On LSD

On LSD
what should I do today?

jump off a roof

you immortal being

Listen to Dvořak's 9th symphony (From the new world).

>mfw
No thanks I already trust gravity

Get off Sup Forums

>Great piece, I've even had the fortune of playing it

soon™

Realise you are the only true person, that you are a god. Only living being in all existence reliving life as every living being.

Look at trippy pictures while thinking about what actually is reality

yea get off Sup Forums, listen to Can's Future Days album and go take a walk

Depends on what you want as a result of the trip.

Want fun, or self exploration?
Fun, get of off Sup Forums, get along with a few friends, go out in nature or watch a nice calming movie with nice imagery.

Self exploration? Try have someone nearby in case something goes wrong, and look at yourself in the mirror.

what program generated that?
>Also, thank you for reminding me. I would like to say that it isn't a single-player game though, and that a sense of self is meaningless without others; they are just as much of God as they think they are.

I'll probably do some of both; I want to find the mirror of what I'm looking for in another person within myself, so a mirror is probably a good place to start

You should get the spiders off... They're everywhere. In your house, on your skin... They're crawling into your soul.

It is what you think it is; I hope to always be understanding more of it

Noooooope, none here thanks. ;)

What is energy?

Seriously, thanks user. I think I really needed to hear that today;
I'm off /b,
peace

An expression of matter's transition

sounds gay lmao

matter is masculine,
energy is feminine
(or vice-versa, I'm not a learned man)

how much did you take? also, be careful with the guys here trying to ruin your trip and have a good time m8.

Why are humans always attaching dicks and vaginas to everything?

Humans are expressions of nature; dicks and vaginas are just extensions of masculine and feminine. Look at flowers: they're just as sexual, but much less overt

go on a hike through the woods

>being this naive

>spending an acid trip online
kek

Eat your neighbors face.

this