I suffer from depression and I'm thinking about taking my own life. Any propositions for suicide method?

I suffer from depression and I'm thinking about taking my own life. Any propositions for suicide method?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Doctors-Best-Absorption-Magnesium-Glycinate/dp/B000BD0RT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Selfish, weak piece of shit.

I've been there. Since you wanna do that you could try doing whatever the f you want. Get a better job if that's an issue. Go places, do excersice, read good stuff... If everything is shit and nothing gets better wait until you're old and useless so nothing of value is lost and you already did (or at least, tried to do) what you wanted.

I hear that exercise and therapy is a pretty painless way to go.

your life is only shit because you make it shit

grow a pair of balls pussy

also slit your wrist vertically and fill the bath with water so that theres no coming back unless you pussy out and run to the e.r

/thread

Same boat as you, mate.

Don't.

Start hitting the gym fucking hard or start playing a sport or something. You'll feel a lot better, trust me.

OP, livestream it and put link.

Dont kill yourself, you are worth something. Play vydia, do stuff you like everyday.

easiest method would probably be something like hanging yourself

1: Fucking Bleach, but like go to the middle of nowhere first and let yourself die. Don't be an idiot and do it at home
2. A bullet through the head but you need to do it in the right place. Not through the mouth that will just blow up your face and you can survive, Do it through the point where your spine meets your skull and angle upwards at 45 degrees
3. Slitting your throat, it's fast and a doctor won't be able to fix ya
4. If you even can get Euthanasia that works really well and is incurable!
5. Just shutup about how you're gonna do it and fuckin dew it faggits.

Yeah like how bout you don't m8

Fight to make things better

suffer from depression too,
the way out is to change the depression triggering part of your life,
but thats a long way.

i never was near killing myself but i considered it too, i can understand.

You're obviously not going to do it since you are posting about it here. Grow a pair and just do it already. If that is what you really want to do, don't let people talk you out of it. Just take a bottle of sleeping pills and keep it to yourself.

Shotgun mouthwash

My friend did too. He managed to get back up

as a registered nurse I'm not allowed to say my true feelings. That suicide is the best solution for any situation. If life is good or bad why not? You only get one chance to check out, but its always there as an option.

Start supplementing with a quality magnesium source, amazon.com/Doctors-Best-Absorption-Magnesium-Glycinate/dp/B000BD0RT0 It's helped me more than any fucking SSRI has.

this. People are so lazy and overly self conscious. that's the problem

drown in bath

I'm going through the same thing right now myself. Just hang on and it will get better. Even if you don't see it right now.