svccy.bandcamp.com/album/summer-websurfing
lschumacher.bandcamp.com/album/mandalic-hallways
minnieminus.bandcamp.com/album/liminimo-instrumentals
foliagemusic.bandcamp.com/album/silence
itunes.apple.com/us/album/silence/id1258931565
open.spotify.com/album/0p2LmoXnulreHvP2CBOodg
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/ii-2
whatdxmsoundslike.bandcamp.com/
jimi-james.bandcamp.com/album/the-college-years-i-was-unshowered-and-in-pajamas-for-most-of-this-albums-creation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No shame tonight.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/seasongs
>Loop-based ambient music
>Lots of pianos and reverb
>Background Muzak

Don't forget to review this thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/seasongs/

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>sorta shoegaze, kinda folk, lots of influences
>ffo swirlies, duster, Alex g
>thanks to everyone who has downloaded this and tickled my ego

reccin folks
if you play a stringed instrument (particularly cello or violin) and would be interested in contributing to my next album, hmu.

>Alt Rap
>Industrial Rap
We have the instrumentals on our BC too.

joddity.bandcamp.com/

>Alt Rock

plutoniumfield.bandcamp.com/

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>melancholic stuff
>each release its different
>one man band
>when prozac no longer helps
>now you can get all my music for just 0.50usd

thanks for supporting

reccing
dad
dad2

NEW ALBUM: erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/winter-beats

>doof doof doof
>uplifting

youtube.com/watch?v=BW0mQ3UGV8k

rec

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

NEW MATERIAL AUGUST 20TH

Buds

>Old Project
strawberrys.bandcamp.com/

>New Project
laura.bandcamp.com/releases

>IF YOU LIKE IT DOWNLOAD IT AND SCROBBLE IT ON LAST.FM AND RATE IT ON RYM

>FFO: LIL PEEP, GBC, WICCAPHASE
>GENRES: EMO, HIP HOP

>Rec

hello am a big fan of your youtube vids

b-s-m.bandcamp.com/album/62617-81017-demo
>hnw

ill return with recs in a bit

>*edgy sample* BOWOBWOBBOWBO
very boundary pushing and original (no)

10/10 critique trip friend, how do you suggest I improve it

Try standing out a bit more. This particular brand of hnw has been done to death, right down to the ted bundy related vocal sample. Here's some hnw that I would say stands out in the genre.

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/oszcill-tor-ter-pia

thanks for the advice, ill give what you linked a listen and try to improve

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-living-in-the-new-human-experiment
> baroque pop
> synthpop
> ELO, phil spector, Beach boys sounding

Hey everybody. I worked hard on this for almost a year. I tried to take 70s and 80s soft rock, mix it with the big arrangements I love doing, and it weirder and more eccentric. I'm (mostly) happy with the result. Hopefully you will be too!
Next projects might be a little stripped down, but hey, if you're in a band or something and want me to arrange or produce some stuff... ;)

really digging the texture you've got going on here. I mean it's standard shoegaze, but the droney murkey kind is the kind I like. When you're not shoegazing, the recording job on the accoustic guitars is pretty punchy and nice. It's a neat blend to be sure. I'm definitely into it. Adding to that, the songwriting here fits the vibe and also is directionally interesting!
My only main complaints would be the drums you've got going on and the melody. The drums sound very stock and kinda stick out. The melodies in the songs are servicable, but it just seems to be there to fill space. A lot of them feel purposeless and directionless.

So, I was hesitent to click this because industrial rap brings a lot of bad things to mind. It's actually really fun! Your production is chaotic in the best way. My only real issue is that sometimes you use little synth instrumentals that feel really weak and obviously fake. It doesn't gell super well with the blown out, harsh vibe that a lot of the songs have (which I love).

very nice
Top recs

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/i-s-a-b-e-l-l-e
>spacegaze

sounsoundsound
thathousecat.bandcamp.com/
>music/prog/sound/things/jazz

heeeeyyyyy

qqq-music.bandcamp.com/

>analog modular

im making a non just throwing a name up top so u know im commenting.

redwatermusic.bandcamp.com/album/summer-heat

>summer mixtape
>half percussive ambient
>half industrial stuff

Been away for awhile, but I'm back with a new mixtape I did for the summer with Pillow Book. Check it out, cassettes are cheap.

