twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Fuck

No, it too late you fuckball

Hey atleast you don't have dandruff

Yes and lifestream it you bitch

Scooty Puff Jr.?

yes

how did you noticed the first time, does it start to fall when you shower?

Every time I scratch my head I have at least 5 hairs in my hand...

Try knives.

Nah. I started losing my hair a year ago when I was 16, go see a doctor and get some propecia. The only downside is, low sex drive.

dubs confirmed

you mean razors?

I'm 23 and already half bald :(

Pic related

Or just shave it all off and hit the gym and grow out a beard.

Just do what they all do, tell yourself a convincing lie.. tell yourself your hair is doing a Blitzkrieg, as in temporarily retreating in the middle, so it can circle around the bald spot on the edges, move in and cut it off.
After that, no pirsoners will be taken.

OP's like: omg 1 % of my hair doesn't look dense enough, now I need to bang 4/10 chicks instead of 9-10/10 girls.

Just shave your head
There's no shame in being bald
Only in not accepting it, faggot

Lol beta

i'd fuck you dude

I actually had it like that since i was born receded hairline and everything, i don't actually notice any hair falling down ever, maybe like two after washing. But it's space as fuck

Thanks

You kinda cute. Also, checked

That's some weird pubic hair tho.

Did that when things got rough at arou d 25, almost 10y later couldnt be happier with the resoults.

Check your diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=9i4j-75EDFw

No need for suicide friendo

Just because you have some hair falling out doesn't mean you will eventually be bald

And even bald people can get laid

Giving up is for pussies

Guys real talk. Like OP, I have a receding hairline as well. Problem now is that I can't have a nice hairstyle. Should I just go full bald while keeping a beard? I have a pretty strong beard grow, so it should be possible. Thing is, I'm only 19 years old, so am I not too young for this style?

Short haircuts with receding hairlines can look pretty aesthetic. No need to go full bald.

shave it all off you pussies

I'd say either start taking propecia and deal with having to take them for the rest of your life and deal with your dick not working, or just let nature take its course and try to look better other ways like getting in good shape and what not.

Either way just don't be one of those people who try to hide it. It does suck though, I started losing mine noticeably at 17 which is the same time every other male in my family did as well. Genetics suck sometimes.

Ok

That looks fucking terrible you fuckin egg hahaha

Just shave your head. It will feel odd for two weeks, then you will feel fine and not even think about it.

Cool story,bro.

Get on finasteride fast to block DHT and inhibit any more balding.

MODS, UNDERAGE B& PLOX

no

I started going bald when I was 16, I had to just deal with it, it's life you have to get over it an make do... so stop being a faggot shave your hair, grow a beard and start pumping iron.

Other that that welcome to the slaphead club user

yes

>a year ago when I was 16
>current year when I'm 17

You need to be 18 to post here. The poster should receive a one year ban.

Yeah but it's so boring imo

THIS
I really don't know why this isn't more known. Finasteride is cheap and easy to get a scrip for. You take it, you keep your hair. The end. Added bonus: your risk of prostate cancer is significantly reduced.