Im a psychopath

Im a psychopath

thanks for your time, any questions?

Is kek real?(Yes he is)

how has it affected the way your family and friends treat you?

i havent told family, because theyll think im crazy, because i hide it too well. friends on the other hand believe me, as i get the ugliest with them.

praise Kek forever. our lord will never abandon us, and we will be rewarded in the afterlife.

kys

How were you diagnosed?

I was diagnosed a sociopath when I was 21, and it was a long process. I was interviewed by a panel of psychiatrists 3 times a week for a couple months before they labeled me a sociopath. I'm not narcissistic enough or violent enough to be considered a psychopath.

Actually I'm pretty interested.

What's your way of killing people, how do you hide the corpses, what weapon do you use and how do you chose who and when to kill. Also, how did you find out that you're a psycho ?

What does mean "psychopath" ??

when i was ~12 my father handed me some papers about sociopathy, and how to be empathetic. ive looked at lists, and i share the characteristics. and ive noticed ive never felt bad/sad whenever people close to me have died. technically havent been officially diagnosed, but its pretty damn closed. nice to see that theres more of me out there

A true psychopath would not be interested in my questions.

well this one is. do you even know what a psychopath is?

why would you tell them what they wanted to hear. Labels are for the weak.. dont act like you didnt know what was going on

so true. glad to see that someone else thinks like me.

It's pretty simple really, I was paid. And paid well. When doctors are willing to come to your house, on your terms, and pay you on top of it, why say no.

I prefer to be called a sociopath. It's the same spectrum but sounds less harsh. So what if my limbic system isn't ideal. I know the difference between right and wrong and act accordingly.

You aren't a psychopath nor a sociopath. Deal with it you stupid failure of a nigger.

Did it hurt?

>Stupid failure of a nigger

KEK

FMRI plus court ordered psychologist.

hurt? FUCK no. im fucking HAPPY about it

nah

it's beginning

Youre a huge fag. Acting like a psychopath is more pathetic than being a mentally ill person

Was math invented or discovered?

Discovered.

Bazinga

neither. it was always there, we just didnt know what to call it/interpret it. 'math' is a term used by humans to describe the systematic and logical workings of the universe.

Why do faggots like you think anyone here cares what you are?

and why do you think i care what you think you fucking nigger

If it was always there it was discovered.

keep this to yourself, trust me...

why?

Are you ever shocked by things you see on the internet, or do you just scratch your chin and think about how to do it better?

Why don't you tell everyone or little secret big guy

Afraid of an anonymous image board is no way to live life friend.

Have you ever killed anyone? If not what is the most you've ever fucked someone up?

Go on..

Fag

the latter
i havent thought of the perfect crime yet.

There is no perfect crime but as a fellow degenerate my expectations are low.

What meds are you on? Do you take them?

no, i dont take any meds. i like being non-empathetic

Also if you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would it be?

I don't take mine either.

robbery. i wanna be rich man

Robbery is the pussiest of crimes. You are a sociopath at best.

True sociopaths and psychopaths are not diagnosed because of their meticulousity about maintaining their image. Going to therapy is a definitive social no, and decreases one's self worth and influence in society considerably.

What did you do to get diagnosed? Why were you so steadfastly evaluated?

not everyone has the same goals. i didnt say i didnt want to murder someone either. i just said that it wouldnt be my top pick

>Robbery is the pussiest of crimes.
Jaywalking.

Stop LARPing faggot, just because ur a little edgy it doesnt mean you have antisocial personality disorder

I stole before mom let me cross the street.

OP is misdiagnosed for a few reasons.

1) he is dumb enough to announce his status as a psychopath on a message board looking for attention.
2) he is free off meds after spending months on a diagnostic prognosis that would have left him incarcerated.
3) Sup Forums

It's so fucking cringy that you cunts think that being a psychopath /sociopath is cool or something , going around saying "hihihi hey guys guess waht im a sociopath! ask me anything!! x3 !! " I really think that you idiots should get your heads out of your arses and instead try being good citizens that contribute something to society. If that sounds unappetizing, do the rest of us a favor and fucking end it.

You seem to have no idea aparently, fuck off wannabe.

This. No intelligent person, worthy of diagnosis or not, would ever NOT see the blatantly obvious criteria designed to label you. If you actually are a psychopath and got labeled you should be ashamed, all that shit is fucking stupid.

Sorry but psychopaths don't feel shame.

Have you ever been in love?

O.P. Is afraid to reply. Sage