Always got to rec this. Great stuff.

Liking the new stuff. It's got a good sound to it, reminds me of some of the FlyLo Pattern + Gridworld stuff.

merlinmortician.bandcamp.com/

>cool stuff

a Sup Forums boy that has been grinding for a long time. I admire ur grind bb. I listened to fall of august and I really like the winding rhymic content you have going on against the satanic mumbling. it's a very reserved track with a LOT of nuances. I think when the drum program really hits is when the weakness of the track shows up. the drums are too "real" sounding but fake at the same time. you're hitting that uncanny valley type sound in my opinion. I love the percussion in the beginning, maybe at some point record some real drums to make that part hit.

the scope of sounds in this is really impressive. the songs are extremely bright and powerful sounding. My only opinion is that the songs would sound better if they were a little less compressed. youre music is very loud which is good but I personally like a little bit more room from dynamic range

very dark. I personally love dark depressing type music. your ideas are very good. I think if you work on your mix a little bit, it's be spectacular. lonely girl, for example has a really intense side chain compression thing going on that makes it more difficult to listen to.

haha

I can see this being fun live, depending, but desu I've gotten really disillusioned with harsh noise wall because there's only so much you can do with it when you don't want to incorporate any sort of melody. for how cool the textures might sound at first, this really doesn't go any interesting places. you ever listen to the goslings?

youtube.com/watch?v=I9WvQ3eBlIE

this is the type of harsh noise I like seeing melded together with music. I still like it when some music incorporates harsh noise elements, but stuff like yours unfortunately seems so directionless that what should come off as impassioned comes off as lazy or monotone instead

thanks! I completely agree on the drums fyi, they're way too dry and flat and I hate hearing them any time I listen to these songs now. can you elaborate on the melodies? if you're talking about colorado, I agree and that's my least favorite on the album desu (couldn't really switch up the order unfortunately), but I'd love if you went in depth on what you mean about "directionless melodies." on the rest I def felt like they had more intention behind them

already talked about your stuff, the new stuff is solid but the production and melodies on your other album really do set it apart. not to mention the album cover is...eh. but I listen to the album you put out before this one a ton compared to most Sup Forums stuff

a whole lot of quantity with almost zero quality, if this is a joke I really do wish it was funnier

ps - im not any expert or whatever, so feel free to ignore my critiques.

damn... this is really beautiful. first off, your album cover draws me in closer with each beautiful sounding percussion loop. awesome cover :) . I think pillow book is so pleasing. I skipped around a little, but each time i was met with beautiful pleasing sounds. do you perform live in utah? Is there a scene there?

ooooh some electro that is close to where i live (philly) :) Thy Aquarium is very cool I love that initial bass riff and then in reverse and then completely unravels into a new insane beat. really creative and well done.

My opinion (from skipping around some tracks and fully listening to 2) is that you should work on your sound design. I think sometimes you have sounds that are almost good enough, and if youre track has a bunch of sounds that are almost good enough, you end up with a track that is "almost good" or in some cases "bad."

I think you have really cool creative ideas, and you're fleshing them out...nice

thanks for the feedback friend. I see what you mean about it coming off as directionless and on the next project im gonna try to make it easier to zone out on the longer tracks and add some sort of direction to the shorter ones to break it up. Another trip mentioned trying to do something less bland so knowing sort of what i did wrong helps a ton :). (im the hnw bc btw)

really cool shit. my third time grooving :) Cool album review! It must be really cool to have someone review ur shit like that lol.

first thought. woah look at dem boxes baby! nice ;)

I put on Einhorn. First thing I'm struck with is that vibrato on that organ. it's really captivating and I love when the higher tone and the sub tone intertwine - it's almost a sort of steve reich type phasing.... I'm really losing all sense of place and pulse, which is disorienting and hypnotic. I don't especially like the bass riff (to me it sounds like "do re m - c d e ") I was hoping for something darker - more evil - but that is just my opinion - not really a critique.... over it's really cool

>do you perform live in utah? Is there a scene there?

