Asailm alekum, brothers and sisters

Asailm alekum, brothers and sisters.

If the airplaine was hijacked by some terrorists that happens to be muslims, i want to remind you that not all muslims are like that.

The majority of us good muslims are not violent and seek peace like you do.

Thanks for your attention, have a great day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bH21w2R0hc
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
youtube.com/watch?v=HdUw3DCdYng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not all Muslims inflightsalad
Pieces be upon you

>Muhammad was a blood thirst warlord
>Islam supports death for apostacy, homosexuality and simply drawing Muhammad
>promotes death to non-Muslims
>jizyah
>says Islam is religion of peace
XD

Thats not true brother.

I'LL FLY WITH YOU

Then what is? I'm
Reading the Quran at the moment
You need to explain yourself

#NotAllNazis

The Quran is the holy word of Allah (peace be upon him) and only teaches peace and brotherhood.

yeah but are you reading it in arabic? heh, i thought so...
you will never get it then

Exactly my Slovenian Muslim brother. Westerners never seem to understand that 'kill' in Arabic actually means to kill the evil in their heart. Inshallah they will find out one day.

You are all guilty.

Heh the only way you'll get a universal religious message from God is if you only read it in this one language cuz ..,
Reasons

Love the exclusionary inclusion
You just radicalized me into a Christian terrorist because of oppression and your systematic racism towards Christians

except for when he doesn't

#I'llflywithyou

mmm che buona questa esca. Posso assaggiarla?

So you kill the evil in their hearts with kalashnikovs and IED's?

So why translate it to English then ? What imam who translated it got it so wrong that..
You have to move the goat posts?

/thread

If you perverse the language, sure

He (peace be upon him) does.

Get your reason rifle ready and Taqqiya some shots

Most of the times those who traduce it are muslims converted people and not Arabic native people.

Security at Schipol Airport is operated by ICTS, an Israeli-owned airport security company based in The Netherlands founded by former officers of the Shin Beit intelligence agency. Its subsidiaries are also involved in key security functions there, including ProCheck, Ramasso and I-SEC.

ITT: Taqqiya.

>Muhammad was a blood thirst warlord
No he was not
>Islam supports death for apostacy, homosexuality and simply drawing Muhammad
No arabs do that
>promotes death to non-Muslims
Arabs do that
>Jizyah
It is like 15$ present-day
>says Islam is religion of peace
Problem is arabs not islam

So not real Muslims? Is that what you are saying? Are converts to Islam considered 2nd class to those born into the religion and who are also not of ME descent ?

What I fail to understand is why there has been no significant effort, at least not that I have seen, for you majority of Muslims seeking peace to purge those within your mosques, your streets and your homes of those who seek murder and a return to barbaric practices.

Is that totally unrealistic?

Nice try, Roach.

l e l

We know about muslim peace. It means those who will not bow to the false prophet will be killed.
Fuck you.

Where are the Islamic outrage and jihad against terrorists.
>Molenbeek ??

lads where are the videos of the white girl who converted to islam

they were top kek

A gem from goybook

That's some shitty bait OP

Do you have anyting to say?
youtube.com/watch?v=7bH21w2R0hc

Lying doesn't make you right. Try again, roach.

What kind of lying?
And look at this

Not an argument

Because they are fucking lying.

You don't have to live long among Muslims to realize they hate your culture, your people, and they support terrorism and violence in the name of their religion. The few who don't are quickly ostracized

It's insane that people still are this naive.

Dont twist my words with your bigotry. If you want to have a fair discussion im here, if you want to attack and fail i wont listen to you.

Exactly, thank you.

Instead, there has been (outwardly, anyway) naught but secrecy, deception and turn your back see-no-evil tacit acceptance of the most violent factions of islamists by otherwise self-proclaimed peaceful Muslims.

Sure, I'll fly with you too bro and I applaud your words. But I'll have my favorite .45 under my shirt. Hope you can see why.

Not buying it mohommad. Fuck off with your stupid religion.

