Hey Sup Forums, florida fag here about to be demolished by the hurricane...

Hey Sup Forums, florida fag here about to be demolished by the hurricane. FSU opened up their parking garages to anyone for people to safely house their vehicles away from trees, and a local car dealership decided to move all their cars into a garage, blocking residents and people who drove up from miami from having a safe place to park.

this is beyond fucked up, another example of a corporation shitting on the little guy. if you can, let's fuck with NAPLETON INFINITI

Address: 3355 Capital Cir NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308

Phone: (850) 297-1488

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachpost.com/news/public-and-car-dealer-flock-safety-downtown-parking-garages/2esGs3gBj7oFGbB2fx6UYP/
lmgtfy.com/?t=n&q=Hollywood FL parking lot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nypa
Hurricanes dont exist they are just really regular storms that liberals overhype so that they can spend your red cross sheckles on killing political opponents

I usually don't care about shit but that pissed me off

Or you could respect that they actually contribute to the economy and hire people? Whose health insurance are they paying so you don't have to?

what the fuck

yeah same here man
this is just fucked up

Fuck with the cars.

Don't you have a CB radio and propaganda magazines to attend to you tinfoil hat wearing fool?

I know Sup Forums is just a bunch of trolls but every once and a while we actually come together and can accomplish shit. i'm not asing you so be my personal army cause some bitch broke my heart or I got fired. this is a corporation that is steamrolling over the little guys. in times like this, the community should look out for one another, not trample over eachother.

Fancy Infiniti owner here. Let me chime in-

FUCK. THIS. This is why Infiniti has such a hard time turning a profit and why Infiniti drivers get such a bad name.

Take these fuckers down.

That's someone's entire business.
Your car is, comparably, just your car.

I think he trumps your needs, bro.

Still, I can understand why you're pissed off. I would be too.

just go through the parking garage as the storm passes through and smash the windows of every infiniti

its not some mo and pop shop. it's a division of a corporation. they have insurance for this shit. these are cars that dont need to drive people who are actually going to be affected by the storm.

There's lots of room left in the carp ark. I don't think parking in designated spaces would apply under such circumstances.

so sad
the old Sup Forums would've just broken all the windows for the lulz.
i actually only clicked on this thread because i assumed user found a garage with cars that he was about to vandalize (just assumed it was normal local citizens cars)

There is still a lot of space there to park cars.

cum on every one

>the old Sup Forums

Pffft. Anyone that could do any real damage moved on a long time ago. For years all we've been able to do is stuff like prank GameStop employees by asking for "Battletoads kek xD"

Yeah and now it's mostly trap/ sissy or furry thread...

yeah we're gonna do this

just looking for extra help from non-locals to ensure their name is ruined forever

Why hello, humble water filter peddler.

Yeah, we don't even do shit for the lulz anymore.

yeah
so they can have a "democracy" were they always win the election and promote abortion so they can sell fetuses to fund insemination of pot smoking lesbian couples who advocate for more abortion and gayfrogs with fluroide and pumps even more money into interstate methadone clinics

Since the cars are not owned by individuals then citizens should be able to parallel park behind them...

Yes it is shitty they took advantage of the situation in such but this doesn't mean you can't build on the situation to make it better for everyone.

More people could parallel park behind other if people are willing to be patient.

>People freaking out and cannot think of organizational parking and storage.

>I HAVE TO HAVE MUH PARKIN SPOOT.

yeah, well, create a thread when you're ready to set some cars on fire

sage'd

This.

>our garage is open to everyone who has cars in danger
>EXCEPT YOU REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Lol

Yup. This is the answer.

This. It's probably a situation where the profits on each car are slim enough, and they NEED to sell them to stay afloat. They lose just as much from a destroyed car as anyone else does, but they went into serious debt to get those cars and potentially turn a profit. "corporations" are people too, if those cars were destroyed everyone related to that dealership is out of a job.

Don't you have insurance too?

im sorry its really difficult for you to understand this but citizen's cars are for driving them back to safety like their home in miami 6 hours away after the storm passes.
these cars do not need to drive people anywhere.

insurance will take weeks to go through, get repaired, etc. how are people supposed to drive back home?

>"corporations" are people too
except with way better tax deals than an individual

This
If someone reads this who has a good idea that would only hurt the People we agree on go for it.
Do something with your life.
Imagine all the screencaps.
We could attack a company or a politics organisation.
All we need is a good idea and determined shitposters.

For a logical reason. Corporations create jobs, and lower tax means more money to give to employees and spread to the "regular people".

The dealer arranged it before the garages were opened to the public for free.

palmbeachpost.com/news/public-and-car-dealer-flock-safety-downtown-parking-garages/2esGs3gBj7oFGbB2fx6UYP/

Public property is not to be used for private businesses. Read up on something before you open your fucking mouths like dipshits.

