The girl I date is a manipulative piece of shit

The girl I date is a manipulative piece of shit.

Help me find someone else.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump2

Bump 2.0

Bump II

Someone will reply today, goddamnit.

Bumping

This will not 404

I will nit allow it

I will not allow it

Rolling for sexts

777777 get

Lord Kek, accept my supplication. Give unto me, thine divine sexts, so the niggerfaggots may come to my thread and answer me.

Please lord kek

Accept my sacrifices

done

bump

I need to save my relationship or let it go and move forward

The reason you're in a relationship with someone who is a manipulative piece of shit is that you're scared of being single so you're willing to put up with it.

Break up with her without having anyone else or you'll end up in the same situation.

Yes, true.

She's also grown on me.

She's all I've known

You're just gonna feel guiltier and guiltier the longer you wait, even if she does treat you like shit since you become attached.

Break it off sooner rather than later.

I need her

True. She also has much baggage she won't handle. I'm not a saint but goddamn.

It is literal mommy/daddy/aunt/uncle issues/cousin incestous sexual abuse/abuse issues/abandonment issues.

It is fucking with my head.

I think it is some Stockholm shit

rolling for sexts still

Pls

I

Am

So

Close

To my goal

Now

Fuck,

Thank god you didnt GET ahah faggot get a life

Go back to sucking a niggers dick

I am telling you from experience you should break up with her ASAP, but I also know how hard it is. Sooner is always better though.

Cry more.

Thanks user. Will do.

How do you fight the urge to crawl back to her?

Cool cool.

Do not hang out with her at all after. The times I hung out with girls shortly after breaking up with them, we got comfortable, got back together, and it was always a mistake. I wouldn't say dating them in the first place was a mistake, because hey you have to find out what you like and what types of girls are good matches for you. But it's always a mistake to get back together.

Thanks. I guess now the thread can 404.

Are you stuck together finacially? If not just break up. If you wanna find someone online dating is a thing

I got news for you, they're all manipulative pieces of shit.

I second this. Also, speaking of experience, run for your life!