When will this "religion of peace" meme die?

It is a fair question to your reasons.. For which I am Still waiting to hear

>we seek peace

Just a reminder. Jesus didn't behead the unbelievers.

>Jesus didn't behead the unbelievers.
Is Muhammad do?

> Heh-
I tell you I am reading the Islamic holy book and I ask legitimate questions, in response to your dismissal of my effort to better understand your "people" and by that I mean your church goers,and you get your jimmies rustled .. Grow a pair and proceed to answer please

Plenty of blood has been shed while the jewish sect called christianity forcibly turned Europe christian.

Ya.

sure

I meant that the quran is translated by people whose arabic was not the nativ language.

Calm down and listen to others instead of yelling like a crazy man.

So that excuses actions of violence by ideological fanatics in this time.
> Because you used to do it too logic?

No, pretty sure I didn't imply that.

Get out of my country.

So..why translate it at all then?
And ( ! ) Is the grammatical punctuation to signify me yelling.

> if your holy books meaning is only clearly understood in one language how can it be Gods word when Gods words transcend human speech/written text. Is there a passage I haven't come to yet that says never translate this book?

So what did that mean?
> Make an omelette break some eggs?

Exactly what it says: Christianity was violent. Are you looking for something or what ?

Son you've learned nothing.the
"you did it too" reason is something a child would say.
You're not helping your argument

why is it that every time the muslims fuck shit up, you have to go out and say "no muslims dont do that"

thats all you fuckers do.
fuck shit up

Heh, thought so. I know how much you want me to compare christianity to islam and play the "you did it too" card but I didn't, and won't. I'm sure your arguments are real good except the discussion is non-existent. Unless you mean to argue that christianity spread peacefully, there's nothing for us to talk about.

lol no, christianity spread through europe mainly through evangelism

fuck off sand nigger we hear that every time. time for a crusade

can you verify any of them with a real source

No Christianity was violent as fuck but it reformed..
Islam was violent as fuck and it's still violent as fuck.
But I might add Islam is only violent as fuck with those that have read the original text of the Quran in Arabic.
When's the reformation ?

ITT

Turkey disprove that

How so?

sheeeeiiiitt brah, I agreed with you from the beginning, how can you still not get that ? Here, have an image just to be sure. Also:

>Reformation when ?
Not anytime soon I'm afraid, most of them I know are pretty savage. They don't even have to reform as long as they stay in the middle east and asia for all I care. Let them do a number on eachother instead.

Yeah nice try.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

>>Muhammad was a blood thirst warlord
>No he was not
A warlord is a leader able to exercise military, economic, and political control over a subnational territory within a sovereign state due to his or her ability to mobilize armed forces loyal to the warlord. These armed forces, usually considered militias, are loyal to the warlord rather than to the state regime.

Are you gonna tell me Muhammad doesn't fit this discription?

Also this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

I think I got flag fatigue.
I need a juice box

Why do they hate the french so much?

Why are some Muslims doing this crazy shit?

>Is Muhammad do?
>Is Muhammad do?
...jesus

TAQIYYA

youtube.com/watch?v=HdUw3DCdYng

How can white bois even compete?

but most muslims are glad some muslims blew up the plane

>blood thirst
No i am saying he was not blood thirst

Read the bloody book you cunt there is shit like this all over it

I was told ITT you can't get the true meaning from their book unless it's in Arabic otherwise it's a waste of time

Plenty of blood has been shed, that's all I'm saying.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden

Except if you violate Islamic Law then you're fucked :^)

I willingly convert to Islam.

Now I willingly leave Islam, and now I'm an apostate that under Sharia Law deserves to die.

Yeah fuck you.

What if it turns out that Muslims are just really shitty pilots, and the whole hijack and crash thing has been a mistake all along?

this, the majority of us will not kill you but hope others do inshallah

Quran say punisment of adultery is 100 hit to foot
only punishmet is this
I already read it show me some without bullshit