Why do amerifats threat their pets as family members?

Why do amerifats threat their pets as family members?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyrppaiEfkY
youtube.com/watch?v=piAqWC4n6Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Mexicans eat their pets?

>threatening your pets just like you threat your family members
>Mexico
I know it's just a grammar error but kek

Because foreigners are jealous when the 2nd class citizen is the pet animal.

>I know it's just a grammar error but kek

*hue

Why do Brazilians treat their pets as fucktoys?

Why do americans still exist?

Why are mexikills such heartless bastards?

I like my dog a lot more than i like my sister,he doesn't whine about shit and goes running in the park with me

Saying anything to stay relevant, huh Italy

>European Mexico

These are the kinds of threads you get when third worlders realize that pets in the US live better than them.

I love my pupper.

>He doesn't treat his pet as a family member

australians are worse about it imo

Because dogs are superior to Mexicans in every way, except fruit picking and lawn mowing ability.

They've seen too many beheadings

>dogs behave better than niggers
>are treated better than niggers

Pretty simple, really.

They do not have money for real children. All their money goes to black single moms and illegal mexicans.

Also
>implying dogs aren't the fucking best

The companionship aspect is exacerbated since they aren't working dogs.

Also it is easy to project on them.

isnt that me?

Because pets are of more use to Americans than Mexicans. No American would support building a massive wall to keep cuddly doggers out. You are unwanted because you as a nation are fat, stupid, ugly, violent, and full of murderous drugs.

That is Asspain

nah you just founded the bastard. same like the UK isn't the european USA but germoney is.

OP is mad because my dog lives better, has more rights and is smarter than 99% of the Mexican population.

that is one ugly dog

ass for the laugh

No, that would be Portugal

t. Mayor of Londistan

a hahaha hahaha

>>European Mexico
KEK!

I doubt he likes doggers, muslims are afraid of them as well. All of you brown types hate dogs, I guess they outsmart you too much for our leftovers.

Because empathy.

>You will never own an estate large enough to raise a boerboel and to give him all the belly rubs and nigger chasing his heart desires.

I'd name him Cecil. Or at least Ian.

I wout expect nothing less than Mexican scum. All the news I ever hear coming out of Mexico is "beheading this, decapitate that". You scum treat your humans worse than we treat our animals. I'll take being a pet in North America hundreds of times over than being a human being in Mexico.

because we're not hungry enough to eat them like you are.

>Not treating your pupper as if it was part of the family

What am I, a fucking spic?

>Spain- had actual sites and lineage of royalty

>mexico- the Australia of north America with rape babies that turn into criminals

also I didn't include mexico in North America for obvious reasons.

so you give the dog a massage before prepping it?

a fucking leaf

>you will never own an estate large enough to comfortably accommodate a borzoi, irish wolfhound, and great pyrenees
>these dogs will never live more then like 7 years
god damnit

British and German culture were big on hounds, and we're find of them, and them being our biggest cultural ancestors.......

Wew lad

>a fucking subhuman

i have no clue why my fucking friends talk to their pets with "baby voices" and let them jump up on the countertops, beds, and couches like they are people. they eat each others shit and proceed to lick people's faces. it's fucking disgusting. when no one is around and their dogs jump on me, i pin them to the ground by their necks and choke them. if they bite me, i punch them. if they are hit by a car, i'll gladly be the one to dispatch them. don't even get me started on cats. it's pretty shitty that i have to pretend to like disobedient piece of shit animals because their dumb faggot owners are either my friends or are part of America's r/aww cancer. it's bad enough that my job is stricter on beating/shooting niggers now. this cuck state (CA) is going to one day give animals the same rights as people. faggots don't even recognize the food chain anymore.

That literally happens in every civilised country.

this is why we build the wall, butthurt beaner

OI, the fuck did you just say about my girl?

white people love to fuck dogs

This, my dog had better diet , exercise and upbringing than 90% of niggers .

There is always time.

Except dogs provide function to human beings. PTSD is heavily (and successfully) treated with dogs as companions.

Dogs helps the blind too.

Either way dogs are fiercely loyal to human beings dating back from when we first built the first civilizations.

I'm not saying we need to treat them like humans, but we do owe them some respect. I feel like you don't do that though.

So is your name Juan, Jamal or Ahmed?

>Why do amerifats threat their pets as family members?
Because they are.

Because our dogs are better than your people

Why am I not surprised that a pig like you hates animals?

>implying you actually have friends

America euthanizes "cuddly doggors" so they don't roam the streets and multiply. If you had dogs running everywhere stealing your shit and attacking you in the park cause you're eating a sandwich, you would hate them too. Russia has the same problem with strays.

Since only the good dogs are kept alive and in the house or pound, they come across as adorable and loving, but as soon as they become wild, they are a nuisance

The logical progression of sexual liberation will extend to incest, bestiality, and pedophilia, in that order.

The next couple of decades will be rough for people who refuse to accept degeneracy.

It's people who lack empathy with other human beings. They compensate by treating their pets as humans. Hence why your average feminazi is a catlady with 50 cats.

Lithuania knows whats up.

White devil bitch, kissing a jackal in the mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyrppaiEfkY

Patrice O'neal is great.

Oh the irony

It's a white thing, they have pets they treat like children instead of having actual children to fulfill their nurturing instincts. This is yet another way whites are genociding themselves gleefully.

>/p-pol/ I-is not one person!
>n-nonwhites are all one person and that nonwhite strawman hates all dogs!

Then explain this

i like my dog more than any human I've ever met

Ayyy got em'

Are my dogs Sup Forums approved?

You just know her car smells like death.

because a dog or a cat is better than your entire family, you filthy spik.

my cat acts like this when i come home from work every night:

youtube.com/watch?v=piAqWC4n6Ew

i love my cat. :3

They show you are capable of keeping 2 smarter breeds alive, they don't show if you can raise them properly. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since your place doesn't look disgusting.

Cats are for cucks. Enjoy your toxoplasmosis.

Dude it's "spic". Jesus man we can't be seen slipping on our racism skills. Reputations and all that.

Cucks ITT lack logical consistency, apparently. Typical Nu-Sup Forums.

what a cute pupper!

because dogs are the only one whites can trust besides their own race. fucking beaner

Thanks!

But I'm a "spick" so apparently there's no way he could be happy or well trained even though he clearly is ;^)

>mexicants in charge of English

>This guy sniffs your bitch's ass at the dog park

What would you do Sup Forums?

Why do Mexicans eat their pets?

my sisters pets have a better relationship with them than i ever did

ignorance is bliss be a dog

Pets>mexicans

Prep Him

Sup Forums is retarded is all. Same arguments all the time
>You're not white if your lactose intolerant
>You need blue eyes and blonde hair despite being a useless genetic mutation

because we can