Ayy what's up Sup Forums? I just moved to a new high school and have no friends. Any serious tips...

Ayy what's up Sup Forums? I just moved to a new high school and have no friends. Any serious tips? Btw my school is all white and I'm a 6'4" black and hispanic dude so I don't really fit in. I live in Colorado btw. What do?

chimp out

clubs my negro.

Nice meme. Contrary to popular belief, not all us black people are evil. A lot of it is just bad home life and it becomes an unending cycle.

I tried. The school is retarded and never gave me the club sign up sheets when I enrolled and it's too late now. I tried asking but they said no so no clubs for me. Only thing I have is basketball but that starts in November.

Underage ban

Please stay the fuck off Sup Forums even after your ban is up. Kids like you are what ruin this already shitty board.

I'm a senior. I'm 18 lol

smile
laugh
don't be afraid to spark up conversation
but also don't try too hard

bonus points if you don't try to mug anyone

I'm literally 6'4" my dude. How would I be underage. And I can even show my student ID showing I'm 18 in a little bit.

I do those things and it helps but I feel like I'm always the one dragging the convo out. The only person who really talks to me is some other new chick in my math class who moved from the same state as me. But im gonna keep trying. Thanks for the advice my dude.

> not all us black people are evil
sont oyu fucking lie now!
Go rob some old grandma you fucking nigger!

ans yes to the topic: try to use your hobbys to get some new friends.
that basketball thing of yours sounds good.
What kind of music do you listen too? I found a lot of interesting people on concerts

I listen to everything but mostly rap and rock, but I will listen to everything. I love music. I may try going to some concerts, that sounds like pretty good advice and there is a festival coming up. Thanks man.

Try out for basketball and football. Fuck bitches, get money. Jobs and scholarships are plentiful in CO.

And for the love of all things sacred and profane dont be "that guy" who takes every annoyance or slight as something racially charged. Most people in Colorado couldnt give a fuck about skin color at this point. If you make your race part of any equation in your day to day life its just gonna turn people off to you.

Oh and steer clear of short white chicks. They really are crazy and only want your for your height and cause you're black and its taboo to them cause their closet racist.

Your high school doesn't let you join clubs mid year?
What negroes.

I'm not that kidna dude trust me. I've always hung out with mostly white people, just never an all white school pretty much. I literally never bring up race. Also, about the short white girl thing, I already know lol. Some anorexic white girl wrote me a 17 page love letter and she used to tell me she couldnt wait to have tall, mixed babies. It was weird as hell. Anyways thanks for the advice my dude. I appreciate it!

Ikr it's dumb as hell. They say it's because they don't want to have to go over stuff and other bullshit. It makes no sense.

I listen to rock/metal.those people are mostly pretty chill. If you have some festivals upcoming just go there, drink 2 beers to relax and then go search for some pals or maybe some girls.
glad to help you evil negro!

Lmao thanks for the advice. Will do, white devil.

Find the weakest mpst handicapped kid in the school, wait until school lets out so theres a large audience, suckerpunch and then continue to beat the shit put of the kid until you physically can't anymore. The next day you'll be recognized as the coolest kid in school and by high school law all the preppy girls and hot young female teachers will bend iver and pull down their pants when youre in sight, so eager to accept your cool genetics.

im white and worked in a place mostly run by columbians. know that you will be different. embrace that, and people will want to know you. i went to a ton of parties but I always felt like a dancing monkey.
i didnt care. i had fun.

fuck all the white chicks

This actually makes complete sense. Thanks my fellow cool dude.

That's a good outlook to have. I'll try to stay positive. Thanks man.

I'm working on it lmao.

i actually had a woman ask me 'u know what "gringo" means?'
i said 'yes, foreigner'
she said 'no, it means "white american"'
i said 'so just me?'
she said 'yes, just you'
I laughed and thanked her.

Have fun slaying all that white pussy, fucking it up for the whites. KEK. Just act mildly black and mildly white. You know what I'm talking about. Everyone loves the token black guy. Just act like a nice guy all the time to everyone and all the bitches be lining up to take a ride to the chocolate factory. Save some for the rest of us niggerfag!

