First few words that come to mind

am i gay

I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa

Blue balls

Want to suck.

Amber Lamps aged weird.

I wanna gag on it

Huh op is being a faggot again.
Doesn't change my opinion of you though.

desperate for attention ?

sad kid on Sup Forums has no friends.

hmm how about "great product but has shitty marketing skills ,so still can't get laid "

Purple dildo

OwO what's this?

*notices bulge*

it is a dildo stuffed into a pair of boxers made to look like a large penis in order to attract homosexual men

Nope

I'd suck that

Yummy cock

thats some gay fucking undies

your dick looks like you ran at a brick wall fully erect

/thread

How will I ever recover from that one

ICE CREAM SCOOP

that looks like a different guy
that guy is not as skinny as OPs pic
plus the balls are smaller then OPs pic
so I think you are lying again

Shut up you idiot

You are gay

how come all the pictures look like different guys ? first no hair then some hair , then really big and some kind of STD because the head is wrecked , then not as big as the last pic but has significantly more hair then two preceding it . I think this user might be on to something that you are lying , why are you lying on an anonymous board for ? no one knows who you are why would they even care ?
this user also makes a good point why is this dick bent and the others are not ?
this op I think is right on target ,

it's already been proven yesterday that all these pics are NOT the same guy. The OP even confessed and showed proof positive time stamps and evidence....fuck this child OP who is trying to get some attention.

"On last week's episode of AMC's Breaking Bad..."

Because I shave. The pic in isn’t hard, and so looks “bent” when it’s just flopped over. Why are you guys so fucked up over this

Reckless faggotry.

...you don't /thread your own post, fewnag.

Crash Test Cummies