Think I need help, guys

think I need help, guys.

I'm a 21 year old FOREX trader (got started when i was 17, I'm not loaded by any means but it pays the bills). This means I don't leave my house for work, don't make friends with colleagues and don't have any forced social interaction. Everyone in school thought I was a massive dick (which I definitely was). I had a few friends, but that sort of faded away when everyone else continued their studies and i retreated into my bedroom to trade.

Fast forward a few years and I'm, objectively, doing okay. Nice house, car, decent lifestyle... But i just have no friends. Totally by choice, the issue is it's created a sort of morality vacuum where I don't have any real idea what's right or wrong anymore.

And this is the issue, I'm a total fucking sexual degenerate. Rape, blood, torture, necrophilia, just about any fucked up fetish you can think of I probably enjoy. And I find girls online who share these interests, I meet them and I fuck them and maybe become 'friends' (read: they come over, we talk for a bit and then I fuck them up real bad and they leave).

My family hate my guts because I didn't become a lawyer, I became a drug abusing fuckboy. So basically my only human interaction for 2 years has been the grocery store clerk, random people at bars and mainly completely crazy, mentally fucked psycho whores who like it when I cut them open.

And I think it's made me a bit crazy. A few hours ago I fucked a 15 year old girl to tears. I dropped her off at her parents' house and (and this is me being honest) it only dawned on me how utterly fucked up what i just did was when I saw the look on the face of her father when he saw his baby girl getting out of some 21 year old's BMW with tear-streaked makeup and ripped pantyhose.

For the first time probably in my life I feel bad about what I have done to someone. I guess it's because I can't really argue it's consensual when she's 15.

How do I stop being a shit person, Sup Forums?

OP, this is life, enjoy it.
you'll only want to die if you pretend to be "normal"

Maybe you've got a point. I just feel like I went wrong somewhere. 'Normal' people arent like this and i cant figure out why I am.

Good stuff in, good stuff out.
Bad stuff in, bad stuff out.

Remember that you choose what you do.

Well, I'd say the first step towards getting yourself back together is realizing that what you've been doing hasn't exactly been in your or others' best interests, which you have. Second, I don't think you a "shit" person - in fact, I have quite a bit of respect for you for seeing the fault in your actions. Thirdly - and this might seem like a no-brainer to you, but I feel like it still needs to be said - try getting some friends who can support you and will be there to help you. And I don't mean a "friend with benefits", as such a relationship I believe could quickly turn sour in your case. Try bonding over something that isn't sex, if at all possible. If you've any other questions for me, be sure to ask them. Thank you.

you'll level out a bit when your testosterone goes down. but for now i'm telling you. enjoy it.

well the fact that you're self aware of your issues means you're getting somewhere.

just don't do "bad" things. you already seem to know what they are (read: "bad" is really subjective. everything within the law is technically "moral" in the eyes of society)

OP here. Thanks for the legit responses. Honestly I just posted here to get it off my chest not expecting any serious replies but I appreciate your advice dudes.

this
>"fast forward a few years"
you didn't see your actions as bad until now.
there's a reason they say people get more mature as they age.
Just wait it out till 24, don't get in hot shit, and you'll be fine

No worries man, do you happen to have pics of some of your victims?

Yeah, serious replies can be hard to find on Sup Forums, unfortunately, Hopefully, I was of help to you.

Please don't listen to this person.

Of course. Not gonna post any faces cos I'm tryna not be a cunt

OP i would kill to be in your shoes

If this is real you're probably going to jail soon

how do I become a forex trader

I thought it was a meme and that it was nearly impossible to make a living off of the forex

I'm that person, dont show their faces, I just feel like fapping to other people's misfortunes, that's all

Zipties are great

What currencies do you trade?

What's your play? X-currency arbitrage?

>>i fucked a 15 year old girl to tears
what country user?
p.s. awnser isn't america

I got really interested in it, read a lot online and opened a practice account. I sort viewed it like a videogame, played it until i was consistently profitable and opened a live account with £1000. Main things to focus on are getting your technical analysis on point, ALWAYS having multiple live news sources around you and deciding HOW you want to trade. By which i mean deciding if youre gonna do a lot of low-profit trades where you maybe hold a position for a few hours, or focus instead on higher yield, longer term trades.

Also i mainly fuck with GBP, USD, EUR AND JPY

this is true

you sound like the dude from American psycho

United Kingdom. London specifically

in that case i think you meant to type:
>i fucked a 16 year old girl to tears
damn typos huh?

So what type of news are you looking for to move these currencies?

Just an hero OP

>green text us some stories about your sex life

trips confirm
live your life OP, don't do anything illegal or stupid, and you'll be fine

Any political event that has the potential to alter the value of a currency. Brexit is a great example. I cashed right in on that one

great LARP OP

Fuck is a LARP?

>I'm objectively doing ok
>no friends
>no family
>degenerate drug use
>still on Sup Forums

So you have financial independence by are otherwise a total train wreck. There's more to life than leasing a new car.

If you do actually want to stop being a waste of oxygen you can start by making a meaningful connection with literally anyone.

Of course you aren't, you're just a neck beard fantasizing about this situation which is even sadder. In that case go out and make a meaningful connection with someone anyway.

Don't feel bad there is no objective morality in the universe. There is only power.

Sorry mate no beard here

Do u use any fundamental analysis? Technical analysis is just made up IMO but everyone started following it bc everyone else was

>support
>breakout
>head and shoulders

The whatever posted on this site is fantasy only a fool would take it for fact whatever

how much of your time goes to Forex training- specifically making enough profit to make a living?
Do you have much spare time in this trade?

Of course, but i dont really hold positions for much more than a few hours usually so predicting trends over a smaller timeframe is quite important. That's my attraction to tech analysis; seems to work short term at the very least.
Usually 50+ hours a week in front of the screen but 9/10 times im not JUST trading. I'd say you could make a living doing this 40 hours a week

Have you looked into crypto trading, I haven't touched forex in months since I discovered crypto, I'm seeing upwards of 1000% returns with no leverage shit is sweet

My platform supports crypto but im meh about it, i don't have any confidence or experience in that shit

Honestly do both, but get on a specific crypto exchange like kraken and bittrex, I was hesitant too when I began but I haven't looked back, as a fx trader you'll clean up.

Ichimoku, AO and BBands work especially good in crypto

etoro? I've been on it for about 5 months now.....I like the platform

Trading212. I keep thinking other platforms look quite good but old habits die hard, I'm used to the whole interface and shit. I'll def check out the crypto market if you think it's a winner tho

OP, whereabouts in London do you live? Probably worst place to ask and also very intrusive but I need more friends

lol hi OP. I've seen your rooom before many times on Omegle.

Here's the thing- you're leaving yourself a digital footprint. I mean, from omegle alone I could narrow down where you live to a single city. Did you know that you can see the IP of Anyone you omegle with? It's true.

Not joking- if you're doing this with 15 year olds it's just a matter of time till you're in font of a judge. They probably already know who you are and are just gathering evidence.

Not trying to be a dick and scare you. But I mean fuck, I recognized your room from omegle. I'm just a joe blow. Real actual investigators won't have to try very hard.

That tag we both use sure is a gold mine tho, huh? Lol