Last 5 rates on RYM guys

Last 5 rates on RYM guys

Rec some shit, talk shit, and jerk each other off.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~78787878
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ah

can't fit into an image so
>lil ugly mane - mista thug isolation (4)
>accept death - s/t (3.5)
>gnaw their tongues - all the dread magnificence of perversity (3.5)
>babyfather - 419 (3)
>immortal - pure holocaust (3.5)
+comus

Couldn't really get into Flower Boy.
Haven't heard of Vibrasphere and I'm not that big into psytrance (not that I don't like it, I've just never really listened to much of it). Would you rec it?

this is fucking lame

>Haven't heard of Vibrasphere and I'm not that big into psytrance (not that I don't like it, I've just never really listened to much of it). Would you rec it?
It's more progressive than psy, I'd say
'Archipelago' has a chiller vibe, sometimes it reminds me of carbon based lifeforms

too lazy to do an image so
>Fabio - Club Adrenalin, April' 94 (1994) - 2.5
>T. Valentine - Hello Lucille...Are You a Lesbian? (2000) - 1.5
>Hammeriver - Hammeriver (2010) - 3.0
>Various Artists - Festival of India Presents: The Great Tradition Masters of Music (1984) - 3.0 (maybe a 3.5)
>Abdelhadi Belkhayat - Al Ams Al Qarib : A L'Olympia 73 Vol 1 - 2.5

literally no one cares general
rateyourmusic.com/~78787878

Caroliner - Rise of the Common Woodpile
Glenn Branca - Lesson No. 1
yeah

lad

if you like ricardo villalobos try heitor villalobos

That's some fucking terrible taste, mate. Ever considered suicide (not the band)?

Shut up, Mensa

Haven't had alot of time to listen to new music.

I'll check it out my man.
Thanks
Many times, always seems to be someone that stops me though or I just fail at it.
Not feeling too bad right now though senpai.
So at least for today, I'll pass.

>just listening to Godspeed now
Jeez, you've clearly been wasting your life

>devo and Godspeed so high
I like you.

>Many times, always seems to be someone that stops me though or I just fail at it.
hey, don't be like that.

>he actually unironically thinks everything on there is better than First Utterance
>fucking tyler and mac above comus

Sup Forums was a mistake. All this eclectic knowledge of music that people don't know what to do with. Fucking pathetic

I wouldn't inherently say everything I rated higher then Comus is objectively better, or more well composed, or anything like that.

I think Comus is very well written and unique.

But it didn't resonate with me very well, and thus my enjoyment of it was mild by comparison to the others.

I rate things simply based on how much I enjoyed listening to it (and thusly how likely I am to return to it).

nigga i only posted once in this chat and it was this pathetic responseless drivel kodi im becoming an alcoholic like you help

Oh, well, can you spam recc this thread like you used to do? I understand if you're having a depressive episode. Take care.

what's the point of rating on a 40 point scale? isnt that a bit much? surely theres not much difference between a 7.75 and a 7.5

you know Kodi, if we put our minds together we could both manage to simply restart all the time we destroyed from our own failures
we both deserve second chances
I've been listening to lots of James Dean Driving Experience, Quốc Hương, ミナクマリ [Minakumari] and Galaxie 500 lately - they're literally all different kinds of sad so pick your poison

As an example
My 9 is an essential, and my 8 is excellent.

An 8.25 for me would be slightly essential, but not entirely, and 8.5 would be right in the middle, halfway between essential and excellent, an 8.75 would be nearly essential but doesn't quite reach it.

Perhaps that explanation doesn't do it justice or make it very understandable, but using a 40 point system allows me to differentiate my rates much better.

and as a general rule, it sorts my rates to a lower tier then they might be otherwise.
8.25s might be 8.5s instead and thus 4.5/5, increasing my total overall rating score.

As it stands, on RYM my average overall rating is 3.96/5

But I also tend to seek out music I know I will like.

Yeah please don't kys