ITT:

Metalcore Kino.
Post The best Metalcore Albums/Songs you've came across
Fuck, Aussies can go..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wcpcx9ok130
youtube.com/watch?v=433S3tuuB94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This board is so fucking slow, I'll start with probably the best Metalcore Song as far as guitar work goes:
youtu.be/wcpcx9ok130

everybody and their mom knows parkway drive and killswitch.

Now THAT'S what I'm looking for, never heard them before now but I like that I hear.

seriously? i haven't really listened to metalcore since middle school but I did listen to all the really edgy shit when it was popular like sworn in, gift giver, darke complex, villains/yuth forever, kingmaker, barrier.

Only got into it in my early 20s right now
Was more into Emo in middle school

this a cringe thread?

Metalcore doesn't have to be cringe, some bands like Parkway & Killswitch have excellent production quality, vocals & Guitarwork.

youtube.com/watch?v=433S3tuuB94

FAR AWAY IN THIS LAND I MUST GO

I'd browse rateyourmusic for some recs then. I can't help much and /mew/ doesn't really like metalcore

I know, they'd rather be obsessing over numerous threads about the meaningless monotonous droning that is rap.
Cheers for the source.

np senpai

bumb

best metalcore album to be honest

End of Heartache by Killswitch is the only metalcore song I've ever heard that didn't suck in some way.

Fuck off with your Between The Buried And Me, I've been shitting on this genre since it existed.

killswitch is fucking awful faggot

Fuck you, little bitch. All of metalcore is fucking awful.

you're the one who came in the thread whining fagboi. go listen to grimes or whatever numale shit you listen to.

Enjoy your drop D and whiny choruses, FUCKBOY.

i will grandpa

I'd say Killing with a Smile was their best shit.

My nigga.Mirrors was groundbreaking

Dead Throne and Zombie EP were cool albums

Even though i don't really listen to Metalcore anymore i still jam some early ABR especially Thrill Seeker.

This. I don't know how they go from making an album this good to the garbage they release today.