/brit/

Wake up and have a good breakfast edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm8atsylTcY
youtube.com/watch?v=YfmHI2lvuHY
restructure.w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>macacos posting.

FUCK REDDIT AND FUCK DRUMPF

jf power hour

perro caca

Where's the maple syrup eh?

emily

she should get her knockers off the fucking table

bit rude.

>WTF FAKE NEWS I'M TOTALLY NOT A CROOK

Macron will still win, but it'll be funnier now

yanks and desert yanks are constantly bringing up rick and morty

i never would have heard of it were it not for them

imagine eating beans out of her waiting cleavage like a tit-bowl

*doesn't move*

yeah totally man *notices your Rick and Morty briefs*

*AT ALL*

thoughts?

But they do move, all the time.

Especially when dickheads stand there trying to make them laugh or whatever, they march up and bark at people like the braindead squaddies they actually are

theyre allowed to point their bayonets at someone for being a prat i believe
obstructing the queens guards or somethng

I cleaned my glasses of all today's smudges, and I'm surprised by how drastically my mood's been improved. Having dirty glasses is the equivalent of having a pebble in your shoe as a toddler..

love watching videos of it on youtube
you can tell theyve been sitting there stewing for hours until one tourist runt pushed them one step too far

how can white women fail so hard at something as simple as moving their arse

IMPORTANT

i'm looking for a new place to live here, got two options
#1 is a nice apartment with 2 bedroom everything included, even gym access and a pool, for $500 USD

#2 is a house somewhere that I have never seen before, apparently its nice though the owner only speaks Vietnamese so its hard to talk to her. I know it has AC and Wifi furniture but idk anything else, also I'd probably need to clean it myself which is a big job for a whole house. its $350 a month though
I'd still need a gym membership too, though I might need one anyways with the apartment if the gym there is shit.

which do you boys think is best?

not going to help a nonce
you really need to either get a trip so i can filter you or fuck off

Why do you think older characters clean them with a handkerchief in moments of stress in t shows or films?

It's not that they suddenly got dirty, it's a therapeutic exercise to calm and recofus their minds. Like meditation but not as faggy.

this level of degeneracy is not familiar to us

Ask the Asia thread, why the fuck would we care?

>us

m'lady

if I was gay, I'd probably be an excellent cocksucker
as we can see from the webm it clearly is, you're just terrible at it

They're serving soldiers on guard duty, thy're allowed to do whatever to protect the grounds and people inside as long as they can justify it at a disciplinary hearing after they stab some yank who was being a bellend

>latino monkey talking about degeneracy

excellent

>tfw I try really hard to pretend I'm not salty but I obviously am

>unironically uses that word
excellent

ball suck
poo suck
willy suck
boob suck

I like having some macaco for my breakfast

didn't come to Sup Forums for a full week to focus on finals and now there seems to be a new meme

rate the scran

genuinely dont give a shit. you've not fucked up about moving to vietnam for the last 3 months, and you havent even sorted where you actually are going to live. fuck off

el haitiANO gentlemen

Starting to accept that I won't find a gf til my 30s

wanking my dog

What the fuck is wrong with you?

dogwanker

sitting with poor posture aka the virgin posture

uma delícia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm8atsylTcY

slitting my cats throat

B L U E
L
U
E

S U R G E
U
R
G
E

>ketchup
What kind of autism is this? I mean brown sauce, fine, but ketchup?

really enjoying this meme

has anyone ever seen a good latin american post in the history of /brit/

circumcising my little brother

business idea: elope with the gf's dad

i dont like him and he doesnt like me but it would be funny as

I like vulvae.

why dont u like each other??

hes a stupid gay

not actually slitting my cats throat

heem him to show dominance

dont even have a dog

I don't often lurk /brit/ but as for Sup Forums as a whole I think the spics are decidedly above average posters.

I have a place to live right now, but I'm looking for something better

vietnonce you're just as bad the immis in toronto

youtube.com/watch?v=YfmHI2lvuHY

Just shows what a great city Toronto is. In other parts of the world you might see pushing and shoving over a piece of bread. In Toronto it's over a new house with 4 bathrooms. Are houses overpriced? Did you look at what construction workers make? It's not chump change. No wage slavery here.

looks like Toronto alright
imagine the smell

posters i dont rate:
>yanks
>canadians
>south americans
>asians
>irish
>continental europeans
>africans
>caribbean

too much racism in those comments, good thing it's unlisted.

this is me but most people suspect I might be dangerous

this is a good post.

>vietnamese opinions
WIPEY WIPEY

no wipe here
only bum washers

approve of this

brit wannabes being temperamental again

Imagine the sort of sadcase who would fly half way around the globe to a foreign country to then spend his days browsing the 'chan

This is why I'm moving to Peterborough. A lot of older people are leaving the city and really driving up prices in the smaller towns fast. If only there was more jobs outside of them more white people would leave.

Toronto will be 22% white by 2020.

Nice virgo stance lmao

imagine calling Sup Forums "the chan/chon" because you're so embarrassed with yourself

Stephen Harper looks so physically identical to my cousin that I honestly think they must be related

gfs getting chinese literally on my command
out you go poppet heres $25 and dont forget the chips!
hahahahahahahahahaaa feels good
*reclines in my posting chair*
time to have a tap at the chon and await the return of my beloved!

So hungover now i have to go to work

Toronto is a multi-racial city with a marshmallow centre (or two). The suburbs surrounding Toronto have a greater percentage of visible minorities, while large patches of Toronto’s core have been gentrified are inhabited by whites.

Note that some areas of Toronto are whiter than the national average, over 90% white.

The map lacks detailed street names, so I tried to superimpose a Google Map of Toronto on to the “white segregation/enclaves” map.

restructure.w o r d p r e s s .com/2010/09/27/racial-segregation-in-toronto/

she'll come back next mdinight with reeking of foreign cum
just letting you know she'll be fine

just spat in some runts chinese food haha

autism
you lot really are the most insecure runts on this site

So workedover now i have to go drink

she's cheating on you

It has to be more than this now.

Define 'autism' and 'insecure' because I don't see how my post has anything to do with either.

KEK

"ok"

*looks for the share button on the site*
>Share with your friends on Twitter

This actually makes me want to eat a good English breakfast. And I just ate an entire box of spaghetti with vodka sauce.

imagine looking up maps and wordpress blogs to validate some idea no one cares about
the state of the leaf

mmmm looking forward to slurpy noodles and chewy rice and bts of chken and pork and beef and vegetables yummmmmy broccoli yesss and cauliflower and beansssss stringy beanssssss yes and a BIG bit of fish

i keep tabs on her dont worry i track her phone whnever shes out of my sight, if the course deviates slightly from chinkies and back then ill be out there with a weapon or 2
joking of course but i HIGHLY doubt someone so pathetic and weak willed would ever sum up the courage to defy me

haunting image

when are you visiting christchurch love

"excuse me sir but even though you thought my city is not white, this half-acre with my house is 75% white (including wife's son) much higher than the national average"

I'm not trying to validate any idea what the fuck are you on about? The idea that Toronto is full of immigrants and these people are bitching about it being a segregated city?

imagine drinking hahah

being hungover is honestly one of the worst drug comedowns ever but people just take it in their stride

actually is on the books cos gfs got family there, dunno when though
its an eck of a trek though init, crossing the strait and that

You know what you're right, there aren't actually immigrants in Toronto and it's mere insecurity on my part to disagree.

SOPA

good posting keep it up, colins gone mad