Thanks for the great feedback! Unfortunately not a great music scene in Utah, especially for this type of music and the Logan area. Neither of us have performed live, although I think it'd be fun. The guy behind Pillow Book does a lot of his stuff as guitar looping so I think that could translate to a pretty cool live setting. I have no idea how I could do my stuff live but you never know.

Sure. So, basically (and this is just a generalization 'cause I'm not about to give any rules on how to write good melodies) there's safe notes to any key, which is the pentatonic scale - five notes that'll work with any chord change within a key. Then you've got individual notes inside of each chord that are technically safe, but might sound weird in the larger context of a melody. Those are your passing tones - notes that you pass by on the way to something safer. Sometimes you can also slide chromatically up to a safe tone which is what you'd call a colour note.

Now nobody expects you to think about this stuff when you're writing a melody because most people (yourself included) obviously have a good enough musical ear to recognize the notes that sound in place or out of place. The issue that can sometimes arise is that if you're writing whatever comes to you naturally then it's not uncommon to play things a little TOO safe. If you spend all your time on pentatonic notes, it can be hard to get a sense of motion with the melody because there's less tension/less relief.

Basically, (I'll admit, I did skip around and skim) I noticed that a lot of the melodies hammered one note, and that note was almost exclusively a pentatonic note. Maybe try to add a leadup from one note to the next.

Anyway, sorry if that was just stating a bunch of shit that you already know, I absolutely hate to get intellectual about this stuff because a lot of it is intuition and I rarely think about it myself. It's entirely possible I missed the juicy bits too, but I'll download it and give it a proper listen.

on build destroy reebuild.
loving that big ass 909 type drum riff. I think the vocals are very original and interesting. There bass tone and the guitar tone in my opinion don't really blend that well - they almost sound sort of fake in a way. I think it's because guitar and electronic drums have always sounded weird to my ears.

how would you know.
Damn! this one is awesome I love that harmonic type synth melody it's so sinister but pleasing to listen to. The sound design in this track is awesome.

I put on days of gold because that title interested me. This is a really beautiful track. it almost has a Godspeed "storm" type vibe to it - but i think this is even more thoughful. It's so nostalgic and sad but beautiful at the same time. very very nice.

bamp

shit is gay
terrible
fucking garbage
really gayyyy

why did you even bother posting this? go to bed idiot.

like how you didnt post your shit with that

(you)

shnandband.bandcamp.com/track/beast-pulse

>RAP / PUNK / EXP
Shnand Band Sydney Aus

>b-s-m.bandcamp.com/album/62617-81017-demo
stop making this shit

Just released a new single while I work on recording my 2nd LP. These just didn't fit the mood.

dogsinreverse.bandcamp.com/album/kitchen-knife-dada-vkm-single

>drone
>minimalism
>ambient
>dada

this is great to hear desu. I have very little background in any sort of music theory, but I'm going to examine some of the melodies I'm using for my upcoming album to make sure they aren't too one-note. I definitely still think colorado is the biggest offender there, the verse melody and chorus in particular are super monotone. the rest isn't so bad, but I can certainly see where you hear it at points. looking at the new stuff, the vocal melodies are definitely way more elaborate but I can see some areas where they could use spicing up and some off beat notes. thanks for the critique, super useful, probably up there with the guy who recommended a bunch of stuff for adding life to the programmed drums I had.

