what's it like being welsh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boring for the most part

sad and lonely
it's why they shag sheep you see

Full of mega lolz.

i am 1/2 welsh and i have yet to have sexual relations with a farm animal, is this normal? please advise

You are 0/2 Welsh you deluded yank cunt

Settle down Glen

both of my grandparents on my mom's side are welsh, why are you rude to me?

>muh heritage
Americans ought to be gassed

MUH

i like pepe's feet so cute :3

i don't understand the bully

Well my dad was a doctor but that sure as shit doesn't make me one. Wish it did.

professions are not the same as ethnicity

No you're right, your parents' professions actually matter in America

why do you say my ethnicity does not matter

Because literally nobody cares

autism

very rude quads
why does it matter in other countries then

It doesn't, your brain is just too full of Wendy's-induced cholesterol to realise that

>No you're right, your parents' professions actually matter in America
implies that ethnicity doesn't matter but only in america
how does it make any sense to you that something that has a huge influence on your DNA doesn't matter?

Because my having curly black hair and blue eyes has no impact on the outcome of my life, nor do many other things that are supposedly written in my DNA. It doesn't make you richer or poorer unless you're a literal quadriplegic cretin, unlike your parents' standing in society, citizenship and many other things predominantly decided upon by society, not genetics.

>implies that ethnicity doesn't matter but only in america
Oh look, it's illiterate as well

why are you so rude to me, i have done nothing to you

do you truly have no answer or are you simply ashamed of your actions?

do you speak welsh?
do you know welsh history?
do you live in wales?
have you lived in wales?
are you culturally welsh?
do you understand welsh culture?

You're not welsh at all mate, it's not a type of gene pool.

>do you speak welsh?
Most welsh don't do this either from what i understand

Most Welsh speak the language, but the new generations (

does wales have it's own separate language like scotland or is it just an accent?

It has its own Brittonic language that some of them speak if they want to fuck with you.

Yes, a meme one at that, but it's the most vibrant out of all Celtic languages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_people
>The Welsh people or the Welsh (Welsh: Cymry) are a nation and ethnic group native to, or otherwise associated with, Wales and the Welsh language.
>nation and ethnic group
???

No, people that think that ethnicity = citizenship should be gassed.

If his family is half welsh, he's half welsh, regardless of where he lives.

Fun, I pretend to be English and insult Irish, French, Germans etc to ruin English foreign relations

the UK already did a pretty good job of that :v)

24/7 dubs

It's uk

Ethnicity doesn't mean just genes, in fact it can be unrelated and 90% of the time is completely unrelated. Fact is simply having a common language means you have more in common with an ethnicity than someone who doesn't. Put a few month old French kid in Australia, give it to Australian parents, it doesn't learn French or specifics of France. Put a few month old Somalian kid in France, give it French parents, it doesn't learn Somalian or specifics of Somalia.

Fast-forward 20 years. Now, who is REALLY more French? Ethnically-speaking, the Somalian-French is irrefutably more French than the French-Australian. By virtue of actually understanding and having pretty much all of the commonalities of that group, while the French-Australian has literally none except that it was born in France, to French parents. Which is near meaningless when considering the real commonalities in an ethnic group. Not to mention most ethnic groups don't actually have a defined gene pool, so there is no commonality in that most of the time, certainly not when regarding French people. Really only isolated, irrelevant places do; and even then, it's rarely horribly inbred tier.

I'm Scottish and I do this too. Mostly to other Scots I see posting.

Unfortunately you are trying to reason with retards.

>meme one

Yes.

I want to learn Welsh 2bh, looks like the language is probably the oldest extant language indigenous to the British isles

Rather than recognizing that Americans inherit and amalgamate traditions and traits from their ancestors and the cultures from which they came, yuros like to reply with MUH HERITAGE as a way of invalidating what they perceive as a false connection to their cultures. It's really quite rude, my friend, but such is the way of the European.

The whole UK is a mecca for steam trains in general, but in Wales specifically, it's a cornucopia of narrow gauge varieties.

Pic related. It's a narrow gauge steam train.

Also, Wales has the best preserved castles on the island.

Wales, Scotland and northern England is good for heritage lines.

What are these Thomas the Tank Engine trains

>literally "I'm new here", the post
Kill yourself.
Fuckin checked.

is it ok that this picture gave me boner?

Kek

Literally nothing wrong with getting a boner from steam engines.

colour & curves of this one gave me chimney in trousers like this one glad to know that I'm still perfectly fine specimen of a normie human being

3 inches deep into ewe