Dubs decide what i say

Dubs decide what i say.

please be patient
i have autism

I will my Sup Forumsrother.

You'll see what being 1 inch away from climax looks like

Want to see my tits?

Rollin for

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Reroll

"I would put you in my BAG and rape the shit out of you in the darkest street I could find."

This is a dry bitch b/ros

Dat wasn't even dubs

Ignore /b and do it yourself
She's easy pray

Fuck it post anything and ill say it

Sorry not good at this..

You mean 'prey' you dumb asshole. Pray is something else.
if dubs send this to her OP

Ill send anything I dont give a fuck if dubs

Want to hear about the time my sister and I got drunk and fooled around?

fucking dead.

honestly can't wait to jam my cock so deep it hits your cervix and you're begging me to stop

You guys still here? Or thread is death :(

You are really Bad at this
Glad age didn't dematch you already

maybe i'll take your thoughts into consideration and go real slow, or maybe i'll just pound the shit out of you instead

Consider suicide

there's no brakes on the rape train :)

i didnt wanna tell you but one of my friends grabbed my phone and sent you the rick and morty shit. the thought of pleasing you makes me so eager my manners disappear

Lol thats fucked up

Fuck off kid

Send bobs and vegene pleze

You have 2 options, do it the easy way, or wait until midnight and do it the hard way.

its really bad im starting to get a bit hard and i'm with people but i can't stop texting you

LOL MISSION ABORT

it's ok since i'm a britbong

send her this

Nice Trips

ASK HER WHAT VIDYA SHE PLAYS

Lol im bored

Doesn't matter what it is. Laugh and call her casual

Lmao

You make me happy and I want to marry you, maybe, have children and play videogames with them too, like I would like to do with you, to fill this emptyness in my heart that you fill. I love you. And I will love you forever. Accept my feelings, please.

Just send her a pic of your dick. She obviously wants it.

Should i end the thread?

My greatest desire is to sneak up on your body as it is a wonderland and take soft deep breaths over your vaginal lips and speak to them until i see them purr and curl up then i will make my penetrating strike. My shaft will combine our spirits deep in your crevisis.

Okay, how about this: you, me, netflix and some vidya. What happens after that is up to us

just stop user

I want to wear your skin as a coat.

please love me I'm at a bridge right now and I'm going to jump please just say I'm a good person plss

Stop saying that shit about marrying OP, if you have a minimum interest of fucking that geek girl

No.

Ur the best thing thats happened to me since i discovered the underrated pleasure of pissing in the sink

fuckk of knob cheese cuck

finally

I am sure we can find something we both can enjoy. Have you seen The Wire or Boardwalk Empire?

-Tell them to eat shit, JoJo!
-Eat shit!

lol

Ok OP, just fuck you.
Make our time worthwhile. Same something with a minimum of sense or this is going nowhere

I want to use your epidermis to replace the foreskin that was stolen from me as an infant.

Well jesus fucking christ not with that attitude you cunt.

Tell her that you love reading about serial killers

There's never a time when I saw a woman and though "man, I want to slam my man meat into that toaster oven. Hnnghhhhhh" to literally the sight of every woman, including Hilary Clinton. Those thighs tho hnghhhbhbh.

too unspecific.
Maybe you can say something about American Horror Story or something like that

Hey guys im going to end the thread, Ill repost later. Sorry this is my first time doing this so im not very good at it...

Ur just gay bro

There's never a saw a woman and didnt think**** corrected

we can see that, man
fuck dubs, next time try to read the comments and simply choose those that can lead you to a good end.

Lol should i give her the link to the thread?

it was my dubs so lemmi clear that up a bit. Say you love reading about Albert Fisher

My dad used to always warn me about anal. He would say "Now son, this may hurt a bit"

Its Fish asshat

App is called whisper.

Never heard of, how does it work?

Whisper that is

so OP
she finally left you?