Am I in trouble?

Am I in trouble?

And you better make it double

Anyone like turtles?

drop some bee's propoleo, burn like hell but works

Spray Deodorant on it, that helps

Looks fungal to me

what the fuck did you stick your dick in

Fapping too much I see. Stop fapping for a week.

Gonna have to amputate that user

Nope. GP here, it's herpes.

Only if you didn't want to have herpes.

Yea I agree with user looks fungal ......... I stuck my dick in one chick and afterwards it was all red like that and dry af , just irritated looking. I was scared too but went away. Been tested since then come back with nothing so don't sweat op Lemme suck your infected cock

Your herpes sore on your dick looks like a dick.

No, you just made a friend for life.

Had them since 1993. Have given to 4 women confirmed. Your small dick is also a problem. Fake results from STD test from local facility in order to maintain bareback status. Learn to enjoy the burn.

PA here. Looks like HSV. Any fever, swollen nodes?

unless you've been jerking off with copious amounts of body wash/bar soap in the shower, yea you're in trouble.

I've gotten something that looked similar when I was a super horny teenager, jerking off in the campground shower, with bar-soap. It's all I had, and it was NOT pleasant. it was so raw I could barely walk, and I had to play it off in front of everyone.

Ignore this, there's no need to amputate your penis

>In another 2 or 3 days it will fall off by itself

cutfags
>the post

top kek

Start wearing condoms when you masturbate.

I feel dizzy

Yes, you're in big trouble. And in addition, you have stage 4 dick cancer.

Go to a doctor, looks like a non serious problem that will become serious if untreated.

I don't feel sorry at fucking all if you americaner.

ITT: inferior cut betas

what do you think caused you?

lmao

healtcare worker here. Stop beating it and let it dry out for awhile. Be really considerate of drying it out fully after showers. Use a hair dryer if you need to. Apply some sort of skin ointment for that week after it dries. If that doesn't clean up in a week go see your doctor. But really dude be cleaner.