I guess this is the female equivalent of having a 13 inch cock

I guess this is the female equivalent of having a 13 inch cock.

Bump for more

More

Those babies are huge

We need even more of this godess

Except I cant casually display parts of my cock for social benefit.

wouldbreed/10

Nope. Tits serve the same purpose as muscles on men. They're there to draw attention. A one inch wide pussy hole is the equivalency of a big doing.

Except 13 inches is usually too much, but I can't think of a man who wouldn't love those tits

*dong

Only thing is women hate their huge boobs. They hate the struggle to find clothes that fit well and back problems

Keep posting

if it makes you feel any better, a 13 inch dong doesn't mean you will 100% be fat, unlike those huge fat sacks of hers.

Can you link her instagram?

>who'd not prefer big fat saggy pancake nipple titties over well defined supple perky breasts

What are you, fucking gay?

Her boob is legit as big or bigger than her head. Praise the lawd

This is the female equivalent of having a 13" cock, perfect teeth, great hair, 3 ferrari's, and general super powers.
Meet the female Jason Momoa.

young_muzz

Keep bumping for her IG

Go on

Moar

Damn that was too fast bro. Does this girl know that she's famous for her tits?

I would like to die between those

Jesus.. someone needs to clone this girl. Of that's not viable, then her mother needs to have her eggs surgically harvested, and her father needs to be detained and have his sperm frozen. Imagine an entire army of this goddess!

Without the tits, she's a 10. With them, she's a 20.

yeah, I'm gay for chicks that aren't fat cows.

She needs to be made into a sex-bot, or at least her shape preserved to be manufactured when the technology allows it. God has not forsaken us

why i'm I only seeing one big tit bitch on my Sup Forums...i hate everyone of you new faggots

Op posted 7 pics of this titcow

Jesus I can't stop stroking to her.

wat in the fuck is your problem

We need more

Probably thinks he's hilarious. Or a mistake

The guy's face describes everything perfectly

Cool analogy, user

you mean that after a certain size its a novelty?
yeah i guess so

I'm just bumping... what ?

I bet they look fucking horrible out of her bra. I love big tits, but you can tell by the shape of those they are gunna go flat and long.

I still can't believe I go to school w/ this girl.

bump with big tits dumbass... not rekt gif...

what's her ass like tho?

shes not that great, but im bumping for nudes... or a bikini shot.

She does.

a block of cheese
chicks like this you have fun with while young and not a fat sack of shit--which, judging by her arms, will be in t-minus 2 1/2 years.
id still slap the shit out of her sloopy tits but shes gonna be a plump cunt before you can say nigger

My dick is throbbing no joke just looking at her. Throbbing wtf

Maybe, but one can appreciate their shape as pure art and at least hope they won't be too saggy

Damn. I wanna milk those tits so bad.

Really? Have you seen her?

Blasphemer.

thats marley pulz

Marley Pulz, OPs statement is an exact rip of a tumbler post thats a year old. Imgur album Sup ForumsxqUFG

user's not wrong tho. Huge tits are good only while the subject is young

FUCKING KNEW IT !

Ok, Done with Rekt. Thanks. fag

HAH!!!

Pretty face and big tits? Yeah, that's about right.

Yes. She is in my class.

this is what freaks me out though, OP was being so intense over her as if he knew her for real. What motivates someone to be this weird?

The chosen one

these pictures are old af shes not in school anymore.

"Marley Pulz, Brand ambassador for L.L. Bean."

No she's definitely still at DSon

So you got new ones then?

lean, defined muscles are a sign of good health, big tits are just a sign of good genes/future obesity/both

Duno, get tried of how slow threads move anymore, so I helped it along. Google search is helpful as it is scary. Just found her letter of intent for Dickerson College Class of '18.

no shes not faggot, I used to have her on snapchat when she was trying to be snapchat famous.

I literally saw her on the academic quads this week. You clearly don't go to dickinson.

The fuck I don't

I hit some ranch with her on the quad last week faggot. She doesnt go there anymore.

lol I dont really go to dickinson either, was just tryin to call ur bluff. Its cool u hit ranch.

"young_muzz" on instagram. There's some bikini shots there.... a goldmine I'll have to download later.

I want to know how shes doing all this traveling while also being in school. It must be nice to have money.

Damn

cause shes on a gap year before uni. These faggots are just pretending to know her. She aint in school.

that thing could;ld make you murder people

Yeah, go suck a bag of dicks, user.

Only one ass shot...