Holy shit

GOODBYE
SOBER
DAY

Top 3

1. Ars Moriendi
2. Golem II
3. None of Them Knew They Were Robots

Agree with 1 and 3 but 2 should be Goodbye Sober Day or at least Air Conditioned Nightmare

1 Air conditioned nightmare
2 None of them knew they were robots
3 Aris Moriendi

NOW I'M FINDING TRUTH IS A RUIN

>Retrovertigo
>The Holy Filament
>Goodbye Sober Day

Pink Cigarette is the best song ya fuckin' cunts

I love this album to death, but Golem and Holy Filament keep it from being perfect for me.

I understand Holy Filament but if you don't like Golem you just don't like Mr. Bungle in general.

are you me? i was just listening to this for the first time. The only song i knew prior to today was Golem II

The Holy Filament is easily the worst track on the album. It could have been great but unlike every other song on the album it never goes anywhere and is just boring as all hell. I don't know how you could think it's among the top 3

Golem is great.

Let's be real though, Sweet Charity is good but it's definitely overrated as hell

>Sweet Charity is good but it's definitely overrated as hell
I used to think that too, but then the song re-clicked in a sense and now I think it's right behind

this

Vanity Fair is underrated

you can piss up a rope

I cant tell what parts of this album are satire and which are influence and which are direct dedications to someone

>CUT IT CUT IT CUT IT
>CUT THIIIIIISSSSS CANCER FROM MY SOUL
>*BOING*
10/10 moment on the album

none of the album is satire. It's funny and weird but it's all a genuine attempt at making good music

I guess the satire commment was directed more specifically at a single track (vanity fair)

what do you eggheads think of secret chiefs 3?

book m is the shit