/sag/

/sag/

South Asia General

Post sexy politicians from your cunts.

Pic related is Benazir Bhutto. She was our two time prime minister and thankfully killed by her husband right before she became a third time Prime Minister.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/biPi6fk5Nf0
youtu.be/FAApF-FDkoY
youtu.be/0oXj6oewvxw
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulla_Do-Piyaza
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She used to be hot when she was young. She started her political career later in her life.

>tfw no sexy politicians

>She was our two time prime minister
>thankfully killed by her husband
>thankfully
Explain paki bro

How do we solve this atheist problem here in Nepal?

>Solve
It's better than having Hindu nationalists who will behead anyone who tries beef, tbqh

Literally bored with this life.Don't know what to do.

Explore Himalayan wilderness

This is Khaleda Zia in her youth, the wife of Ziaur Rahman and the current leader of the Bangladesh Nationalist Party.

I'd say she's hot but, she looks a bit like my Aunt so it would be weird

>reddit
There's your problem

>She was a commie
>Couldn't even speak English
>Funded and started the Taliban
>Had her husband assassinate her brother
>Drank
>Spent here life outside Pakistan
>She only saw Pakistan when she had spent the first 6 years of her life in Damascus
>She was dismissed from her post both times for corruption
>Her husband served 2 years for blackmail and 8 for his part in her brother's murder
>Gave away all of Pakistan's plans and strategies in Kashmir to India.

*Couldn't even speak Urdu

Naruhodo so she was a traitor and a puppet

What about Hema Malini .
She was hot when she was a young actress.

She only became a politician after she got old. There are no young qt politicians.

B'ump

B'ump

Seems like paki bro made thread in the wrong time so it's dead.Should have made thread between 3pm-5pm desu

Yeah, we need more people to bump the thread too. Someday, I might not be available to shitpost so we need someone else as well to keep it alive.

Bump.

B'ump

B'ump.

Hello. How are you Desert Dweller.

Good. And you?

I am also fine.

In which city do you live currently.

Jaipur. Where are you from?

Well currently I am in Bhilai. What is your profession?

Engineering. I'll be going to college this summer.

Maybe young Sonia Gandhi?

Are these kyrgyz grills pretty? Would you date them?
youtu.be/biPi6fk5Nf0

What the fuck did i just watch?

They are reaaallly pretty.
>Date them?
Hell yeah I would.

Meh. I'd keep the yellow skirt one as a third or fourth wife when I'm old and need someone to get my dick wet.

What everyone listening to?
youtu.be/FAApF-FDkoY

youtu.be/0oXj6oewvxw

Atmospheric

Can you guys explain to the racial and ethnicity differences between the different peoples of South Asia? I know you guys are meant to be caucasoid but I dont get it.

I have a bangladeshi friend here and he looks like a normal average guy but also doesnt look real or human, he doesnt look ugly or unattractive or anything just not real. He looks more asiatic than your average Indian as well.

Bangladeshis are mixed mostly South Indian (Dravidian) along with some East Asian component. That is why your friend looks slightly Asiatic.

>but also doesnt look real or human,
ayy lmao?

No more uncanny valley, his face isn't out of proportion or anything that stands out but he just looks like he doesnt exist or out of sync from our dimension. Difficult to explain but all our mutual friends agree as well.

from what i've seen of 23andme it doesnt go into detail for you guys does it? I thought because it just said south asian that you all were more or less the same and dint have many differences.

so if he did a dna test would it show a mix of south asian and south east asia or something like that? he's very short as well, only 5ft8 lol

I'm fairly certain it should show up. I would expect a figure close to ~10%
You may find this of interest
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

23&me would consider any genes of Caucasoid or Mongoloid origin which has been in South Asia for more than a few centuries as of South Asian origin.

>mongoloid gene of South Asian origin
No, they consider all mongoloid genes East Asian.

No. All the Indo-Eropean genes and East Asian genes which got minorly mutated after reaching South Asia are considered as genes of South Asian origin by these kind of tests.

B'ump

Explain this also test

He's pretty flexible, I guess?

Mulla do piaza is fictional iirc

What's his story ?

B'ump

hlp me pls

I haven't got the slightest clue, tbqh

Last B'ump

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulla_Do-Piyaza

Thank you I guess

What's the best South Asian script?