Lol, I've been the token black guy my whole life. I always get "you're the whitest black guy ever" it's pretty cool. Ill try not slay too much pussy. I gotta find some first tho haha. Thanks for the laughs man

If your town is conservative, don't fuck any white girls. The court will side with any bitch that claims you raped her. Good luck.

what town in CO?

Lmao it's like super-liberal where I am. And I always make sure I have texts that show that's it's consensual so that never happens.

should be easy. if they've had none in your new white school they'll be all over it

KEK no problem I'm always friends with the outcast blacks in my community. You guys are loyal like pitbulls and good to have your back when ur a white manlet like me. I've never felt safer then when I'm with my negro. Also start with the chubby insecure bitches, you know you like them thick asses. Plus the parents won't mind cause they'll be happy that any kind of man is dating their daughter.

I live near Colorado Springsish

Lmao, you're cracking me up. It's funny because I'm always friends with the nerdier white guys and show them how to pick up chicks. Now I gotta start from the bottom. Chubby chicks it is lol

. Its colombian with a o and nice. Dancing is fun might as well dance like a fool its how i hook up with some girls lol

Lol good luck user. The truth is funny I know but fucking Colorado though, just watch your back for the weird ones man. I'm from NY, I understand diversity far beyond the black/white thing. Those fuckers out there still living little house on the prairie style mentality. Expect the ignorance. Try not to look so gangster, they scare easy.

I have a friend in Colorado. He is black. Maybe you can hang out with him. He won't chill with faggots though.

drugs and alchool my dude

Also have fun their anything can happen my man so be careful might some fights or something

>Lol, I've been the token black guy my whole life. I always get "you're the whitest black guy ever" it's pretty cool. Ill try not slay too much pussy.

This is truth right here, I grew up in a small town in the Southwest where there were like five black families. Four of them were a bunch of morons, always doing the usual TNB monkeyshines, and faced some real racism.

The fifth black family was a doctor on the Indian reservation and his kids. Imagine the dad as a Christfag Uncle Ruckus and his kids as Carlton and Hilary. The son was a buddy of mine. 3-sport star athlete, homecoming king, excellent student, listened to 60's/70's rock and classic country instead of rap, no Negro dialect, just an all around great guy.

Of course he absolutely slew the white girls. I think he even fucked my blonde blue-eyed sister, but I didn't mind despite the fact that I am a hopeless racist. I'd have even been ok if they got married, which is saying something.

Non-threatening, civilized black men have the same advantage as a guy with an English accent-- just exotic enough to drop those panties without scaring them away completely. Enjoy all the blonde pussy you'll be pulling this year.

Watch out for statutory rape though, even if she is fucking you entirely consensually, her dad could make your life hell if she's underage.

Firstly you're black so you don't be going to school. Secondly take your larp to plebbit, "DeMarcus Sanchez".

Kill yourself, or at least self-deport out of USA to Africa.

I'll definitely be sure not to mess with any underage girls. I don't wanna throw my life away haha

I was born and raised here so I think I'll be staying here lmao. Good luck finding happiness in life.

>DeMarcus Sanchez
It's the other way around man. I have a Hispanic first name and a black last name lol. Anyways I'll tell you what I said to the other guy. Good luck finding happiness in life.

Sauce?

I don't have it. It was on /gif/ in a thread titled women made for breeding. I think the thread is still up and you can ask there.

bring weed yo

Pests get exterminated if they become enough of a nuisance, noone ask where a rat or mosquito was born. Niggers and spics are pests. Whites have no use for you, there are way more efficient ways than slaves to pick cotton, you are just a welfare drain, a pest. Noone wants a filthy half nigger half spic friend, they rather have their (parents) tax money back that is wasted on you.

hey op i got some good stuff for ya

Wow. You sure told me. Brb while I go book my ticket to Africa lmao. Like I said before, good luck finding happiness in life. I'll enjoy having sex with blue eyed white girls with my black cock lmao. Hide your mom's and daughters

M8. You post these like it's gonna hurt me. I find it funny too lol

I remember moving to a new school that was way bigger than my small town high school. It was fucking miserable at first, but I met a guy from talking about the original gears of war in science class. Ten years later still the homie. We just don't play the shitty gears of war sequels.

