I wanna try this shit, Sup Forums

I wanna try this shit, Sup Forums.

I'm aware that the risks are serious. Infection or a slip with a needle or too much of the wrong solution and you can effectively castrate yourself. But I accept the risk, because sterile technique isn't rocket science, and this shit looks awesome.

Dubs decide whether or not I go through with it, purchase supplies and post.

Just get a cock ring you Retard

My balls hurt just looking at that

Feels wonderful user.

Why? It's a hefty risk for basically zero reward.

do it via streaming on facebook for your family.

what the hell is that

bruh
wat the actual fuck

I hate this world. Perverts should be dealt with as the Old Testament dictates.

And I'm an atheist.

Yeah what the fuck is that, what fucking moron does that to their genitalia

What in the name of all is this shit?

what actually happens there? you put air in your ballsack or what the fuck?

I think its saline fluid.

That shit looks painful

It's called a saline infusion. Basically stick a catheter into your nuttsack and hook it to a saline drip. Saline is isotonic (0.9% salt) and doesn't adsorb into the body quickly or reallynfuck with you chemistry beyond hydrating you. So it forms a fluid pocket and stretches your balls out to 500ml or 1000+ml. Also makes them super heavy.

I can't explain at all why it seems fun, but it does.

Do it faggot and then kys

It sounds like some sort of weird Chinese torture devise

his ass launched that toy at light speed

whats the benefit of doing this

Don't enlarge your nutsack, user.
It's hard to find underwear that fits.
Pants are a problem, too.
And it's annoying to walk around like that.
Not to mention nutsack / thigh sweat. It's nasty.

Enlarge your cock instead. Don't enlarge your foreskin, though. Some guys fuck this part of the process up.

You want to enlarge your cock head, too. Make it so your foreskin can't slide all the way up your cock.

If you get some yardage out of that, get some sort of cock knot implant. Yeah, so when you fuck bitches and their pussy clamps down on you, you're both stuck until she relaxes, and nothing feels better than your cock trapped in a warm wet pussy.

Could you do it on other body parts, like hands or head?

What?

There is none whatsoever.

It very easily could be turned into a torture. Fill them full with 5% glucose and watch his sack explode...

Yes, though it's more painful in firm tissues.

The hard part in all this is finding trustworthy saline. If that shit isn't sterile to begin with it will fuck you up in the nuts. Steril equipment is easy, but apparently there is actually a shortage of saline.

holy shit what a bunch of degenerate fucks

>Enlarge your cock
>Don't enlarge your foreskin
retarded bait

This.

I'll note successive dubs have failed to tell me do it or don't. Also,

lol

/thread

Nah mate, perverts are great people. Very friendly.

seconded

It's called Santa Benis.

>looks awesome

xddd

Do it and log your progress on Sup Forums

WINRAR!!!

I just feel so fucking normal when I browse Sup Forums. Thanks!

Well there you go

Don't be racist

We're here to help

To be clear. Do it. Then post yourself doing that. Using your newly huge balls as a mode of transportation.

Go back to tumblr.
Where you belong.

Lol thanks commudoggo.

Seriously tho, finding saline is harder than expected. Any med fags knowledgeable here?

Gah I just want to suck and lick his balls, no homo

jerk off and then think about it.

Jesus fuck!

KILL ME

Where is saline so hard to get hold of? I can buy 50ml saline tubes in bulk from most chemists.... obviously you'd want a shitload and it wouldn't be cheap, but that's where I'd look

Yeeeeah that shit's just retarded.

No, those 50ml vials are just asking for trouble. I wanna find a 500ml or 1000ml IV bag of sterile 0.9% sodium chloride.

What in the ever loving fuck

fucking why though

Industrial saline in your balls wtf man you hate yourself so much, just kys fastly

Because heavy huge balls and mild cbt

Nah my balls are alright as is. But it'd be fun to see and feel them bigger. Apparently it kinda insulates the goods, so you can really go hard and it feels great.

>pic related
>my balls

Even if you do it correctly with the right saline solution your testicles can still rot away from tissue damage from the pressure.
The risks are bigger than you think.

Oh no, I'm well aware the risks. I've studied biology and fluid dynamics for years, and I'm training for to be a nurse. I deereeeefinately understand the gravity of the risk, especially if I try to go too hard my first time.

I don't want it in my balls, dick.

But I'm not adverse to someone else putting it in their balls/dick/nipples/eyeballs. People wanna do weird shit, I'm more than willing to let them.

Ah, so it's a medical fetish.
Have you considered other safer forms of cock and balls torture like needles or electrocution? Are you fixated on inflation?

> safer forms
> needles
> electrocution
> safer

wat???

Putting a few needles into your balls won't cause permanent damage.
Neither will electrocution, as long as you know what you're doing or use safe sex toys. Yes, they make electroshock sex toys that hurt like hell but are safe.

lol get

1. So. Fucking. Close.
2. Nah, it's more of a size and weight fetish than anything else. The subtle Pervyness of walking around with an unnaturally large pair bulging out. Ya know?