My "friend" that I'm trying to get further with always responds to my direct advances with "we'll see" and constantly...

My "friend" that I'm trying to get further with always responds to my direct advances with "we'll see" and constantly implies that maybe somebody it'll be an option

As of a few weeks ago she started calling me her best friend to me and her other friends, and just today she started sending heart emojis and shit.

I feel like I'm getting both everywhere and nowhere with this girl.

Help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/14/us/slime-eels-oregon.html
youtu.be/XnhbSvOffwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe someday she'll be an option, not somebody.

She's toying with you drop her and move on

what the fuck are those eels what am i looking at

this, but also
this.
Take it from a nice dude who spent way to long getting the same mixed messages. ?Basically unless you ask the girl out you will never know for sure, and If you wait too long then your already friendzoned. Girls are very hypocritical in the sense that they say they want to know someone better before dating them, and then when they know them better they don't want to date them anymore because they feel like too good of friends. I would either be content with being her guy friend and getting the inklings of relationship like chat occasionally, or just move on.

Why don't you just image searchyourself
nytimes.com/2017/07/14/us/slime-eels-oregon.html

sorry bender but the image you posted was a lot more interesting than the words

because now you did the work for me? Tit for Tat m8

Hit on other girls infront of her and you may have a chance, slim one but worth a shot

It's hard but try to not see her as often. Don't respond immediatly, occasionnaly hang out, like a random friend. She's using you as her "super best buddy" and since you care a lot about her, you give her a lot of attention and good feels. She is very self centered.

if she was going to fuck you she would have already. woman size you up in the first 5 seconds and decide if they would fuck you or not. and nothing you can do will ever change that opinion once it's made.

>Maybe someday she'll be an option
what she means is she'll begrudgingly settle for you only if the guy(s) she really wants to be with turns her down.

>she started calling me her best friend
>she started sending heart emojis and shit
It's because she sees you as that... a girlfriend. You're just another gal pal of hers that she can talk to about her feelings and shit, but that she'll never have sex with or be intimate with. Grow a pair and drop this bitch. Guarantee she'll suddenly become interested in you, even jealous of any female friends you replace her with.

this user is right, she's fucking with you, she will keep blue balling you until you wise the fuck up and move on

doing so may make her jealous and will make her think your desirable. Unless you just a ugly beta that that doesn't know how to flirt, then your fucked

This Death Stranding trailer is lookin' pretty good

Shoulda asked out on an actual date from the get-go, dumbass.

You dun goofed. You can still ask her out just so you're clear on where you stand. If she says no, at least you know where you stand and can actually be a good friend to her. Because just "hinting" at shit gets you nowhere.

>do as debo sez or you gettin an asswhoopin
youtu.be/XnhbSvOffwA

I don't think that actually works unless she was actually attracted to OP. Which by sound of it, she isn't attracted to him.

Just extricated myself from a very similar situation. I wasn't really attracted to her at first, but she was texting me every day and the idea grew on me. But, alas, it was too late by then. Mixed signals for sure, so I asked her out to cut through the bullshit.

But for girls like that who want the attention, they will even try to make an answer unclear. "I'd really really like to, but blah blah blah. Maybe next weekend?"

I'd say give her two chances to agree to a date. If she rejects you both times (regardless of the language / excuses she uses) then you should just move on.

have her sniff a rag of chloroform and rape her. Its that easy.

That shit is easy to mishandle. Rohypnol is safer.

UNDERRATED

user. This is what is called reverse rape. She's raping your time like men use women for sex. You're her time ho. The longer you play nice the less respect she'll have for you. You have to tell her straight up I want to fuck you and if she gives the same bullshit you stop talking to her. There's a good chance she'll be intrigued by the balls you showed and put out. At worst she stops talking to you but better than being a time ho.

This. It's how I lost my virginity.

>friend I knew in HS for years since MS
>send flirty texts, dirty talk, nothing much
>just a got to flirt with when bored
>dated some other ugly slut
>got BJs and stuff
>talked to her about it
>started ignoring her
>She got jealous because "ugly skank" took her boytoy away
>she texts more and becomes flirtier (stuff like "I bet I could do better" or "you think she has great tits, you haven't felt mine yet")
>dump ugly gf
>get out of friendzone

Hit her up once straight down the line.
If she shuts you down, shut her out.
Your time is worth more to you than it is to her.

Move on op. Only way to make your situation better is to be selfish. She considers you a friend but she ain't considering your feelings. Take that control back and fever if you can't find another girl you'll be fine, being without her at this point would be better than keeping her around at this point.

gooooooooooood!!!!!

fuck the friendzone my nigga lets get this pussy

"We'll see" = no

You're friendzoned, user.

Drop that bitch and move on

But the nigga in the photo is clearly gay wrud

fuck that. the way i see it, you've invested too much time already. find someone who returns your interest sexually.

Faggot. She sure as shit don't want you and she sure as shit don't need you.

Clearly you need her.

Grow a pair and find a bitch or fuck off cuck

You pay for her shit, don't you OP? She's leading you on to keep whatever you're giving her coming. You're being conned.