*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

*crosses your path*

*moves 45 degrees past you*

*blocks your music*

Read the FAQ faggot. Memeing is included under good contributions.

*ends your relevance*

Hmm if anything it probably gave him the most relevancy and made his name and image immortal.

Try again.

*leads you off of the path*

>reddit spacing
Try again.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

I'd call him a pedophile because he is one.

>there's no path to follow

Hail to the King

of pop

Are you really that gullible? Wasn't it obvious after the first few bullshit accusations that (((they))) were going after Michael no matter what. There's a reason (((Conrad Murray))) went to jail

Not an argument.

Try again.

Reminder that Reddit spacing was a meme created strictly just to piss people off

Dangerous would have dropped to number 4 that week even if Nevermind was never released. Nevermind just Blocked Garth Brooks from being number 1 that week.
But then Garth Brooks outsold Nevermind in the following weeks. Kuckbain got BTFO
GTFO

>actually thinks Reddit has as much/more influence and is as good as/better than Sup Forums

if you think Sup Forums has influence in modern society as of right now, you are autistic

-completely obliterates your path-

*Blocks your Garth"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what era of bowie is this

reddit is aids but this image is like 7 years out of date

The one after he fucked an underage girl

explain, im a bowie virgin

I use reddit. Darn. I didnt even know all those things about myself.

Doesn't matter. Reddit is aids.
Typical aidsman right here.

*beats his wife*

blocks your shitter