

Something simple. i'll look out for your threads, decide upon a name I can search for to find it easier.

Contact me on [email protected]

>"1001"
Gotcha.

>right wing
>nihilistic hedonism, apostasy
you don't know what right wing means, do you?

My answers are above:
Gymnasium
Amsterdam
No
And so fort
Call me Dannk
[email protected]

I followed you until you went full retard about religion, spewing the worst ignorance about what people actually believe. You can only attract retards by being a retard.

>leaning

But how far user? yeah, think before you talk

But he chooses the best while taking distance to any ideology. That's where we should all stride to be imo

Still need a commonword or name for these threads so we know how to find them

What do you mean?

Oh, I see, so cancel out the differences and that makes you a normie centrist attention-seeking faggot?

BasementCucksUnite
you're welcome for the club name

Runes. Or ᚱᚢᚾ

Will not be posting more comments now. But will be here for half an hour to take down emails.

So you must be resident liberal, Nice to meet you.

Or look out for larp pictures and cringy warhammer pictures.

Farewell.

Also checkem.

nope, just passing through
good to meet someone so politically confused though, I was beginning to think that the world mostly consisted of logically coherent ideologies, but you've cured me of this delusion, user

>Will not be posting more comments
>full retreat
meet your new overlord, anons

One more thing, I have contacted the emails listed. Pls respond.'

This captcha is killing me.

Lol, checked, but damn you're autistic to think that's a factor in any way.

Leaning right wing

Australia

Cabinet Maker

Atheos

No

Hmu on [email protected]

>nervous about losing support, O.P. samefag posts as not to shame himself for contradicting his retreat order

Ignore the less fortunate, no use explaining.

>captcha is killing me
steely resolve there, O.P.
truly what history's great leaders are made of
the Long March was nothing compared to the depredations of Captcha

True, we've intermixed with a lot of races following the expansion of our Malaccan Empire. We even have splinter races, like the Baba Nyonyas, and the Serani. But that what makes us Malay, a group of races which have intermixed and incorporated all the good and left out the bad.

Also, cina babi.

True words, my friend. I have not said that we should be one, merely that we share many similarities in terms of our trades way back. Why, we even have raiders till now.

>that's what makes us a race, the fact that we're a group of other races
flawless logic

>cina babi
not going to even bother to google translate this babble from a third-world language

>we even have raiders
wow, neat, unwashed criminals!
man, why couldn't I have been born a gook!

I'm a centrist

Australia, like all these other fags apparently

Looking to study engineering

Atheist/agnostic

No

[email protected]

So far sent 4 emails. 15 minutes till I leave.

Something like "Chinese pork". Not up to speed on my Malay nationalism.

did you get over your fear of captcha O.P.? what happened to your homosex rune namefagging?

truly though, get a hobby, this whole thread is cringeworthy

Low tier b8, buddy. Try again next weekend.

And of course it's cringy. Today being any kind of official talk or earnest is cringy.
One must simply plow through it. I'm not as insane as I sound.

See you all next weekend.