People of the Southeast Asian countries ruled by Japan in the past, what do you think about Japan at that time?

People of the Southeast Asian countries ruled by Japan in the past, what do you think about Japan at that time?

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/シンガポール華僑粛清事件
media.myaway.jp/archives/371
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_Famine_of_1945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand_in_World_War_II
theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the emperor copy this from the West??

Boom
Boom

Pow

Agressors. Rapist. Plunderist. Killers. Invaders. Army. And people that like beheading people too much.

I don't know, we were taught in school that your people have no significant role in our country history. You guys just came and leave.

given one job cleansing these lands from chinks, didn't do it right

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/シンガポール華僑粛清事件
media.myaway.jp/archives/371

Hmmmm.

Ruled only for 3 years.
Nothing but subjugation and rape

This happened: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_Famine_of_1945

seriously

japan dude, why didn't you just conquered the chinks completely, man we would be happy without the fucking chinese,

Look at us now? we are now being bullied as the fucking chinks tries to expands it territorial waters, I mean it's fucking ridiculous,

just why,

We were not ruled. We were allies.

And it was great.

Until it ended.

Resources.

They want the oils in Indonesia and control the trade routes of Singapore

Japan is the reason for that. With the war the nationalists became weak and the commies took over

Bukkake'D lol

why are thailand so two faced and submussive?
"ooohh preaasse mr europeans don't coronize me but i'rr ret you fuck my country"
"ooohh preaasse mr japanese don't invade me but i'rr ret you fuck my country"

Yea, I knew that but I couldn't find a better picture and I don't know why Thailand is red.
Sorry, great allies.

You seem confused.

Thank you.

>south east asia
>ruled by japan

haha no
you just captured them a while like 4 years at most if you want to call it "rules"

shut up gook, just deal it with your little kim jong poo above you, he's fuckin batshit crazy

i understand youre mad because that your "leader" duterte is mirin kim jong un and wants to become another meme

but thats none of my business

japan didn't rule SEA really
ruled the waves though :D

no man, in fact we like him here, more like hitler on germany, but the small version,

Btw I heard that after WWⅡ Korean parents told in Japanese when they talk topics that they don't want to let them children hear.
Is that true?

this, literal savages

>tfw japan didn't invade australia

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand_in_World_War_II

"The Thai government under Plaek Phibunsongkhram (known simply as Phibun) considered it preferable to co-operate with the Japanese rather than fight them."
"The agreement, revised on 30 December, gave the Japanese full access to Thai weaponry and to Thai railways, roads, airfields, naval bases, warehouses, communications systems, and barracks."
Nice alliance you got there.

Also I find it funny that the OP only replies to the Thai "ally" while conveniently avoiding the rest of the comments.

Thanks. We used it to take back Laos and Cambodia. We also suffered among the lowest casualties in the region as a result.

Amazing that you guys joined the Axis but still won the war

They tried. Japs cannibalize North Australia but the wildlife is too much for them.

Very clever diplomacy and pragmatism.

It is our legacy.

Thailand is a cucked country

well, those territorial waters really belong to china because of ancient ming dynasty map

no, we have been a part of great Korean empire

this

you are right, i forgot about this, my East Korean brother. if only we can unite with our North Korean and South Korean brothers.

theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

>"Red Army soldiers don't believe in 'individual liaisons' with German women," wrote the playwright Zakhar Agranenko in his diary when serving as an officer of marine infantry in East Prussia. "Nine, ten, twelve men at a time - they rape them on a collective basis."

> "They all lifted their skirts for us and lay on the bed," said the leader of one tank company. He even went on to boast that "two million of our children were born" in Germany.

Taiwanese thought Japanese Empire are cold and ruthless, but Japanese Government are cold and ruthlessruthless to Japanese, too.
This iss still true. The Japanese upper class Nobles are still enslave the Salarymen and working poor people.

But after WW2, than we found a Chinese Government are stupid and greedy, even worse than Japanese, so we decided to make our own Government.

Hate japanese more

what did you do in Nanking Japan?

weren't you just kicked out of the Mainland by the commies?

A big mistake. Indonesian nationalists should have never been able to rise up after the Jap rule.

That's incorrect.
Many Taiwanese like my family have live in Taiwan 400 years.
1945-1949, the National Chinese KMT follower were kicked by the commies, they become REFUGEE WITH GUNS, and come to rule Taiwanese.

I always been curious as to why you didn't stick to conquering China instead of attacking the US

War between U.S and inperial japan was inevitable. U.S had embargoed almost oil to japan because of invasion of china and allied with Nazi

>was inevitable
if your generals wasn't warmongering faggots then it wasn't inevitable, cuz you can understand that you have no chance against usa