/diy/ too slow

/diy/ too slow
What is this Sup Forums
i ride my bike to work and need it for tomorrow
any idea what this is?

Battery connector broke. i guess the battery is li-po or li-ion so dont try stupid things because you could broke the battery too

I cant thig about a thing that you can do with it right now

and thing on first picture is some king of connector of socket

Gonna take off the back to see whats inside

nah. this connector isnt the case. copper like pins are the problem, those on the second picture, that almost looks like an "V"

those are just broke in half

Yea

Looks like it melted.. Anyone know what the melted piece of plastic is rhat the black ground is fused to?

and there isn't a thing that you can do right now.
except for glue it like it should be with some epoxy. but don't czange the sites because this can broke your battery

only one person is responding to this theard and its me

if you have to use this bike with battery just connect black to black and red to red

Thanks i guess

i just say these same things

and im done with ideas.

good luck with your bike

If you're not riding in heavy rain you can cut the crimps off, strip the wires, and reconnect everything with a terminal block. If you're worried about water, just wrap a bit.of electrical tape round the terminal block.

Long term solution you could find a water resistant connector, look at automotive parts. You will likely need a crimp tool specific to the crimps used in the connector.

Looks like this got crunched gonna unroll ot and stick it back in

There's no ground as far as I can see. Just ± terminals. You probably worked it out and pulled lots of Amps off the battery, just enough to melt those connectors (probably short?) but not sure.

It's not cool to use this sort of plastic. Better hit radioshack this morning and use a high-gauge crimping kit. Make sure to use the correct rated-amps gauge wires on the other side.

Otherwise, you will fry your butt while riding.

Am not that good in e-bikes, it's been a while since I rode my last conversation e-bike (during college 3 years ago). And I had the pushbike for like 1 week and sold it on gumtree (made $500).

It was a normal mountain bike, conversation kit & battery sourced from aliexpress.com

Totally made me enjoy the ride down those bike paths late at night that are crossing Darebin Creek on the M80 highway.

Until one day... I saw the danger... strangers... awaiting for me in the dark... I put my left foot down.. locked the front brake.. leaned the bike to the inside of the left... floored the e-throttle.. did 180... and drove as fast as I could and took the normal way on public road back home.

Looks like these people that are stalking me are... pissed off. Hey am not the one who abducted Children and placed them in some sort of fishy fakey farming family in the country side of Victoria (Pakenham) then taught them sex and kissing then used as a prostitute for high rank elderly Zionists/illuminatis. Just geez does it really worth killing someone because this Anonymous knows about the child sex of these elites? lol

Sounds like you know whats up.
Ill go to the parts store tomorrow need a quick fix for the time being

Cool story bro

Forgot to mention, lithium batteries, although lowish voltage in this case can kick out a fuck load of current. won't kill you but if you wear a ring put some tape over it otherwise it will get pretty fucking hot!

Are there any power ratings on the motor eg 200w ?

Are there voltage ratings on the battery?

looks like a nerve gas bomb