That's not the same place. One is plan beach the other is Hollywood FL.

this is all just a ruse. buncha fake news. there is no hurricane

The parking garage is not Public Property.

Retard Americans

Fuck off faggot, nypa

It is owned by the city dumbass. The city is booting as many of the cars as it can.

>nypa
New York Power Authority?

this is florida
are you braindead?

State*
Doesn't make it public property

im not american

i honestly can't wait for the next week or so until sinkholes start appearing.

Retard (insert your country)

Are you retarded or just plain stupid. lmgtfy.com/?t=n&q=Hollywood FL parking lot

flat earth-tier retard
or 7/10 troll

this is ALL donald trumps fault. honestly. you idiots elected a president that DENIES GLOBAL WARMING/ CLIMATE CHANGE. EVERYONE ELSE was on board around the world to start fixing the environment and stop this climate change. trump gets in power, throws it all out the window and now look what happened, its too late. we could have done something to prevent these devistating storms before he stepped n power. god you people make me sick

nice b8 m8

Wonder why they're just booting them and not having them impounded

Xfinity also opened up hotspots for citizens. Maybe they're also taking advantage of the hurricane by fucking people over?

So go spray paint the dealership cars with big orange dicks.

From what I read, they're blocked in and can't be moved and the Cody doesn't want to use resources on it at the moment with everything else going on.

*City not Cody

Satan is trying to lead us down the path of ruin. Thread needs more gospel

so youre saying 1 person > everyone else?

This. Sorry libcucks, nope.

Satan demands it

go out in the storm and smash all these windows. get others to do it. wear masks. if you want justice take it. like those antifaggots. they all learned from saul alinski. use his methods for your own anarchistic righteousness. now go. into the storm. and smash. it is your duty to all those sad saps who gotta get their cars fucked cuz of these dealership fucks.

NYPA,
Atleast there will be plenty of cars for you guys to buy after yours gets trashed. :)

This has inspired me.
Let's fucking do it.

before anyone jumps on this think for a moment if it's real. OP might have been fooled himself.

do some research to find out the truth and if you are unsure dont do anything and dont spread the "story".

don't be mainstream and instantly believe everything you read.

What exactly will vandalizing the companies property do? If you go out there and start smashing up the cars you are no better then the niggers who loot.

i wish we still had raids
without our raids Sup Forums would be notorious as the lolly/pics-you-shouldn't-share website

nice same fagging op.

That sounds like a pretty florida thing to do.

I mean, we're talking about the state that leads the country in telemarketing firms, scams and lax bankruptcy laws so that dodgy businesses can continue to be scumbags.

It's full of stories about retards killing themselves or others in absurd ways.

it's made up almost entirely of selfish, dodgy, scammy white trash retards.

This hurricanes couldn't have happened to more deserving states. The only downside is that it's just going to suck money from the north and other states that actually contribute to the country. It's a shame more people won't die. We could use less Floridians.

NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)NYPA !! :-)

Worse actually, the looting niggers do it to end off better, but these faggots do it out of spite and don't gain anything from it.

Op, just park. Trust me.

Who's recruiting for the demolition team, I'm in the area

>smash cars,
>cars are insured,
>infinity makes money,
>op goes to jail
looks good to me fam :)

>shitty overpriced Nissan

Fills cars with water, doesn't have insurance against weather

Yeah, but an opportunistic scumbag will learn a valuable lesson about taking advantage of the goodwill of the community to save money.

Smash 'em in. Slash the tires. Pour gallium over their engine block so it eats into the aluminum. Fuck those scumbags.

Get a job, hippie

Dont like getting fucked by the man?
Grow the fuck up and become the man

Grows up and learns how to wield a crowbar, good enough?

Edgelord cuck detected

>implying the lot doesn't have cameras showing a fat manbaby struggling to get water into the cars

PRAISE KEK

Until you get shot by the police for acting like a nigger.

>not parking more cars in the empty space behind those cars

literal retardation

Buy a few cans of RAID or wasp killer. Walk down the line of cards spraying the back of the cars. Don't be obvious and hold the can near your waist.

Profit

Kek

It's not a corporation, it's a privately owned dealership. Just some business owner trying to save his business, and not make a giant insurance claim. Don't be such a stupid faggot and try to actually think for once in your useless life. Fucking mongoloid

>wut is poster count
>wat is time reference
derp

battery terminal cleaner spray stains pretty well too

>Grow the fuck up and become the man
are you the man?

>Fat manbaby
Kek/10

go to Texas, and tell 'em this. I fucking dare you lol

forwarded thread to tallahassee PD. Hope you faggots get busted.

or you could give them a bad review on yelp and take your business elsewhere.

I am in texas, no hurricanes here. Never were.

The city should impound each and every one of those vehicles.

that a good idea, lmao im doing this too.

k den

e-mail the sherrif too.