Im a total fucking noob in regards to weed. I dont have papers to smoke or a proper bong/pipe

Im a total fucking noob in regards to weed. I dont have papers to smoke or a proper bong/pipe.
Can i vape weed in a base pipe if done properly? would love some tips.

Pic related, Preperation till now.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs-forum.com/threads/would-vaping-weed-with-an-oil-burner-meth-pipe-work.193709/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that keyboard
>very professional

Are.. Are you trying to smoke weed out of a crack pipe? Are you fucking retarded?

>noob to weed
>has a base pipe
Wat

haha shit bro bought it almost 6 years ago and still working fine, im not complaining.

these people dont think so apparently

drugs-forum.com/threads/would-vaping-weed-with-an-oil-burner-meth-pipe-work.193709/

that's a meth pipe, not a crack pipe

No Meth ;)
experimenting with research chemicals of different kinds

It'll work just fine. I used to "vape" weed out of light bulbs in middle school. Don't put direct flame on the bulb and you won't burn the weed. The idea is to vaporize the thc on the nugget, not burn the weed. Gl hf

>Get some aluminum foil
>Take sharpie roll foil smoothly on non capped area
>Tape foil
>Carefully remove foil 90% of they way off sharpie
>Bend foil still on sharpie to form a makeshift bowl
>Success
Enjoy your first hit of green user

I mean, IN THEORY you should be able to "vape" the weed if you can reach the optimal temperature.

If you went through the trouble to buy a meth pipe why not just buy a regular piece to burn bud from?

I would put a less weed in and bust it up super fine if you're going to vape bud.

Also use a torch not a normal lighter, you will still probably fuck up the inside of your pipe, you'll have to get a new one.

Enjoy your first hit of cancer ftfy
He has a good enough piece

Don't do this ever, aluminium is bad for your brain and aluminium foil is particularly succeptable to degrading in heat.

Razer fam where you at?

DO NOT DO THIS DO NOT DO THIS

Smoking out of tin foil/soda cans/brass/many other types of metal can cause schizophrenia. Don't fall for it OP

Aluminium is the last thing you want to use. I'd use a light bulb before crumbling together some foil

Blast it with a nice hot torch and suck bro. THC vapour can be really clear, but you'll taste it even if you don't see it.

Don't overdo it, if the weed has gotten hot enough to go brown then it's been hot enough to vape the THC already, so stop there.

YOu can make a pipe out of a pop can, just indent the top, poke some tiny holes, put the weed on it, put a shotgun hole in the can somewhere, and inhale through the mouth hole.

Just poke some holes in a soda can with a thumbtack. It takes literally half a minute to make a poor man's bowl.

Kek this. Fucking Idiot. Buy papers or do an Apple bong

OP has glass and you're advising him to smoke out of aluminum? Are you fucking retarded.

He can just make it out of a potato than, are you available?

This user has it, buy an apple. One hole with a pencil center down the middle through stem, and one perpendicular through side

Even more stupid. Enjoy diseases which dont even exist until now

I was literally coming here to post this.

Google ways to create a pipe with an apple. Stop being a faggot.

Might just do this, sounds easier atleast :p

NOOOO

Good good, let the thc flow through you.

use fruit or make a shitty pipe out of foil

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you do this.

You're already fried like a potato I'm sure. All that aluminum you've inhaled over the years cause spending 15 bucks on a small pipe is just a hassle you can't deal with. Kek

use a fucking apple, or any fruit you have around. Shiet, my friend used a fucking potato once.

make a bong w/ a tic tac bottle, easy as fucc

Fucking 15 Year olds and their aluminum myths.
>Smoking out of aluminum causes schizophrenia
Top fucking kek

you could try shoving the marijuana up your ass, it gives the same results of getting high, but without the chance of lung cancer.

(also it feels like heaven)

Available for what, user? Would you like to meet up to suck my dick?

make a gravity bong with a milk jug you degenerate drug addict.

Crack pipe...really?!

Aluminium is proven to cause dementia

its actually because i literally smoke maybe once a month, and then i do it with friends who roll well or i buy a prerolled from the shop.
and trust me, i'd have plenty of weed to use freely if i wanted to (not very good quality though, takes lots and lots of picking to get some nicer stuff from each bud)

looks like you got some home grown that isnt properly trimmed.

You didn't know that? did you also know you can take lithium as a energy supplement, it replaces the dead cells in your brain battery

Pack the fuck out of it. Light the carb hole.

wow i havent seen weed that shitty since my friend tried to grow a plant from a shwagg seed under 2 curly cfl bulbs in his closet

Oh to be young

It doesn't cause schizophrenia you dumb shit, it just trashes your lungs.

Still bad though.

I aint saying do it all the time dumb fuck, i use glass pipes and papers, but when you have none on hand it is always an easy option.

We now show that some of the highest levels of aluminium ever measured in human brain tissue are found in individuals who have died with a diagnosis of familial Alzheimer’s disease.

The levels of aluminium in brain tissue from individuals with familial Alzheimer’s disease are similar to those recorded in individuals who died of an aluminium-induced encephalopathy while undergoing renal dialysis.

source

Lol that is some really bad weed bro. I know cause I be smoking dro weeds with all da bitchez yo

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4047426/amp/Aluminium-DOES-cause-Alzheimer-s-Expert-says-new-findings-confirm-metal-devastating-brain-disease.html

Its not 100% but like 99% sure.