(Me)
(Me)
Thanks guys. All criticism is welcome and really helps. All our music and the instrumentals for ZeeOh are free for download. Working on some new Plutofeld right now. Trying really hard to release 3 EPs over the next 6 months.

I was put off when i read Industrial Rap but this is actually pretty cool. Not to sound like a dick, but i dont see how its industrial. You might benefit from labelling it as something just as "alt rap"

>Indie Rock
noiserhythm.bandcamp.com/

My latest and last record, a collaboration with Boring Bathtimes. It's a 1.5 hour concept album that is accompanied by a fully illustrated novella.

You can get physical copies from Apothecary Compositions: apothecarycompositions.bandcamp.com/album/yellow-fog-sword

Or just a digital copy of the album/novella here: lostsaltbloodpurges.bandcamp.com/

Novella cover

youtu.be/BIobBeKMVHU

>The Dead Communist Anthem... it's just an instrumental, made on FL Studio

I'm headed out to work. Just exported this to video/audio for youtube. Any feedback/

How's the bass, what should I look out for in the future?

I'll listen to other tracks during my break and give my thoughts...

shadowplea.bandcamp.com/album/sad-fun

>Ambient, lo-fi folk, psych folktronica

This is my new album SOLITUDE
avantier.bandcamp.com/album/solitude-2

>chillwave
>synthgaze
>dream pop
>synthwave
>downtempo
>synthpop

I hope you enjoy it

Recs:
(love it, interesting concept!)

Very nice...

A Real Hero got me into this sort of music... I normally don't like listening to male voices in this type of music but you pulled it off well...

Very catchy song dude... kudos to you. You're very talented.

youtu.be/BIobBeKMVHU

imagine getting positive feedback but then realizing it's from the fl studio guitar vst guy

Perfection was denied, try again

b-s-m.bandcamp.com/album/2-81017-81117-demo
>hnw

tried to make this better using the criticism from earlier in the thread. prob still shit but hopefully slightly better shit

i like these:

milespowers.bandcamp.com/album/lakonikos

iz lit

soundcloud.com/milespowers/neverbeenneverbeenneverbeen/s-hbKQt

this sounds like a clown jacking off a machine gun

Pic related...

Do it...

To yourself...

Faggot...

Go here

Yeah, fuck this place. You people are fucking cancer. I go out of my way to listen to othwr people's stuff, and then get attacked. Same thing with the last thread. I post a youtube link, and someone calls me a retard for doing that. I then attached k him back, and suddenly ly I'm the bad guy and everyone piles on..

Lmao...

Even Neogaf is less cancerous than this shit.

realmooses.bandcamp.com/track/pinwheel

>rock
>jazz
>post punk

danielgillett.bandcamp.com/track/toccatina-for-mandolin-banjo-and-lute

>classical/baroque/renaissance (?)
>my first attempt at "classical" composition
>written in toccatina (short toccata) form
>new album coming out soon (hopefully)

Recs:

trpx.bandcamp.com/album/bomb-your-earth

>electronic
>ambient
>experimental

Thank you so much!

About your song: It's good, this kind of song would benefit greatly by having a sub bass on it. And you should compress your drums a bit and add a sidechain compressor. It's good but it would sound better if the precussion (specifically the kick) was more prominent. Just a suggestion

Just ignore these guys and keep doing your thing man

samrihiphop.bandcamp.com/

>2 EPs
>old school hip hop

I dunno, Eric, this is actually well-textured HNW, my only complaint is the sample, they don't go well with music that's supposed to make the listener forget time exists
Thank you for recommending my stuff though
Sounds good and overwhelming
Oh boy, nice to see shit going down in this thread too just because one fag can't take trashtalk. Nice shocking gore pics, such a mature way to derail a thread
Ignore the asshats, this is an image board after all, you can't post anything without getting salt, so do your thing, I usually listen to youtube and soundcloud links too if it grabs my attention

i am starting a bandcamp twitch review stream again
feel free to join in and link stuff there too
otherwise i will just full play the thread and rely on random anons and discuss them

twitch at airbornmartin

thank you mate, really appreciate your kind words.
i love your work - i'm a huge fan of modular synths.
your textures and sounds are epic!
much love
pxl sequence

>really gayyyy

Nope just cozy.

