Found this in a place it shouldn't have been. I'm 80% sure this is some sort of surveillance device...

Found this in a place it shouldn't have been. I'm 80% sure this is some sort of surveillance device. Has Sup Forums ever seen this before? Am I being paranoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/cc2540.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, does it have a battery?

If there's any writing on it, Google it and see what comes back

Lol dude calm down its not even close to being a surveillance device that shit is some old piece from a 90s computer

take a better picture

Blast it with piss

The small silver thing looks like its either a battery or a oversized capacitor. I'm thinking battery.

Try to find any numbers or a serial key. Google that and it should tell you.

NSA checked

probably but who cares. everybody can be watched at any given time.

whisper into it that you know they're listening. then blast it with piss

That's the IC from your mom's dildo. You found it where it shouldn't have been(in your ass). It came loose when took were pummeling your boi pussie with it.

Most likely a memory circuit. Hard to see it though.

The other side looks like it fits into something. Google says that the chip is bluetooth capable and uses utra low power.

Not took... You fucking Swype

>don't want to be watched
>post everything on facebook
>use credit cards
>get rfid chip
>carry cell phone
>plug in device for $20 off insurance

Looks like a computer chip. Could be from literally anything. Pretty much everything in your house has one these days.

USB memory stick. Someone snapped it apart. Probably you.

is it i don't know about the size of a USB PORT?

The silver thing is a oscillator and the black square looks to by an ARM chip. Unless the other side has a battery and a mic/camera this isn't a surveillance device.

bluetooth receiver for keyboard mouse whatever

It's just part of a USB that was probably broken in half or some shit. Ain't no camera, that's for sure.

Op here, could it be a Bluetooth dongle for a mouse that was broken?

if your first picture was nearly as in focus as this one we might be able to comment.

I don't know what you want from rando blurry mess picture.

[spoilerzzz]try again[/spoilerzzz]

>using swype in 2k17
kys

Yes it is, That there is the NFD1172 micro audio controller, It features state of the art power technology which allows it to run up to 1 year on a single built in super-polymerized lithium ion-cell super micro-sized battery. The New Fag Detector has a microphone has a sensitivity range of -20 to +80 dBs, and an output range of 1.2-5.0v. The TFD is perfect for those looking to implement a discreet disposable audio monitoring system.

Just the tip of some USB shit.

Carry on OP. You are free to fap to traps and furry for another day.

better asked on Sup Forums

Yeah could be a dongle for a mouse, keyboard, or a universal Bluetooth dongle someone took apart.

>Using 2k17 in 2k17

that's just a mini usb Bluetooth adapter you broke the surrounding plastic from. lrn2technology. can't fool us that easy.

It's a micro processor it could be from literally any electronic but there aren't any cameras on it

The soviets spied on their citizens fairly easily, they could do it in the 70's, to assume that america or any other nation cant do it today is dumb, hell, even manufacturers could do it if they so pleased.

Realistically you just found a discarded electrical component or something redundant from wherever you found it.

That's a crystal oscillator. That chip is prolly a blu tooth chip. We're going to need to see both sides for more definitive info.

Yup USB dongle or memory thingamabob. I'm going with either a Logitech dongle or a basic Bluetooth adapter.

I was under the impression that crystal oscillators were outdated and now they use strictly digital oscillators

Naw, some SOCs use an external clock, that's one of those 4 pin oscillators or a surface mount clock crystal. The use for those is being able to choose a stable clock frequency with unstable power sources like in USB ports that get heavy loads from "recharging devices".

Does anyone have an open bluetooth dongle that I could compare this to?

Here's a better look.

And another

Why you always lyin? Why the fuck you lyin? Mmmmmmomygod.

Blutooth SoC Texas Instruments generic unit.

ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/cc2540.pdf

So no microphone or camera means no surveillance?

kek

I'm guessing its just a bluetooth USB dongle, the shot of the other side is obviously USB.

I have seen these before, its a wireless dna sample device. Its suppose to be in a fleshlite. All you need to do is jizz on it where the exposed copper strips are, and the rest is taken care of by the IC. Pretty neat stuff for a throw away device, but usally deployed by government agencys to catch rapists and pedofiles.

Exactly, that's a bargain basemet BluTooth radio for usb ports, ther eis no bloody mic- or bloody camera on that pictured unit and honestly unless the PC it was plugged into had malware or some sort of suite of software using that particular module to send shit over the slow audio channels ont hat, then It's just a random USB dongle OP found.

Suck my dick nigger.

Thanks Sup Forumsros. Here's some tits for being so helpful.

looks like a chip set for a motherboard looks like it was cut off

White lady tits for my racist Sup Forumsros.

Now, if OP found it plugged into his/her PC, and suspicious shit was happening on the PC, I'd look into perhaps checking for keylogging software or a remote access suite. I guess Google is your friend there, but I'm fucking sure O merely found that thing on the ground or where ever because some idiot dropped it or crushed the case on accident and that dropped out.