Motto tat idea for USMC...

Motto tat idea for USMC.. Thinking about getting pic related on my right shoulder and my home state motto Battle Born underneath. can't tell if it'll be awesome or cringe af lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Uy2lyWo7II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get the fucking tat boot!

Don't be a fucking boot and get a moto tat, you will get so much shit for it. Especially the infantry.

ITT: Op is a boot

No! Tell him to get it! They'll worship him muahahaha

Do it! The boot is strong in this one. Don't forget to tuck your jeans in your fucking boots when you go.

change the wording to "cockis suckis"

god dammit can't tell if you fags are fuckin with me lmao

Get one from an original sailor Jerry flash, or not one at all faggot.

And buy a mustang at like 40% interest.

kek

Op, idk what your mos is, but your senior lance's will fuck you up. Enjoy hazing, boot

How long have you been in? Where have you deployed? What is your rank?

Actual picture of OP

youtu.be/0Uy2lyWo7II
this OP

Don't fucking do it you stupid fuck.

You can't keep it hidden forever and you will have hell for it when they find it out.

was 99% sure it would have been a stolen valor vid.

*boo, hoo! people are pretending to do my job*

>Happy birthday Rick!

would I still get shit if I do it after I rank up to cpl or sgt to be on the safe side?

You will get shit for it at all ranks, but you are not gonna have HELL for it after your second NCO promotion or any other comission.

I can't stress this enough. Don't fucking do it.

the proper age to get it, is whenever you realize it's your body and you can do what you want.

ok answer 4 questions
1.) what's your MOS?
2.) do you own a mustang charger or challenger?
3.) have you deployed?
4.) are you with 2ndMarDiv?

Yeah, right. Off course it is like that.

Except that OP is most likely an enlisted stupid fuck that hasn't even reached E5 and thinks people won't give him shit for having a tattoo because he's such a grown up.

If you somehow could brush off haze throughout your whole career, then go ahead. What's a little more hazing?

damn alright guess I'll pass on this

I drive a fuckin Honda lol
no
no

Do it faggot.

Dont be a boot, good job not getting the mustang. For the love of god, you will be a terminal lance one day and the moto tat will get you so much shit

Don't listen to this dipshit. Do it.

So the smart way would be just get it after I'm done with this shit

Since this is a Marine thread I'll be going to MCT in two days. Any of you old fags got anything about MCT? Also OP I'm sure your DI said not to get tats

It will be awesomely cringey