It should be illegal for women between the ages 18 to 30 who weigh less than 160 pounds to wear clothing or deny sex to...

it should be illegal for women between the ages 18 to 30 who weigh less than 160 pounds to wear clothing or deny sex to anyone even other women in addition to this everyone should be subject to sterilization if they are found to have awful genes this will take place at age 13 the testing and sterilization

are you fucking retarded?

whats retarded about this idea? women should be sex objects and people with bad genes should be disallowed to breed

Every woman would just gain weight then
Also men couldn't legally have a monogamous gf
Are you really having so much trouble getting laid that this is your way of venting?

Or you could try get a girl by yourself you fucktard

By that logic you should get your genes tested next year

(Also do passable trans count or no)

im 30 but i would absolutely be sterilized wouldnt matter though i dont want kids they are brats

the chances of that happening are 0

all trans would be passable within a few generations since only good genes would get passed on medical science would explode infact you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between a post op trans women and a natural born women

>be 6/10 "nice guy"
>Wimminz can't friend zone me
>Said wimminz also can't trap me with kid

Sounds great

You can't now, depending
Ppl don't believe me when I say I have bepis

Meant to quote that
Fucken clover app thing

people who make these kinds of posts have no idea just how weak they are genetically.

if you have a good doctor not all doctors are good though

ITT: autism meets a virgin whose hormones are raging.

I want to hang you by your ankles and stuff funnels into your nostrils. Then I want to have hundreds of guys cum into the funnels. You've earned it.

Whatever you say Sex Hitler

i am well aware of how genetically weak i am this would be to prevent people like me in the future

As in ffs?
Like I haven't had plastic surgery or anything

Lol user stop hitting on girls.

So they will just gain weight to avoid having sex with you, you fucking retard

Shut up OP you're 13

nope 30

And ya still haven't been laid
Clearly
I would actually kms before having sex with you

so you would have been sterialized 100%

Then all women would become fatasses

Really tired of Trump junior posting

>My teenage hormone fueled brain can't conceptualize the intracacies of modern society

This is you, this is actually what you sound like.