It's like 6am.

Thanks a lot...

I didn't even know what a sub bass was. Thanks. I'll take your suggestions and add them to the song and see how it sounds...

Inevitable Daydream - I Will Get to the Sky on These Strong Legs

>Stoner gaze, next level shit
>Margate/London 2017

Honestly one of the best albums I've listened to, a culmination of 90's slacker rock with the abrasiveness of some hard hitters!!!

m8srecords.bandcamp.com/album/i-will-get-to-the-sky-on-these-strong-legs-2

Dude I can't stress enough how amazing this is
>actually psychedelic riffs
>great overdriven guitar sound with dynamics and some room to breathe in

I'm at the beginning of the first track though, the only complaint I have is the drummer hitting the snare and the kick drum at the same time, that's a no-no for me

you posted a gore pic you 12 year old. why would anyone sympathize

thanks for the feedback friend im glad you liked the 2nd demo (my shits the hnw)

oops

New Album Hidden Horizons with instrumental solo made by me. All the material are original nothing are sampled.

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-horizon

Other album

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/summer-websurfing

>Vaporinet
>Dream
>Vaportrap
>Chillwave

REC:

Just put this EP out
lschumacher.bandcamp.com/album/mandalic-hallways

>Dark Ambient
>Black Metal
>Dungeon Synth
>New Age

It's creepy, and it's only 26 minutes. Give it a listen

beats and stuff

minnieminus.bandcamp.com/album/liminimo-instrumentals

I'm liking it so far (just started track 2). The start is p. relaxing and builds up nicely to the drums and guitar or whatever at the 10 min mark. The drums seem like they don't really fit with the rest of the track though for the most part. Then again I make HNW so take what I say with a grain of salt. Overall enjoying it :^)

Me:

"Silence" out now worldwide. Get it on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, EVERYWHERE. Buy it on disc, buy it on tape, come see us at a show.
Help us book a tour please.

Bandcamp:
foliagemusic.bandcamp.com/album/silence

iTunes/Apple Music:
itunes.apple.com/us/album/silence/id1258931565

Spotify:
open.spotify.com/album/0p2LmoXnulreHvP2CBOodg

Soundcloud:
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/ii-2

Thanks everyone

The kick drum is really annoying after a while, you can barely hear the bass of it, however it has plenty of sharp high frequencies which is not how a kick drum should sound like
Some effects (modulation and delay) could've broken the mold and make it more psychedelic.
It's really well produced though
I like that evil drone slowly emerging from the sound of water, then that skull-piercing tinnitus pretty much killed my hearing, you made that a bit too loud and imho fucked up the vibe of the song, even though it pretty much did what it was supposed to do: unsettle and annoy

whatdxmsoundslike.bandcamp.com/
>noise/ambient

Gonna scroll through in a few.

Is it possible to have a Bandcamp thread without
IMMEDIATELY shilling?

Honestly I have no idea why you bother posting in these threads

I'm at the end of the first song and have to say that trap influenced TR808 drums were the last thing I'd have expected (and wished for) in black metal/dungeon noise
Then after it turns into something that sounds like vaporwave, and then drone synths emerge and I can hear wall noise. There are LOTS of musical ideas here

I got an audioscrobbler connected to bandcamp, give me some reccs, genre doesn't matter

wtf i hear sounds
"silence" my ass

That was awesome. I really have nothing bad to say at all.

I could sleep to this desu

I can jam to this, ngl.

No.

jimi-james.bandcamp.com/album/the-college-years-i-was-unshowered-and-in-pajamas-for-most-of-this-albums-creation
>eclectic
>silly
>first album
criticism appreciated!

uh

so

no

I pretty much never post without giving feedback some time later