User, how did you treat yourself well today?

user, how did you treat yourself well today?

>pic related

>thinks eating a most likely shitty sugary tasting cake isn't clogging his arteries, ruining his skin, general health & appearance and ruining his life

I went for a run and read some philosophy you dumb fuck OP

By working myself into a rage and using the energy to get a ton of shit done. Seems edgy I know, but it sure as hell works

Cooooookkieeee

I treated myself to some nice tight 18yo pussy. Taste good hmmm feels good hmmm must be good hmm

That looks like shit

>doesnt treat himself with something well tasting now and then
tell me more :^)

im doing my daily runs and read enough to keep myself thinking. as long as you do something that keeps you happy im glad you do it. if you dont, life loses its value at some point

you make a good point OP, but it's ruined by the fact that the piece of cake in pic looks like pure dogshit.
An american imitation at a good european cuisine

>just sayn

got up early, wake and bake, went running, smoked, went kickboxing, ate cake, got home, set everything ready for tomorrow, smoked, browsing Sup Forums now.
feels pretty good

I walked to pick up weed and got rained on.

Im having a bath with a spliff.

Don't lie. Lie bad.

So you are a confirmed fucking chad/normie/doper/lurker?

I got to not be looted during the flooding

ordered one of these

woke up, masturbated twice, ate breakfast, sat my fat ass dow in front of the computer, am still here. I will grab a bite to eat (which means i will eat enough to feed some african village for a week) later, then fap and cry myself to sleep over the fact that im pathetic but to much of a coward to kill myself.

Alright you got me, she'll be 18 soon

aww. Haven't told anyone how to make gains in 5 minutes? My aunt and my uncle ate all that faggot health food and lived to the ripe old age of 70 and 65. My grandpa and great uncles on the other hand lived until their mid 80s eating bacon grease every morning and time fried chicken was made. (put pork grease in your oil when frying chicken.)

pretty much I guess

Ate rhubarb pie

if you think so
am from germany tho. if you dont like thr cake, your thing. was delicious tho

chocolate dough, applecream, try ityourself once.

>am from germany tho. if you dont like thr cake, your thing. was delicious tho
where?

currently in thuringia. psychatric clinic kek

low quality bate

By downing this bottle of wine.
As usual.