Lmao that's what I'm hoping happens to me.

Popeyes is better tbh

Too bad I don't know anyone there. Lmao. Keep em coming, I need some more for my collection.

I rate 4/10. I recommend changing whitey to white people. It flows better

>Wow. You sure told me. Brb while I go book my ticket to Africa lmao. Like I said before, good luck finding happiness in life. I'll enjoy having sex with blue eyed white girls with my black cock lmao. Hide your mom's and daughters

Heh, that's the attitude. Wry good humor instead of aggressive anger or SJW babble is how a well-assimilated black man finds himself swimming in blonde pussy.

That isn't actually true, Iran has a higher Quotient level. They are after all a leader in Biological sciences when it comes to cures and developing vaccines.

unlikely

Join a sport. Also, try to find chicks with daddy issues. They will definitely wanna have disgusting bestiality with you.

Your made up graphs are made up. figures are from FBI site.

Graphs are accurate, you have to calculate by how big percentage of population a race is to get the rates

that lists raw numbers.. blacks are only 13% of the population

But that is the excuse used by fascist fuckwits.

Crime is reported on actual crime committed not maybe or ifs.

Percentage of population has been used by groups like KKK to try and shift the blame about how much white criminals there is by trying to make it look like blacks do more.

But the reality is this, Blacks do not do more, whites do millions more crimes. No ifs or buts, or excuses used.

>How this can be true?

greenlight.murelax.com

Nope you are just a retarded shitskin who is too dumb for math.

Did you not notice the percentages, in your table 61.6% of crimes were committed by Whites.

Doesn't matter how large the white population is, or how large the black population is.

Out of all crimes, whites did the most. No ifs or buts.

Actually white, but nice assumption of ignorance there high school drop out.

That is as retarded to say as saying ebola is less dangerous than the flu, because ebola kills less people total.

Not retarded - they did 61.6% of the crime in 2015. Whites did. It is in your table, from the FBI site.

Doesn't matter if there was 1000 black people in the US or 100 million, White people still did more crime.

No matter what excuses you pull out your ass, they did more, they were arrested more for them.

If you are too dumb to comprehend than just check local stats from a place where about the same amount of niggers, spics, and whites live.

Whites still did more crimes. Out of all the crime who did the most?

In Chicago niggers by far.

In the US who did the most crime out of the 8m+ criminal acts?

Shitskins. Because kikes counted many spics as whites and still just barely reached half the number of crimes with 61.6% of population. And still in rape murder, robbery shitskins did way more, a traffic violations & other less serious crimes used to boost white stats.

>Graphs are accurate

>ETHNICITY
>white
>hispanic
>black

>Race
>Hispanic

So 61.6% of whites didn't do the most crime? Do you even math?

Look at the table above, it shows Whites, Blacks and Latinos separate, so your excuse isn't going to work.

61.6% of Whites did the most.

How does that make you feel, are you angry, that your excuses can't take away that fact.

Hispanics are the mix of central & south americans. Separate group from whites, what is the issue? You don't break down whites into subgroups either, as nordic people, anglo-saxons, slavs, southern europeans (even though slavs and southern europeans vaguely differ from northerners and anglos by genetics & mentality, and stats would favor nordic people even more)

You can't take the fact that individual niggers and other shitskins are way more likely to commit a crime than whites.

Probability doesn't commit crimes does it.

Actual criminals commit actual crime, and that majority is white.

So who ACTUALLY does the most crime? Whites.

And nothing you can say or do will change that.

relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.

what only qualifies as being Hispanic is being a decendant of a Spanish-speaking country.

that is like syaing, White is relating to Europe or any English speaking country.

lol okay

You measure the niggers rape & murder as the same as whites being too loud after a sports event or speeding.
Niggers while being 13% of the population manage to murder & rob more than the rest of the nation combined.

>Niggers while being 13% of the population manage to murder & rob more
[c-c-citation needed]

>citation needed
>your stats
>my stats

why so desperate on looking for friends
? thats sad

>Niggers while being 13% of the population manage to murder & rob more

>clicks on "my stats"
>MURDER:
>white: 8,508
>hispanic: 2,136