Cuold I have a realistic 3d loli thread

cuold I have a realistic 3d loli thread.
possible while fuck.

dude WTF ???
mods ?!?!?

Lurk moar newfag

STOP RIGHT THERE! PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD

This is legal idiots.

pedo fag sandnigger

Sage faggot

modmsodmsodm

learning is so fucking hard

MODS

mods....

Found another sick ugly fuckfaced pedo.

are there any boards on other chans for this

Really nigga? Look at how the cop on the far right is holding his handgun.

Anyone know the name of this girl?

Anyone knows about an artist called Alex? I pal told me that he has good stuff. I tried to seek, but I can't find nothing.

>I can't find nothing
So what did you find then?

His stuff isn't really posted anywhere permanent. It just sorta floats around Sup Forums from time to time.

batman holding a green marshmellow

that just looks like the face of Sarah (The Last of Us) with different hair.

>WHy this products are expensive?

gloosy.iceblaze.com

More

So is true that shit about trace?

Fucking MODS NOW

bump

what you talking about?

Bump

Pedos

Well, a lot people say that all their drawings are just trace from real cp

I wouldn't know but I am pretty sure that guys particular drawing are. Most of the stuff in this thread is just 3D renders and are not based on anything real.

Just curious, are all the people who create this stuff to busy trying to peddle it off for cash to post it here or have most of the people with the patience and know how left this place because of what it has become?

dont know but its sad there isnt more

I can't speak for anyone else but I like to lead a paranoia free existence. I don't feel the need to hide my history and this is probably the most questionable place I visit on the net. That being said. If I decided to create a little 3D movie with some questionable content, I keep it to myself. Posting it on here would probably get me on some sort of list and it wouldn't be worth the risk to post it.

3d loli? There's always more being made, though it's obviously slower and less popular than regular 3d stuff. Not sure what you guys are talking about.

GUYZ FOR 3D LOLI YOU CAN ALSO PLAY CUSTOM MAID 3D OR CUSTOM MAID 3D2

This thread for example. It has maybe 7 posts of 3D and it is all stuff that has been around for a year and posted on others sites. Nothing new, no content creators willing to post up a single render of original content.