Why do americans dress like 12year olds?

Why do americans dress like 12year olds?

Those "people" aren't Americans, they're redditors

Because they are mentally 12 years old

average american dressing

>that blob of lard in the front with a negro kid
can't make this shit up

Me on the left.

The Jews are succeeding thus far thanks to the numales, patriotards, and race traitors in that picture.

don't get me started

The dog looks most intelligent among them

but still they absolutely raped you at war

really? that's what you are concerned about looking at that pic?

What happens here?

Absolutely nothing except the constant usage of wet wipes.

Was just thinking the same

another nigger baby

EVEN THAT FUCKING DOG IS FAT!!!

I find it fascinating that on the photo are like 2 adults not obese (ignoring children).

Can anybody tell me why obese parents dont have obese children?
>fat parents eat all the food

>the dress code
that's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this picture?

Kids are almost always obese if the parents are.

The least disgusting thing about this picture are the landwhales' clothes.

I remember going to High School in America for one year and everyone dressing in tshirts and sport shorts. In Mexico we have class.

That's their mental age

>In Mexico we have class.

Lol

Oh please, use censure or something. Think about kids you are damaging their expectation about cool America.

they have no sense of style

>eyy whiteboi we be stealing ur womyn yo how can you even compete white gilrs looove cannot resist the big black schlong

Black people unironically, and seriously find this attractive

This is how normal mexicans dress burger. Now compare that to those things you call women over there.

Whats with Americans and cargo shorts?

>Burgers want to deport this
All the fat is affecting their brain

The girl with the doggo is the only remotely sane looking person in this picture.

Even the dog is fat.

no they don't.

These girls are dressed like average college girls here.

Sometimes I kinda wish we could dress as comfortably as Americans. If you wear anything other than dark colors, with no patterns or too visible logos, people will look at you like you are commiting a crime against fashion. Other than wannabe Arab thugs, I have never seen anyone in sweatpants or basketball shirts. I had an American roommate who told me back home she didn't mind going outside to like walk her dog or buy groceries just in sweatpants, old t-shirts, and with no makeup, but that here she just can't because most people are well dressed (by her American standards), and she thinks everyone will judge her if she goes out like this.

I've seen your average college girls. Purple hair, pansexual, everything is rape. No thank you.

I've never seen a mexican who looks better than even the most unsightly american. La raza rats, the lot of them.

lol the purple hair feminist is a meme, sjw hardly exist. It's literally only a problem online.

America must be really weird. Last time my american relatives came visiting, they were stunned about how people in the streets were elegant. To me it didn't look like a big deal, it's not like we all dress Armani or something.

You are probably talking about mexican americans who have been corrupted by the decadent culture over there.

And no testosterone was seen that day...

Those people look like that because they're losers. If you're asking why we wear shorts, t shirts, athletic shoes, and baseball caps, it's because, in most of this country, it's hot and sunny for a good part of the year. Also, not dressing down for casual events is seen as pretentious.

Morbidly obese people make me want to sob uncontrollably.

That's only a problem for Americans that don't live on the coast, near or in a big city. Europeans never seem over dressed to me. Sometimes they look a little sloppy even.

Mexico is more sunny and most of us can dress a bit more honorably than you peasants. What you call pretentious we call having enough self respect not to look like a homeless person

Infections
Replace the spic genes with slav and mick genes, and those look exactly like the girls at my high school. Well, except adjusted for changing styles, as I graduated in 2003.

Mexico is pretty nice place.

>Mexico
>dressing honorably

Sure, thing wetback. Stay delusional about wearing your burlap sacks has pants.

Can't wait for the wall.

>I've seen your average college girls.
>Purple hair, pansexual, everything is rape.
No, you apparently have not.

Even kids dress better here than Americans

You're just trolling, or your only interactions with reality are online.

mirin that arm tho

My relatives are californian. Of course we have people dressing sloppy, especially outside of cities, but for example where I live no guy older than 16 would ever wear shorts even at 30C, while my relatives didn't even bring normal trousers.

11/10 would make soup of.

>not dressing down for casual events is seen as pretentious

Sure, I wouldn't turn up at an Internet meet up in a suit, of course, but these guys are in the kind of clothes I use as nightwear. That one guy in a shirt and shorts is what I'd consider dressing down, and it seems like good hot weather clothing.

Why does everyone outside of Italy and France dress like shit?

That burlap sacks thing made me laugh because you fucking burgers are still wearing cargo pants, which are the modern equivalent.

Depends on the shorts, here. No one would wear cargo pants unless they're going on a hike, but something like pic related is pretty common in summer.

White people can't dress.
Deal with it.

Even if you may think you're fashionable you'll just look like a mongoloid dressed by your mommy to women and foreigners.

>even their dog is also fat

>german fashion

Italians are just arabs that cannot dress and cook for shit. Therefore your opinion is completely irrelevant.

>even the dog is fat
pottery

I didn't remember the name of cargo pants, you're right, only neckbeards wear those here. Normal shorts are more common but I still avoid them. Another huge "NO" are sandals.

A lot of it is secondary to fatness, when you're thin you can wear nicely cut shirts and pants and tuck things in but when you're fat out of necessity you go for the baggy stuff

>fat people can't dress at least decently
is this the ultimate american pottery?

Anything "decent" is just going to accentuate your fatness: wearing a nice shirt tucked into a nice pair of pants will make you look even fatter versus cargo shorts and a video game t-shirt where there's more a little more deniability.

Luckily as a thinfag I do not need to worry about such things.

I'm fat (not as fat as most of these guys, but still) and I can still find decent clothes even in normal stores. I thought that because the American population is fatter on average, stores would make an effort to make good clothes for "plus-sized" people, honestly.

Yeah, and Germans are just Turks.

you being a cuck to them,

Formal clothes make you look fat, I agree, but it's not necessary to tuck your shirts in your pants. Also t-shirts higlight manboobs, wich is the first thing you want to avoid. I'm already fat, I don't want to destroy my social life by dressing like one. I gladly leave opened shirts over vidya tees to neckbeards.

Redditors are pathetic, ugly subhumans

sauce?

Reddit is a better site, with better content, and has better looking girls.

>dat landwhale with the nigglet and no black dude in sight

He's probably the one snapping the pic, I'm willing to bet money that he's over weight too.

You may laugh at them but those buttergolems got laid, procreated and have a social life.